Pages:
Author

Topic: Could you imagine your life without Bitcoin poll - page 2. (Read 2850 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Would be the same  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Yes, I would. I would be a little teen twat who'd waste his life gaming for nothing and staying in his study/room on YouTube for the rest of his life. Bitcoin has opened me up to more financial freedom. I've become a lot less dependent on my parents, I'm a good child now.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Now that you've adopted bitcoins, discovered its interesting uses, could you imagine a stable world without Bitcoin?

Certainly yes I can. The world is much better with BTC, but I could imagine life without it.
What would happen to this forum, would anyone still know to come here?

Uhhm, since there is no bitcoin, then there would obviously be no bitcointalk. We wouldn't talk about bitcoin if there is no bitcoin in the first place, right?  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Easy: we will be enslaved by the current financial institutions and banks. We are still constricted with the chains of using fiat money and being controlled by a central authority and their so-called "regulations." At least when we first have bitcoin, we experienced the liberty of spending and buying anonymously and with almost no hassles at all. We also experienced the fast and reliable transfer of value all over the world with only a click. Innovations and changes were made since bitcoin arrived, and some of the hardcore bitcoiners can't live without it, but in reality, still a major part of the global population are still used to being enslaved by the banks and the authorities.
Activity: 699
Merit: 500
Well to me, life without bitcoin is like lasagna without cheese  Grin it's simply unimaginable
Activity: 784
I can't purchase online goods, I don't have a credit card yet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
None of us heard of bitcoins before 5 or 6 years ago, I imagine most could do without it. Of course some have pinned their entire hope for the future on it, but for most of us, life would go on without it
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yes, nothing will be changed without Bitcoin.

i agree with this, nothing will be changed without bitcoin.
bcos bitcoin itself not popular in my country. but its still good on the price.
but bitcoin in my life was help me get money in home, not outside work.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Now that you've adopted bitcoins, discovered its interesting uses, could you imagine a stable world without Bitcoin?

Certainly yes I can. The world is much better with BTC, but I could imagine life without it.
What would happen to this forum, would anyone still know to come here?
legendary
Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001
Had a recent foreclosure, in my previous life before Bitcoins.  One of my more humbling experiences.  Having a foreclosure is just like bankruptcy to creditors. Trying to find a new place to live, was initially denied at some apartments due for my foreclosure on my credit report, but I convinced one decent spot to give me a chance.  Was living paycheck to paycheck, sleeping on an air mattress.  

Now, I'm balling.   Grin

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Yes. I can imagine life without Bitcoin, but it would be very boring.
Yeah, bitcoin is the asset that im more excited about for the future in my portfolio, I cant wait to see how the whole thing unfolds. Even the oil future is pretty boring compared to it.
legendary
Activity: 1022
It is easy for me to imagine, I would have a lot more time for video games.  I really like bitcoin, it is like an educational video game that pays you!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I simply cannot imagine my life without a Bitcoin poll.

Hah. Good one. Any other polls you re personally attached to?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
I simply cannot imagine my life without a Bitcoin poll.
Activity: 784
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Yes, and I can imagine a world without the internet. And a world without computers. But I wouldn't be particularly excited about any of them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Not really, the last 3 years of my life have been heavily revolved around BTC, helped me enormously with my future/education (from a financial POV).
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Nope. It's a definitive non sequitir if you think about. Bitcoin has been a result out of necessity, a necessity to have an alternative in this fucked up scam of a system, therefore it would never have been different, Bitcoin would have always have been created at the end.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179
Absolutely, bitcoin is not at a level where a large amount of people depend or rely on it.
If it became the new primary way to pay rent/mortgage, gas, food then it would be difficult to imagine life without BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Sure, pretty much like it was for my entire life for the exception of the last two years. Smiley

Well, even the last two years didn't change much, it's just another currency I use, been using several currencies and payment systems on the Internet since 2004 or so...
Pretty much this is my answer too. I would like to add that it is too early for bitcoin to have impact on people. If we had integrated bitcoin payment on the level and functionality of current paypal or credit cards
processors. Then we would be able to feel that bitcoin is missing from our lives. Without it I would not really feel it that bitcoin is missing.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Sure, pretty much like it was for my entire life for the exception of the last two years. Smiley

Well, even the last two years didn't change much, it's just another currency I use, been using several currencies and payment systems on the Internet since 2004 or so...
Pages:
Jump to: