Pages:
Author

Topic: could this be the best week for litecoin - page 3. (Read 454 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 257
February 21, 2019, 01:23:28 PM
The spontaneous increase in litecoin is as a result of the green with bitcoin. I think basically, most top coins made a little push upwards. I expect a little correction though even if we are going to see another bull move.
You can truly see it in the chart that the price of litecoin are now start to increase. If you see the market not only litecoin keeps on increasing but also other cryptocurrencies. If the uprising price keeps in the end of this month we might see a bull run where all cryptocurrencies will spike to the moon.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
February 21, 2019, 12:03:55 PM
Litecoin with other coins has been improving right now that because bitcoin has also pumping up. But we need to wait until it will back to normal and stable price.
it is true because the altcoin is very good and fast also to increase the price. so we all have to wait until the price of litecoin and all crypto returns are stable
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
February 21, 2019, 11:45:17 AM
The spontaneous increase in litecoin is as a result of the green with bitcoin. I think basically, most top coins made a little push upwards. I expect a little correction though even if we are going to see another bull move.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 21, 2019, 11:05:58 AM
IF we all notice, there was a major break tru this week with the crypo market. the major cryptocurrencies made a bullish bias after establishing a  new short term uptrend this week. currently it looks like ripple remains the only top coin yet to make a serious move.
The major leading coin is litecoin. this coin recorded a swipe move within two weeks from 32usd to 50 usd. a huge break out. as the LTC is overbought due to its recent gains, do we think we will continue this bullish trend with litecoin are we will expect the bears soon.
This is not a new thing, since 2017 this has been the trend, once bitcoin begins to gain a lot in price, other altcoin follow suit, ethereum grew from about $85 to $146, so it's not only ltc but most of the top altcoins will move to the top too, so i can say this is not just the week for ltc but the week for crypto. We can name it world crypto week LOL.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
February 21, 2019, 04:03:49 AM
If I remember correctly, Litecoin started its rise a little bit earlier than Bitcoin. I believe, it was due to a combination of positive news and the above mentioned technical improvements. Still, the overall behavior is in line with the newly established short term uptrend. If bitcoin continues to rise, litecoin will follow. In the long run, the halving of the mining price for LTC is coming sooner than the corresponding halving for BTC. I'm eager to see how this will play out when it comes to LTC price vs BTC price. It should have an effect, but how much of an effect that will be, remains to be seen. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 351
February 20, 2019, 11:43:01 PM
Some gems like CHX/LTO/QNT is performing very well in this bear market. I don't know about LTC but last time I checked it surges in prices after they announce MimbleWimble support iirc. The volume is still low, the majority still believe the bear is not over (but honestly it's like the first wave in the bull run where everyone thinks this is a bull trap). It's difficult to know where LTC or other coins will go, so better manage your profits well. I'll exit my investments after I made 2x (50%) and then left the rest to make more profits.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
February 20, 2019, 11:21:49 PM
IF we all notice, there was a major break tru this week with the crypo market. the major cryptocurrencies made a bullish bias after establishing a  new short term uptrend this week. currently it looks like ripple remains the only top coin yet to make a serious move.
The major leading coin is litecoin. this coin recorded a swipe move within two weeks from 32usd to 50 usd. a huge break out. as the LTC is overbought due to its recent gains, do we think we will continue this bullish trend with litecoin are we will expect the bears soon.

Current price is around 50$ and last spike on price is caused by same reason why other cryptos painted to green color. Honestly, i can't see find any good reason behind the timing of this pump. In my opinion this small increase in prices is not proper impulse that can fire the bull rocket.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
February 20, 2019, 09:26:11 PM

Pages:
Jump to: