Pages:
Author

Topic: Country who accepts cyrptocurrency - page 3. (Read 1844 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 06:15:49 AM
I do believe that a lot more countries will come on board to accept cryptocurrencies once the regulations becomes clearer.

Countries are just watching japan and other countries like Singapore and Estonia in how they regulate and use blockchains and allow public cryptos. When more success stories emerge, we will see more countries jump on board.

The tipping point will be when countries start to issue crypto currencies and are able to successfully demonstrate the benefits.. then we will see more countries come on board.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 06:04:17 AM
I think Japan is the most liberal. which has implemented a completely crypt in its economy. Singapore also practically did it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 05:42:18 AM
So, guys, if you want to build your own business in crypto currency just go to Estonia and everything is gonna be alright.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 05:40:02 AM
Estonia
United States
Denmark
Sweden
South Korea
Netherlands
Finland
Canada
United Kingdom
Australia
All of them are loyal to the crypto currency and legalized.

Estonia is just a really great overall country for crypto. I mean even their government uses blockchain.
Activity: 602
March 14, 2018, 05:28:43 AM
Japan is not the only country that is good with crypto. I made an article on other countries: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptohumster/germany-legalizes-bitcoin-what-is-the-current-status-in-other-countries

With G20 summit coming soon, more countries will lokk to legalize crypto.

I think this news is very great because even if United States are actually agains crypto the Europe seems to like crypto....
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
March 14, 2018, 05:25:24 AM
many countries will soon accept crypto-currencies, moreover, they will start creating their own crypto-currencies. It's unavoidable
Activity: 378
March 14, 2018, 03:38:32 AM
In general, the crypt very moved Asia itself, which saw in this perspective and future. In this region, the development of crypto-currencies will always be stable.
Activity: 714
March 12, 2018, 03:36:34 PM
For countries that accept cryptocurrency is not all countries because in some countries there are still illegal against cryptocurrency. And will never receive cryptocurrency in that country. But there are also some countries that accept crptocurrency and legal arrival in a particular country.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
March 12, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
As I know Australia is very tolerant to bitcoin and they allow to use them as a money. Some countries do not consider cryptocurrencies as a money but the method of payment. On a contrary, some Latin America countries banned bitcoin (Ecuador, Bolivia).
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
March 12, 2018, 03:24:44 PM
Japan still remains as the largest bitcoin exchange market with over 51 percent of the market share, analysts stated that the crackdown on small exchanges have had an impact on the global cryptocurrency market
There hasn't been such dominating country which accepted bitcoin and had a great hold on the market like china.Once the bitcoin was banned the market shifted towards different Asian countries like India and japan.After india took some serious action towards banning bitcoin the total hub is shifted towards Japan.Still the hold that china had hasn't been achieved by japan yet.
Activity: 308
March 12, 2018, 04:53:34 AM
Estonia
United States
Denmark
Sweden
South Korea
Netherlands
Finland
Canada
United Kingdom
Australia
All of them are loyal to the crypto currency and legalized.
Activity: 238
March 12, 2018, 04:45:03 AM
Japan still remains as the largest bitcoin exchange market with over 51 percent of the market share, analysts stated that the crackdown on small exchanges have had an impact on the global cryptocurrency market

Yes its because they recognize cryptocurrencies as proper money. That attracts the attention of general public allowing everyone to be confident to use the tech and invest in crypto
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
March 12, 2018, 04:44:59 AM
Japan is the one of bitcoin creator and they trust in cryptocurrency and many people in there also trust with crypto. Hope in the future other country will not banned the crypto and will become support this.
Activity: 123
March 12, 2018, 04:38:50 AM
Japan is not the only one there is another one like venezuela;

Venezuela
The economic situation in the state is complicated, made Venezuela facing everything serious.  many people there turned to crypto and the government decided to take the situation made Venezuela became first country to launch national cryptocurrency EL Petro, if this is not a mistakes.
Activity: 25
March 12, 2018, 04:36:03 AM
Japan's most friendly country with crypto, serious development is always carried out in that country and become the direction of the development of the whole country in the future
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 04:19:51 AM
In my country Indonesia Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency not regulated yet but here crypto is very booming, there are many trader and ICO investor want to make money  from crypto. And Although not regulated yet but here many kafe, restaurant and merchant accepted Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 03:57:57 AM
yes, i agree with you japan is the biggest bitcoin trading center, but i see kanada will be a rival japan in bitcoin trading.

Which country is worth adopting bitcoin, is it japan or canada? please share your prediction here.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
March 12, 2018, 03:56:36 AM
China was the dominant country which used cryptocurrencies but later after the ban in China , the dominance moved over to Japan. I appreciate every country who accepts cryptocurrencies and have legalized it. There are many other countries who have not legalized cryptocurrency because they don't find any profit in it. Governments can't benefit much from cryptocurrencies which is why they have not legalized it. Though there are some countries who have legalized it but regulated it to their benefits.
Activity: 226
March 12, 2018, 03:53:51 AM

Most countries have expressed the desire to join in the crypto trade, just considering regulations first but its just a matter of time. japan adapted it early and is probably a bitcoin heaven,
Activity: 2
March 12, 2018, 03:49:45 AM
any country have people willing to accept btc but its not official
Pages:
Jump to: