Pages:
Author

Topic: Could There Be One World Digital Currency? - page 5. (Read 811 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41
December 08, 2020, 09:52:14 AM
New world order aims is all about taking mass control over humans but not with crypto, bitcoin for example is fully decentralized and also many other crypto coins, the new order involvement with digital currency is just a big fat lie, even if CBDC becomes active it will present every fiat of each countries, U.S CBDC won't be the same with China CBDC and also other countries, how will new order take control?   Grin Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
December 08, 2020, 09:48:25 AM
Well I don't know anything any the new world order using cov19 to kill thousands of people from different countries so that digital currency can be recognized, I don't see things that way, if I can remember correctly the pandemic affected everything including crypto, people actually thought crypto bubble would burst, the panic of bubble burst and of cos cov19 makes many dumped bitcoin to stay alive and yes crypto gets more exposure in the process, how is this a new world order thing?
Activity: 652
Merit: 6
December 08, 2020, 08:20:16 AM
Cryptocurrency is becoming a trend despite the shock of the COVID-19 pandemic. This actually raises a conspiracy regarding the possibility of changes in the financial world to use digital currency as one of the goals of the New World Order or the global elite.

COVID-19 itself has had an impact on worsening economies in many countries. But is there an adaptation of one world currency? Can Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies be a substitute for money in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: