Pages:
Author

Topic: Could this be the best time to invest? - page 6. (Read 1154 times)

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
July 28, 2020, 07:15:56 AM
all depends on you, investing can be done anytime. the market is now moving upwards and this indicates that there will be a bigger surge, and many people are already investing now
It can't be done anytime as there was a lot of aspects needs to be included in our consideration before we will try to say if that was a worthy coin to invest right now.
It's not so easy as you said when you were aiming for a huge profit from your investment.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
July 28, 2020, 07:02:46 AM
all depends on you, investing can be done anytime. the market is now moving upwards and this indicates that there will be a bigger surge, and many people are already investing now

But since yesterday, the market growth has already stopped. Now traders/whales/holders/etc considering their next steps imho. During last 3-4 days Bitcoins price was only going up, because people were selling alts and jumping into bitcoin money train. This also proves the growth of Bitcoin dominance from ~60% to ~63%. Now I see that the power from sold altcoins calms down and we will be hanging above $10.5k, or most probably slide down to $10k.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
July 28, 2020, 05:13:52 AM
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596
hmph..
July 28, 2020, 05:04:02 AM
I see this is a golden opportunity to buy altcoin at many exchanges where the price collapsed and I suggest you to take advantage of this moment to buy altcoin as much as you can because usually when the bitcoin price collapses then the altcoin price will rise again and can get a lot of profit for those who already bought or invested in altcoin.

let see what happen with altcoin compared with BTC price here

Altcoin price follow bitcoin price, it's mean if you are buy altcoin now, and bitcoin decline or plunged, altcoin price will be had same condition. For me, if bitcoin decline, the best way is wait and see and reanalyzed to find the best moment to entry. I know many people says about:
- BTC down, Altcoin down
- BTC up, Altcoin down
- BTC Stable, Altcoin up

This condition mostly true, so, buy when bitcoin collapse is not the best options for altcoin. of course, they will rise again, but wait till bitcoin stable to buy.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
July 28, 2020, 04:37:20 AM
At present the prices of all cryptocurrency currencies are rising. This is good news for investors. I think investors need to start investing from now on. Good luck to investors and cryptocurrency everyone.
Those who bought when the market crashe last March at the start of the crisis are all lucky almost all coins and tokens are very low during that time and those who feared and panic sell are now probably regretting what they did. It seems like its true to say, be greedy when others are fearful. Now whose ripping the profits? but only those who trusted. I cant say its a good time again to buy and even if the market could go down again.
I see this is a golden opportunity to buy altcoin at many exchanges where the price collapsed and I suggest you to take advantage of this moment to buy altcoin as much as you can because usually when the bitcoin price collapses then the altcoin price will rise again and can get a lot of profit for those who already bought or invested in altcoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
July 28, 2020, 04:08:42 AM
At present the prices of all cryptocurrency currencies are rising. This is good news for investors. I think investors need to start investing from now on. Good luck to investors and cryptocurrency everyone.
Those who bought when the market crashe last March at the start of the crisis are all lucky almost all coins and tokens are very low during that time and those who feared and panic sell are now probably regretting what they did. It seems like its true to say, be greedy when others are fearful. Now whose ripping the profits? but only those who trusted. I cant say its a good time again to buy and even if the market could go down again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 28, 2020, 03:12:25 AM
For Bitcoin I really can't say but for altcoin it's never too late because not all altcoins are following Bitcoin up trending presently, all I can see is chainlink and ethereum and few others, you can grab altcoins and wait patiently, it seems this is going to be a long bullrun market
it is obvious that Bullrun has not arrived yet. it is too early now for us to see a really strong movement in the cryptocurrency market. There is still no stability in the world, and also there can be no stability in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
July 28, 2020, 02:57:33 AM
For Bitcoin I really can't say but for altcoin it's never too late because not all altcoins are following Bitcoin up trending presently, all I can see is chainlink and ethereum and few others, you can grab altcoins and wait patiently, it seems this is going to be a long bullrun market
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 28, 2020, 02:46:19 AM
I think it's a perfect time if you you know the right steps by choosing the proper coins/tokens before investing.
so, before investing in any cryptocurrency you have to learn as much as you can about it.
I joined active programs at Probit & I get a multitude of benefits!
-Trading Fee Discount: Buy PROB, pay trading fees with PROB & get as low as 0.03% trading fee
-Trade Mining: Stake 100,000 PROB and get back 100% of trading fees in PROB when trading BTC, ETH and XRP
-Stake Mining: Stake PROB and earn PROB at a rate of 4% per annum
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 28, 2020, 01:51:09 AM
very right time, buy altcoin now I guarantee will get a profit in the next few days,
altcoin is currently down, and very bloody, do not miss
now it is very dangerous to buy altcoins. if bitcoin continues to grow, then altcoins will fall in relation to bitcoin, and if bitcoin goes down fast, then altcoins will also dump fast
How is it dangerous to buy altcoins now when many altcoins are still down in price? Only very few altcoins are surging and if Bitcoin keeps surging there will come a time when money will leave Bitcoin and flow into altcoin that's when altcoins will start revaluation
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
July 28, 2020, 01:46:02 AM
now it is very dangerous to buy altcoins. if bitcoin continues to grow, then altcoins will fall in relation to bitcoin, and if bitcoin goes down fast, then altcoins will also dump fast
Don't buy Altcoin which is not included in the top coins, you can see LTC, ETH and some other top coins, their prices also go up following Bitcoin prices. So in my opinion, if you want to invest in Altcoin right now, buy top coins like ETH and LTC. You will still get profit if the Bitcoin prices continues to increase.
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 28, 2020, 01:39:04 AM
Market is pretty bullish right now but buying coins now is buying at a high price, ethereum is at 324$ now, if I were you I will look for other promising coins that haven't take a ride up yet, I believe that once Bitcoin reach a new ATH its dominance will decrease and altcoin season will kick in
copper member
Activity: 1078
July 28, 2020, 01:28:16 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
July 27, 2020, 04:03:08 PM
the best time is when the price of a coin is low, you can buy the coin and then invest it for a certain period of time or at least until the coin price rises high, as we see today that the market situation starts to move significantly upwards, especially with top crypto like BTC , ETH, BNB etc. if you want to invest your money then my advice is enough with just top cryptoqurrency.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
July 27, 2020, 03:54:52 PM
Now that the cryptocurrency market is moving up gradually the prices of different coins are going up, is it the best time to invest into different cryptocurrency asset or should we wait for a while before investing on any altcoins now.Available many expert on bitcointalk.

What's your opinions?
This is a good time to invest.  Now there are several bounty projects and I am thinking of investing in them, since the prospect is normal in my opinion.  Recently also pleased ETH.  My portfolio has grown well. 
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
July 27, 2020, 03:51:36 PM
Never rush to invest so when it comes time to invest you should do your own research then you will be able to colonize a right conclusion. In my opinion, decentralized exchanges and coins may jump in the future, but not all coins will increase so stay cool and keep watching.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
July 27, 2020, 03:42:17 PM
Now that the cryptocurrency market is moving up gradually the prices of different coins are going up, is it the best time to invest into different cryptocurrency asset or should we wait for a while before investing on any altcoins now.Available many expert on bitcointalk.

What's your opinions?

I believe this is the best time to invest because market is picking up gradually for a massive bull run, if you study crypto charts very well, you'll discover that crypto market experienced a similar movements prior to the last bull run. Expert are predicting it too because even cz_binance tweeted few days ago that bulls are waking up gradually, i believe 4th quarter will be a crypto market boom
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 27, 2020, 03:25:36 PM
Why do people keep on looking for the "best time"? Every day is the best time to invest on. If you believe crypto currencies are the future, then go ahead and invest!
But always make sure to invest what you can afford to lose. I am talking about long term investment over here though.
Look at the forum. There are people who regrets a lot because they didn't invest in bitcoin because they though the price was too high, or they just kept waiting for the "right" time.
You will be regretting too if you keep on waiting! Remember, even if the price falls down, you don't lose anything as long as you don't sell the coins!
Activity: 107
July 27, 2020, 01:15:12 PM
Actually this is time to invest because the prices of crypto you can invest on has decreased. Note: it will be a good time to invest only if you are not in haste to sell whatever you invested.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
July 27, 2020, 12:56:04 PM
I think it's too late to invest now because the price of coins is already very high but if you have confidence in coin it and have checked from all aspects
there is no harm in buying now even though prices are already high
Pages:
Jump to: