Pages:
Author

Topic: Could you imagine your life without Bitcoin poll - page 3. (Read 2848 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Well, it has become my main hobby so I would miss it a lot. Pls do not scare me that way.
Activity: 153
Merit: 101
I can imagine how my life without bitcoins...
Maybe just another plain life for other people
For me Bitcoin is kinda important for my economy Grin
I can earn my own money with it Grin

So yup, Bitcoin for me, is really really Important Wink
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
no is my answer but the true is that right now, bitcoin isn't really so much ahead of fiat, i only love the decentralization part for now
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I would be so lost, I love bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I have voted : Undecided.

At this point I can say that Bitcoin isn't that important to the level that it would affect my earnings and financial situation if I stopped using it.

That might change in the future. As it is now, Bitcoin is way too unstable for me to dump a big chunk of my savings in it.

I would love to, especially to get that money out of the hands of the banks and governments.

Once it reaches the stability I am looking for, which allows me to convert my savings to Bitcoin, I can say without a doubt that I can't life without Bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 322
Imagine my life without bitcoins? Here I'm trying hard to imagine my life WITH bitcoins (and without fiat) to no success.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Maybe I can imagine that

If there is no BTCitcoin in this world
I wouldn't entering this money making life Roll Eyes
I wouldn't get my first Original Game Undecided
I wouldn't get my own earnings Sad
And I wouldn't be in this forum, because this Forum will never exist Cry

That's all what can I imagine Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
There was a world without bitcoin, and there will be a world if due to some reason bitcoin stops to be, altho i would rather live in a world where im allowed to be my own bank.
A lot of positive things allready happened due to bitcoin, so even in an unlikely even that there isnt bitcoin anymore, im glad we were fighting for a just couse, and im sure other people agree.
Why do you even consider such an option anyways, the wayi see things , were doing good..

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
But the seed is planted Smiley And we can't live without that

That's it. It's still too early.
They said the same about computers some years ago.

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
Ken Olsen, founder of Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977

or

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
Thomas Watson, president of IBM, 1943

We will see in some years. We just have to sit back, relax and hodl.
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
Definitely not. We're in it for a change, and Bitcoin is bringing positive change to our society

Things will take time, and Bitcoin won't probably be around when things change for the better... But the seed is planted Smiley And we can't live without that
Activity: 252
www.CloudThink.IO
Now that you've adopted bitcoins, discovered its interesting uses, could you imagine a stable world without Bitcoin?

Now that i am here and have seen the ball rolling there is no way i can imagine all of this gone, it is unthinkable to be honest and i would hate to have to go back to the bankers trap with not many ways of getting out of it for myself and future family.

The world would still be the same for the majority but for the few that has arrived here and know what it is about the world would never be the same again, so many what ifs? Luckily we don't need to worry about that, this is here to stay Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001
Chinese translator
Yes, nothing will be changed without Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
Imagining a WORLD without bitcoin is kind of hard for my little brain. all I know that some things, good and bad things alike, will cease to happen if bitcoin never existed. and that a lot less people will know what currency trading are.
Activity: 699
Merit: 500
Now that you've adopted bitcoins, discovered its interesting uses, could you imagine a stable world without Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: