Pages:
Author

Topic: could this be the best week for litecoin - page 2. (Read 454 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 26, 2019, 07:31:31 AM
IF we all notice, there was a major break tru this week with the crypo market. the major cryptocurrencies made a bullish bias after establishing a  new short term uptrend this week. currently it looks like ripple remains the only top coin yet to make a serious move.
The major leading coin is litecoin. this coin recorded a swipe move within two weeks from 32usd to 50 usd. a huge break out. as the LTC is overbought due to its recent gains, do we think we will continue this bullish trend with litecoin are we will expect the bears soon.

Current price is around 50$ and last spike on price is caused by same reason why other cryptos painted to green color. Honestly, i can't see find any good reason behind the timing of this pump. In my opinion this small increase in prices is not proper impulse that can fire the bull rocket.

Completly agree with you on this!!!
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
February 26, 2019, 07:29:07 AM
IF we all notice, there was a major break tru this week with the crypo market. the major cryptocurrencies made a bullish bias after establishing a  new short term uptrend this week. currently it looks like ripple remains the only top coin yet to make a serious move.
The major leading coin is litecoin. this coin recorded a swipe move within two weeks from 32usd to 50 usd. a huge break out. as the LTC is overbought due to its recent gains, do we think we will continue this bullish trend with litecoin are we will expect the bears soon.

It is a great reward for the efforts of LTC to change. They have really worked hard at the beginning of 2019 and have been very positive comments by many investors.
The important thing is that the increase is not the whale's intention. it has increased and not decreased, this is a sign that their community is very united and it's great. LTC will increase even more in Q2.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 26, 2019, 07:21:29 AM
yes, seeing the Litecoin (LTC) movement that looks good, so I'm also sure that this is a good time for Litecoin (LTC).
and good time to make it an investment in the future
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
February 25, 2019, 07:32:49 PM
Litecoin will turning back its ATH market value sooner and it only happen when bull run occurs. We look to have that this year and not just altcoins have been surging so high but of the entire market.
As we look Litecoin competitiveness, there is no reason to step it down instead it will moving upward.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 25, 2019, 07:01:43 PM
In the next coming weeks litecoin will possible to go back again to the 100 dollars value each litecoin. I have a lot of litecoins and Im really and satisy once the value of this coin will hit that again like 2017. I have wrong moved last 2017 because I sell some of litecoin because I believe to the price become higher but it will decreased very low but Don't worry because I believe to th litecoin still who are have chance to become next ether.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
February 25, 2019, 12:13:12 PM
this was once again proof that litecoin is mainly following bitcoin and as bitcoin rises it can start having a better time rising but mostly it follows bitcoin not anything else.
there are of course rare cases that litecoin sees pumps because it is still an altcoin and in those cases it can go on its own like when it has a halving coming or something like that which can help its pump. otherwise it will need bitcoin to rise first before it follows.
Actually, this week event and uprising trend isn't just for Litecoin but for everyone since the entire market moves forward.
Bitcoin have it lead towards the market and all altcoins will follow since we knew that they are still depending on BTC price since before and still it shown until now.
It surely there is a reason to believe that altcoins won't stand alone until the last and without Bitcoin it seems to be that Altcoins will losing their potentiality and life. All altcoins will have a rising moment since last week and so Litecoin have it ways to soar high just like of the others. We know Litecoin have already establish good market investors and to see how it moves when market moves also.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
February 25, 2019, 12:09:35 PM
It is already down 12% , markets increase all the time, they go up and down but sometimes some coins react to these things more than other coins, for example last time we had an increase all coins went up a bit but ethereum went up a lot more than others because there was this hard fork talk going on so ethereum moved from 80 dollar or so into 150+ dollar in just a week or so making people think the price is going up because of the hardfork and all that. This time it is litecoin that reacted to the increase higher than other coins.

No matter what in the end all coins go up and down at the same pace so when it goes up faster it also goes down faster as well making it worthless for the "hodler" team and making it more profitable for the trader people. It is just how the altcoins are.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
February 25, 2019, 12:02:42 PM
this was once again proof that litecoin is mainly following bitcoin and as bitcoin rises it can start having a better time rising but mostly it follows bitcoin not anything else.
there are of course rare cases that litecoin sees pumps because it is still an altcoin and in those cases it can go on its own like when it has a halving coming or something like that which can help its pump. otherwise it will need bitcoin to rise first before it follows.
Actually, this week event and uprising trend isn't just for Litecoin but for everyone since the entire market moves forward.
Bitcoin have it lead towards the market and all altcoins will follow since we knew that they are still depending on BTC price since before and still it shown until now.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
February 25, 2019, 11:49:27 AM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 25, 2019, 11:07:25 AM
Well the current state of the market is purging so I highly doubt it will be the best week for litecoin. Look for a steady run up that has no chill.

I found almost 3.63% price drop of Litecoin. Value of USD is $45 Something. When its pumping its going so slowly. So we Don't know about the best week. But one more talk, that is Litecoin is a very potential coin. Near future Litecoin has a chance to price rise.       
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
February 25, 2019, 09:04:45 AM
The price of LTC still around 45$ to 50$ .Its really we have see a good break last few weeks .LTC is a top ranked coin of crypto and i think it has a great future .Its on overbought position and we are a watching a bit dump, I think the crypto market will keep moving up and LTC will touch ATH level within this year .So i can suggest anyone to invest on LTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 25, 2019, 07:26:54 AM
as anticipated before lite coin will pick up by their recent lightening fast update and new tie-ups lite coin is still have potential price growth in the coming months
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
February 24, 2019, 06:24:05 PM
In the last weeks the whole market was green and even though litecoin price increased more than other coins in the top 10 I still think we are yet to see a bull market. The price of all coins was up to 5 times bigger in 2017 so there is a long way until there and I don't think we are going to see that again very soon
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
February 24, 2019, 03:51:30 PM
Well the current state of the market is purging so I highly doubt it will be the best week for litecoin. Look for a steady run up that has no chill.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
February 24, 2019, 03:50:29 PM

yes you are right but comparison is always not important for the cryptocurrency because don't judge that today value if the future will totally different then our prediction will not going to write at that moment so wait for sometime before investment will be useful.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 24, 2019, 12:24:53 PM

Almost all the coins are doing very well and I think litecoin has crossed some level that we did not expect it.  It many people are saying will litecoin  cross $53 this year but we can see that has happened and we are hopeful that litecoin cross above $100  before end of the year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
February 24, 2019, 11:33:49 AM
Looks like ETH is having more growth than other top 10 market cap valued coins so LTC is just silent for now and it is more or like have similar movement as bitcoin so nothing to talk about litecoin here.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
February 24, 2019, 10:28:16 AM
It's 48$ now, so not so good for LTC Actually I think all crypto is dependent on BTC. If btc rise most of the time all other coin goes up and IF btc falls same happens with all others. I really think LTC is too much dependent and not so worthy coin for investing.

It's $45 now, definitely all trading pairs are based on bitcoin so when bitcoin price jumps the rest of them go up as well.

Just like what we have seen in the last week or so, the price even jump as high as $4200 but look at where the price is right now, $3900 again and it's going to be hard to break the $4k barrier. I thought it's going to be a sustainable run, but sadly, I was wrong. So be prepared for another price decrease including LTC as the price now is just above $45.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
February 21, 2019, 01:51:14 PM
It's 48$ now, so not so good for LTC Actually I think all crypto is dependent on BTC. If btc rise most of the time all other coin goes up and IF btc falls same happens with all others. I really think LTC is too much dependent and not so worthy coin for investing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
February 21, 2019, 01:34:34 PM

Generally at this point the market is making some reset and correction. If the correction did not last for long I think the bullish trend will continue but if it last towards the weekend then bitcoin,  ethereum and litecoin maybe in bear condition again.  Litecoin has seriously makes some gains and profits for the past three days and for those that were able to buy and hold till now I think the have made around 80% profits and those people may like to take profits at the moment. If they are taking profits there is no way litecoin will not fall in price.
Pages:
Jump to: