Pages:
Author

Topic: Country who accepts cyrptocurrency - page 4. (Read 1844 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
March 12, 2018, 03:33:24 AM
Japan is originator of bitcoin and they are promote cryptocurrency mostly. in future many other countries are interested to trade with bitcoin and cryptocurrency just you need to wait for see that.
Is it Japan really? I read an article that placed the origin of bitcoin at the doorstep of the FBI in America. The article also pointed out that Satoshi Nakamoto wasn't the real name of the originator too.

That is by the way, the whole world look up to Japan to keep dictating the pace for bitcoin following the premature way China denounced it. While we take a look at countries accepting bitcoin, we can also mention countries that are not likely/will never accept bitcoin.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 03:25:02 AM
i only think about japan. so great country
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
March 12, 2018, 03:24:08 AM
Last MTGox courts shows us that japanese goverment declares that they are accepting bitcoin as a currency.
This is worlds first court which accepts bitcoin as a real currency. Venezuela is accepting too it was petrol coin or something else.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 12, 2018, 03:17:10 AM
Japan for me is the center of the coin system of the world, and the system used Japan I think exemplary or even begin to be applied by other countries also assume that bitcoin is a thing that is not good. Japan seems to be quite the more advanced with many relying on existing cryptocurrency moment.
Activity: 317
March 12, 2018, 03:12:29 AM
I think japan is a big country in the world that they control industrial market and technology. I am very impressed with this country and now with the Japanese online market market will make new things in the market technology and this is great. we must be able to follow this technology.
Activity: 4
March 11, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
Well here in my country many are still uninformed and doesn't want to be informed. But I do hope that the government start considering cryptocurrency and the tech behind it, the blockchain and other innovative inventions today. Because its either you join or die soon. At some point cryptocurrency will be a breaking point of our era.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 09:08:29 AM
Isn't it that Russia also accepts crypto currency. Putin likes the idea and supports it openly though of course there are regulations in place. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
March 11, 2018, 08:33:59 AM
Japan still remains as the largest bitcoin exchange market with over 51 percent of the market share, analysts stated that the crackdown on small exchanges have had an impact on the global cryptocurrency market

Yes it is Japan, you are correct as the Japan is largest share in transaction in cryptocurrency.
As Japan legalize bitcoin as cryptocurrency, we are hoping other developed countries will like join in Japan and embrace the technology it can bring.
As it is inevitable to not use the technology of bitcoin and blockchain has.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
March 11, 2018, 08:25:28 AM
One big question is, is bitcoin legal or illegal? The answer is, it depends on the location and activity of the user. Bitcoins are not issued, endorsed, or regulated by any central bank. They are just created through a computer-generated process known as mining.
Here are some countries that "Say Yes to Bitcoin":

The United States
Canada
Australia
The European Union
Activity: 406
March 11, 2018, 08:22:15 AM
Progress can not be stopped, it's only a matter of time when all countries recognize crypto-currencies and when the crypto-currencies change the principle of government
Activity: 74
March 11, 2018, 08:08:43 AM
It is possible in any country to be paid by bitcoins, it simply goes to website localbitcoins and change money in the local money cash )
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 07:56:09 AM
Japan is a wonderful country. And I'm very glad that she was one of the first to legalize bitcoins and crypto-currencies. All other countries should follow what Japan is doing.
Activity: 93
March 11, 2018, 07:33:40 AM
Switherland too legalized cryptocurrency? Or i wrong? They are one of the first who legalized it.
Very loyal to the crypto.
Activity: 630
March 11, 2018, 07:24:51 AM
Japan is not the only country that is good with crypto. I made an article on other countries: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptohumster/germany-legalizes-bitcoin-what-is-the-current-status-in-other-countries

With G20 summit coming soon, more countries will lokk to legalize crypto.

Nice to see that Germany has legalised the use of crypto and not be taxing them. This is one of the reasons why LISK is going to do well this year. It is based in Berlin and is going to start releasing ICOs on their blockchain later in 2018. I'm sure it will be the hub of Europe for crypto technology.
Activity: 714
March 11, 2018, 01:45:35 AM
Japan still remains as the largest bitcoin exchange market with over 51 percent of the market share, analysts stated that the crackdown on small exchanges have had an impact on the global cryptocurrency market

I think countries that fully accepted Bitcoin as a currencies or as legal tender are Japan and Germany. Most of the countries accept Bitcoin but as an investment not as a currency in which most of these countries are big and reputable like USA, Russia and Britain in which they can influence and attract other countries to accept Bitcoin too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
March 11, 2018, 01:35:40 AM

These are some countries that accept/tolerate crytocurrency ( read the link below). There is no issue in trading crypto to these country.
https://medium.com/the-mission/countries-approving-cryptocurrencies-b5bbca1a5a03
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 01:12:52 AM
What do you mean Country accepts cryptocurrency? Any country has accepted cryptocurrency, because crypto has a value. For example FBI have been accepted crypto, because they have sold Bitcoins which were seized  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
March 11, 2018, 01:35:06 AM
Japan is originator of bitcoin and they are promote cryptocurrency mostly. in future many other countries are interested to trade with bitcoin and cryptocurrency just you need to wait for see that.

but is there an article confirming that Japan is the creator of bitcoin?
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 01:20:05 AM
Yeah a lot of country have accepted bitcoin because a lot of people already using it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 01:07:39 AM

Definetly,the crackdown  on small exchange have only a few impact on the global crypto currency market,because the mainstream source  of the problem now happen in digital system is those domino effect  why the prices now will continue to blow off,first the ban of cryptocurrency in south korea,second is the implementation of china to ban the foreign ICO investment  into there country,and third the three consecutive  drops of bitcoin because of they called correction of price value in the blockchain market.While on the other hands mostly europian countries would the one accept the cryptocurriencies as part of payments just like in the country of japan.
Pages:
Jump to: