Pages:
Author

Topic: Could some coins be banned? - page 4. (Read 413 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
January 31, 2018, 10:17:06 AM
Governments are busy putting new laws together to regulate cryptos. Beware that some coins could be outlawed: I am not going to name the coins but there is a strong possibility anonoymous coins could come under attack by regulatory authorities.
Solution: Put www.Bitcoinfuji.com in your portfolio: compliance beyond expectations: 10 cents ICO now
Government might not be able to regulate cryptocurrencies but a specific coin would be banned? Nah,cryptocurrencies are decentralized while these government are trying to make it the opposite by regulating activities that is connected to cryptocurrencies.As we all know more countries are regulating cryptocurrency transactions but not doing a total ban on the other thand there are some countries like venezuela that fully supports cryptocurrencies,and im sure there will be some countries that will follow venezuela's footsteps.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
January 31, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
Igonore this user, keeps spreading FUD while also promoting his ico at the same time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
January 31, 2018, 10:04:11 AM
Some coins couldn't be banned. The government in such case will take a position "all or nothing". I think in the current moment everything is going to ICO's banning and produce of new coins and tokens is going to be done one day.
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 10:02:55 AM
Governments are busy putting new laws together to regulate cryptos. Beware that some coins could be outlawed: I am not going to name the coins but there is a strong possibility anonoymous coins could come under attack by regulatory authorities.
Solution: Put www.Bitcoinfuji.com in your portfolio: compliance beyond expectations: 10 cents ICO now

If I were the government I'd start by banning this crap you just posted.

His first point was valid but then he started advertizing for bitcoinfuji

Yes he has created multiple threads promoting this crap..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

Oh how happy I'd be to see all the scammy ICO/airdrops gone. Grin
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

His first point was valid but then he started advertizing for bitcoinfuji
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
January 31, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
January 31, 2018, 09:46:31 AM
There's no such coin banning except crypto banning or Cryptocurrency exchange banning like what China did in their country.
Coin banning is just like regulating ICOs so that only legitimate companies could launch ICOs because otherwise they are just scammers and nothing more important with their coins just bogus and fraud and failure.
Regulations for ICOs is highly favored because investors will then invest into certified and accredited ICOs so they wouldn't have their money wasted.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 09:41:31 AM
Solution: www.bitcoinfuji.com is a NEXT GENERATION COIN being developed by blockchain developers who want to satisfy governments.
Pages:
Jump to: