Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Satoshi Nakamoto be Mike Hearn? - page 3. (Read 2913 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 120
October 01, 2017, 06:43:39 AM
Sorry but this question cannot be answered !
It is part of the questions that have no answer historically, like that "Hitler fled from the US Army or committed suicide ? " or "who killed malcolm X ?"
However, no one can deny that Satoshi Nakamoto has changed the history !
Activity: 39
Merit: 4
October 01, 2017, 06:11:48 AM
Apologies for quoting the [long] OP since nobody else had to date. Nice write-up, bud. Almost puts my James Simons theory to rest, but I can still see him backing Bitcoin's creation, using Mike and perhaps Hal and Nick Szabo as the voice of SN, the latter, NS, being the main voice.

Why apologize for quoting? Why would you feel the need to quote it too? I don't care that you did, just curious why.

Link to your theory? I am always interested in other peoples ideas of who Satoshi could be. I don't know who James Simons is. I have never come across his name. I definitely think Hal could be involved with Mike. Nick Szabo definitely has the same missing online presence as Mike Hearn during Satoshi's online life. However, I am not convinced Nick Szabo was involved. If Szabo created bit gold before, why would he originally call bitcoin electronic-cash then change it to Bitcoin? I believe Nick probably would have called it that from the beginning or not called it that at all since it does sort of link the 2 projects together in name.

Also, I think it was Wei Dai or Adam Back that said Satoshi had no idea about Nick Szabo's bit gold. This definitely makes sense that Satoshi would change the name to Bitcoin after he discovered Bit Gold just months before Bitcoin was released.

I apologized because it's a long OP. I quoted it mostly for my records, having nothing to do with any other reason.

I still think that James Simons put the team together with Nick being the public-facing voice of SN. The team was, and is well paid for their NDA. At the same time, Steve Bannon was working with Brock Pierce where they just got U$65M from Goldman Sachs. Speaking of, how many Sachs dudes make up Trump's cabinet? Don't forget, Robert Mercer was instrumental in getting Trump elected. Simons and Mercer are no friends with the Federal Reserve. Breitbart News publishes Bitcoin/crypto related articles on a regular basis, with all articles first approved by Rebekah Mercer.

The above is just a teaser for my book that'll come out in 2028.  Tongue

Dude, really?

A few years ago I thought you had real insight. But this is just troll garbage. No offense if you believe this, but man the Brock and Goldman shit is crazy wierd unsubstantiated nonsense. Unless you can link support to it beyond some blog shit posts that is...Otherwise, this is just Alex Jones type BS.
October 01, 2017, 06:04:51 AM
Just leave it, he doesn't want to be known so why are people looking so hard.

You are literally describing Bitcoin itself.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
September 30, 2017, 07:03:51 PM
Gleb Gamow knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is but he won't tell you. I am Moses ! Bitcoin Moses ! So let me prophesy and tell you all who is Gleb Gamow ?

The word 'Gleb Gamow' is not belong to the man who is running this account. The account 'Gleb Gamow' is belong to Satoshi Nakamoto. The Palace photo of Gleb Gamow's avatar is the one of the Palace belong to the great great grand cousin brother of Satoshi Nakamoto. The man who is running the account Gleb Gamow is one of 'them'. Satoshi is coming out from the cloud and he is looking for you. Because you are doing very good work for Satoshi Nakamoto.  He will definitely buy some sushi and Champaign and roast kangaroo ! yahoooo ! Yahooooo  !   Gleb Gamow ! Wink

Thanks for not mentioning that I secretly fuck kids as in young goats.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
September 30, 2017, 06:42:30 PM
Truly interesting topic, I did not know that Satoshi had an account on bitcointalk and even more than he was the creator ... Are we really sure it is indeed him? Forum administrators may have access to payments since the summer posted messages in their statistics? This would break many rumors!
I hope you are not joking here,you being in the forum for a long time and you still did not notice the old posts created by the creator himself and his response to all the queries . Roll Eyes It is good to search all the old posts and you could find some interesting conversations from interesting people in the forum,the individual who is capable of proving himself by signing the genesis block will be Satoshi  ,other than that let us bar these speculation as i had enough for a very long time on finding the identity of the creator.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 06:07:41 PM
really good finds here, enjoyed reading this, whoever is Satoshi, hat off to him, he made such a good job with btc.

Salute to this Satoshi guy. He change the online financial technology and disrupting more fields also with the application of blockchain technology. He is really smart. Though there are many claimants and some investigations leads to many personality but I think he is hiding for his personal security. It could be Mike Hearn, who knows.. Wink
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 05:58:06 PM
Just leave it, he doesn't want to be known so why are people looking so hard.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 05:55:45 PM
really good finds here, enjoyed reading this, whoever is Satoshi, hat off to him, he made such a good job with btc.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
I Am Satoshi Nakamoto
September 30, 2017, 05:50:34 PM
Mike Hearn is not Satoshi Nakamoto but he could be one of the Anglotoshi Maccamoto. Mike has contributed his skills and knowledge to Bitcoin Project, he told Hal Finney that  he will contribute a decent amounts of money (USD$100 - $300 Dollars)  if the Forty Thieves together contribute little money to send Satoshi Nakamoto to Financial Cryptography. Haven't you read that in Hal Finney's thread Lets Send Sartoshi To Financial Cryptography ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38444

Many people are looking for Satoshi Nakamoto, and few earlier developers and some NSA agents are not looking for Satoshi Nakamoto. The man who controlling one of Satoshi's account 'Gleb Gamow' he is also not looking for Satioshi .
My prophesy is not false !  I am Moses ! Bitcoin Moses ! I am not a False Prophet.

Satoshi is coming down from the cloud with his Riddle of the Twin Brother soon ! Yahooooo ! Yahoooo ! Ho ! Ho ! Ho !

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 30, 2017, 05:46:58 PM
According to the Banking on Bitcoin film which it diffused on netflix, Satoshi nakamoto is a anonymous person  or maybe group of people, He talked with Gavin Andresen which it's a member here on bitcointalk, but after a period of time satoshi disappear, and he never reply to Gavin anymore.

So i think it's too bit hard to search who is satoshis nakamto and where he live, and why he don't like to show himself to the world?
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
I Am Satoshi Nakamoto
September 30, 2017, 05:24:30 PM
Gleb Gamow knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is but he won't tell you. I am Moses ! Bitcoin Moses ! So let me prophesy and tell you all who is Gleb Gamow ?

The word 'Gleb Gamow' is not belong to the man who is running this account. The account 'Gleb Gamow' is belong to Satoshi Nakamoto. The Palace photo of Gleb Gamow's avatar is the one of the Palace belong to the great great grand cousin brother of Satoshi Nakamoto. The man who is running the account Gleb Gamow is one of 'them'. Satoshi is coming out from the cloud and he is looking for you. Because you are doing very good work for Satoshi Nakamoto.  He will definitely buy some sushi and Champaign and roast kangaroo ! yahoooo ! Yahooooo  !   Gleb Gamow ! Wink
vip
September 30, 2017, 01:59:54 PM
Apologies for quoting the [long] OP since nobody else had to date. Nice write-up, bud. Almost puts my James Simons theory to rest, but I can still see him backing Bitcoin's creation, using Mike and perhaps Hal and Nick Szabo as the voice of SN, the latter, NS, being the main voice.

Why apologize for quoting? Why would you feel the need to quote it too? I don't care that you did, just curious why.

Link to your theory? I am always interested in other peoples ideas of who Satoshi could be. I don't know who James Simons is. I have never come across his name. I definitely think Hal could be involved with Mike. Nick Szabo definitely has the same missing online presence as Mike Hearn during Satoshi's online life. However, I am not convinced Nick Szabo was involved. If Szabo created bit gold before, why would he originally call bitcoin electronic-cash then change it to Bitcoin? I believe Nick probably would have called it that from the beginning or not called it that at all since it does sort of link the 2 projects together in name.

Also, I think it was Wei Dai or Adam Back that said Satoshi had no idea about Nick Szabo's bit gold. This definitely makes sense that Satoshi would change the name to Bitcoin after he discovered Bit Gold just months before Bitcoin was released.

I apologized because it's a long OP. I quoted it mostly for my records, having nothing to do with any other reason.

I still think that James Simons put the team together with Nick being the public-facing voice of SN. The team was, and is well paid for their NDA. At the same time, Steve Bannon was working with Brock Pierce where they just got U$65M from Goldman Sachs. Speaking of, how many Sachs dudes make up Trump's cabinet? Don't forget, Robert Mercer was instrumental in getting Trump elected. Simons and Mercer are no friends with the Federal Reserve. Breitbart News publishes Bitcoin/crypto related articles on a regular basis, with all articles first approved by Rebekah Mercer.

The above is just a teaser for my book that'll come out in 2028.  Tongue
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
September 30, 2017, 11:36:49 AM
SAmsung, TOSHIba, NAKAmichi, and MOTOrola

There ya go.
Does a real person is hiding behind the name of Satoshy Nacomoto or it's just a global conspiracy? Opinions are going to be shared half to half.
I think all this persons who are showing them selfs like Satoshi, just as Mike Hearn does, are simply trying to catch the success of Satoshi's personality and the greatest meaning of his invention.
September 30, 2017, 11:01:30 AM

vip
September 30, 2017, 12:51:16 AM
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
September 29, 2017, 01:51:27 AM
No, Mike Hearn is not Satoshi Nakamoto.
Satoshi Nakamoto is a woman (why would it be a man ?).
Satoshi Nakamoto is the mother of the USA president ;-).
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
September 29, 2017, 01:47:44 AM
Nice finds.

Man, if Google could lay claim to bitcoin and the blockchain, that would be very interesting to watch. We'd find out how decentralized bitcoin could really be!
May be because nobody knows who is this man. I sometimes think that satoshi Nakamoto is not a human. It is a system and the name of a new digital technology. Although I am nit interesting who this man is. I am interesting in the creation of satoshi Nakamoto.

I mean bitcoin, An anonymous person has given us such a thing that we must have these 100 years ago if possible. All the people would be built in one currency chain.
September 17, 2017, 08:59:28 PM
First of all this is a really pleasent theory that i enjoyed reading, BUT, I don't understand the fixation that people have around unveiling the identity of satoshi, He/She/Them did a great job and we should be greatful but here we are not respecting his whishes to stay hidden.

It's a mystery and we have curiosity. Are you not curious?

Satoshi can't be, and should not be known. We should never be curious to know who they are, and that's respect.
Respect to their decision about being anonymous in order to support their invention's properties (Bitcoin helps you remain anonymous - though it's your choice to be it or not because it's more pseudonymous than completely anonymous). There were many who came ahead, proclaimed to be Satoshi but I still believe that they are yet to be unleashed (it's my personal wish for Satoshi to never come up and stay anonymous, stay safe always).
We all know coincidences occur, but it's not necessary what we have found is truth. If they were to be found, they might have left some footprints through which they may be traced. It's still unlikely to find someone if they decide to remain unnamed.
Think once again, if someone tries to know about you without your consent and you want to remain anonymous, will you give anyone a chance by leaving any traces behind?

What does him staying anonymous have to do with safety? It is absurd that this idea is constantly thrown around that Satoshi would be in fear for his life if he revealed his identity. It is far more likely that the scenario in the post is the case for staying anonymous. There are plenty of game changing innovators, and millions of people richer than what people presume Satoshi to be who are not in a constant threat for their well being. I know it is more fun to believe that there are governments, corporations, mobs, and criminals after the real Satoshi because he invented something that was likely to be discovered eventually anyway as if it was a cloak and dagger blockbuster mystery you payed $10 to see at the theater last weekend. The truth is likely not that exciting.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
September 17, 2017, 10:01:08 AM
First of all this is a really pleasent theory that i enjoyed reading, BUT, I don't understand the fixation that people have around unveiling the identity of satoshi, He/She/Them did a great job and we should be greatful but here we are not respecting his whishes to stay hidden.

Satoshi can't be, and should not be known. We should never be curious to know who they are, and that's respect.
Respect to their decision about being anonymous in order to support their invention's properties (Bitcoin helps you remain anonymous - though it's your choice to be it or not because it's more pseudonymous than completely anonymous). There were many who came ahead, proclaimed to be Satoshi but I still believe that they are yet to be unleashed (it's my personal wish for Satoshi to never come up and stay anonymous, stay safe always).
We all know coincidences occur, but it's not necessary what we have found is truth. If they were to be found, they might have left some footprints through which they may be traced. It's still unlikely to find someone if they decide to remain unnamed.
Think once again, if someone tries to know about you without your consent and you want to remain anonymous, will you give anyone a chance by leaving any traces behind?
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
September 17, 2017, 09:52:02 AM

Add this as another reason why Satoshi probably should be known, because of people like Jamie Dimon:
Its murky origin raises questions, he said. "It is believed that an unknown person (or persons) known as 'Satoshi Nakamoto', before disappearing, mined the first 1-2 million coins or about 10 percent of the coins that will ever exist."

It's because of people like Jamie Dimon that Satoshi felt compelled to act.  If it weren't for the even murkier traditional finance sector being such a disgusting abomination, it's possible no one would have created what we now have.  And I'd happily give Satoshi the benefit of the doubt when compared directly against some of the known people in this world with large fiat holdings.  Why should we trust "people" (in the most generous sense of the word) like Dimon with their decidedly above average proportion of the wealth?  Not to mention their undue influence over the global economy.
Pages:
Jump to: