Pages:
Author

Topic: Court documents are suggesting CSW may control 1.1m BTC. He is planning to sell! - page 5. (Read 951 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
If he has the control of the address where more than 1M Bitcoin is on that address and he can sell it then I will believe that he is Satoshi.

We know that Satoshi is holding more than 1m Bitcoin in his address. Now if he really is satoshi then he must continue what he is planning and that is to sell it. SELL IT YOU FUCKING STUPID IDIOT!!!!!

Read the reports. He doesn't have the bitcoins, yet(assuming he will end up gaining access to it). If he already has access, it's likely that he probably would've sold a good chunk already for USD(and probably buy BSV).
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
This was posted one month ago?
Is it going to be done by surprise?
Will it be done before or after the halving?
What is "10x leveraged short"?
What is "UTXO congestion"?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
If he has the control of the address where more than 1M Bitcoin is on that address and he can sell it then I will believe that he is Satoshi.

We know that Satoshi is holding more than 1m Bitcoin in his address. Now if he really is satoshi then he must continue what he is planning and that is to sell it. SELL IT YOU FUCKING STUPID IDIOT!!!!!

Take it easy, mate!

On the contrary, if he is the real Satoshi, he would not even be entertaining the thought of selling it. I have a strong feeling that Satoshi was not cocky, very much unlike this Craig Wright. I don't think Satoshi would just let his creation crumble to the ground just to prove his real identity. Satoshi was a genius, not a moron.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
If it so happens that he actually will soon gain control over more than a million BTC, let him sell. Sure, the price will likely drop by a lot, but I only see that as a buy opportunity. Bitcoin will rise back up as quickly as it dropped. In the long term, it's nothing but a small blip on the price charts.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Should this be true, this only proves that CSW is not Satoshi, even if he was able to sell those coins simply because he's a dick and only cares about money and not the real vision of what bitcoin stands for. At this point, there are a lot of things he has said that doesn't match what he previously stated, so I still doubt the validity and truthfulness of what he says is to come for bitcoin. Not unless it really happens for real this time, though I still heavily doubt it. Perhaps this is yet another case of fear-mongering or he is just outright losing his mind trying to play the long game for him to not get jailed.
Activity: 44
Merit: 16
Pages:
Jump to: