Pages:
Author

Topic: Covid-19 effect on your country's economy!!! - page 14. (Read 5265 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yeah, but this is a sort of compromise. People are only willing to cede freedom because they want more money/economic opportunities. As long as China has a big gdp growth, people will accept not having as much rights, but the growth will stop you can bet the government will compromise and cede some of its powers.
That is a novel idea. One that may very well is being used to fool the people there while the state takes over more and more of their liberties with constant surveillance, Face identification, point system for accessing public facilities. This is not a compromise. People there were not given an option to trade their basic human nature in return for GDP growth. Nor will the entrenched elite in the CCP give up their positions and bring democracy suddenly saying that "Ok, we have developed enough".
--snip--
Be assured that the CCP has no intention to give people any form of relaxation in terms of freedom to have an alternate thought process. All they want is for the rest of the world to accept their bullying and hegemony so they can spread their zombifying ideas and paint more of the world red. Fortunately, the world is waking up to the slow red poison.
I didn't meant that people were given an option, you are right about this. But people are more willing to tolerate it if they lived in poverty and now have a good standard of living. I mean, if you were born in a Chinese village with no running water, chances are that the same village now has all infrastructure that a modern city should have. This is impressive and really make people unwilling to risk this economic progress for freedom (because if it fails they could go back to poverty)
Millions of chinese died due to famines in earlier failed attempts of people's revolution. Communism is inevitably built upon deaths and a generational memory amongst people of a time of hopelessness and destitution. That is why when the govt comes around and throws you crumbs, you cower down on their boots and thank the stars. China did the same with its citizens. Yet, it cleverly adopted free market where it mattered and has put all the state resources into stealing and developing the latest technology. It brought prosperity too but when people taste democracy, they won't want anything from that suffocating police state. Hong Kong is a prime example. Humans love their freedom in a very instinctual, animalist sort of way. The Chinese have mastered the art of propaganda and are coming for the rest of the world too now. I hope we all realize and don't fall prey to the allure of cheap consumerism.
I agree on most things you said. Something made me think about propaganda, you do think the tools a government has nowadays will make it possible to anticipate and crush any attempt of revolt ? I mean, companies and states have developed massive ways of gather and analyze information from all kinds of sources (at a scale never seen before), but at the same time information goes fast and always finds a way to be transmitted around censorship measures. I'm quite puzzled, I am tempted to think that the end result will always be the same, but the big advances in technology makes me skeptical about it.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
Yeah, but this is a sort of compromise. People are only willing to cede freedom because they want more money/economic opportunities. As long as China has a big gdp growth, people will accept not having as much rights, but the growth will stop you can bet the government will compromise and cede some of its powers.
That is a novel idea. One that may very well is being used to fool the people there while the state takes over more and more of their liberties with constant surveillance, Face identification, point system for accessing public facilities. This is not a compromise. People there were not given an option to trade their basic human nature in return for GDP growth. Nor will the entrenched elite in the CCP give up their positions and bring democracy suddenly saying that "Ok, we have developed enough".
--snip--
Be assured that the CCP has no intention to give people any form of relaxation in terms of freedom to have an alternate thought process. All they want is for the rest of the world to accept their bullying and hegemony so they can spread their zombifying ideas and paint more of the world red. Fortunately, the world is waking up to the slow red poison.
I didn't meant that people were given an option, you are right about this. But people are more willing to tolerate it if they lived in poverty and now have a good standard of living. I mean, if you were born in a Chinese village with no running water, chances are that the same village now has all infrastructure that a modern city should have. This is impressive and really make people unwilling to risk this economic progress for freedom (because if it fails they could go back to poverty)
Millions of chinese died due to famines in earlier failed attempts of people's revolution. Communism is inevitably built upon deaths and a generational memory amongst people of a time of hopelessness and destitution. That is why when the govt comes around and throws you crumbs, you cower down on their boots and thank the stars. China did the same with its citizens. Yet, it cleverly adopted free market where it mattered and has put all the state resources into stealing and developing the latest technology. It brought prosperity too but when people taste democracy, they won't want anything from that suffocating police state. Hong Kong is a prime example. Humans love their freedom in a very instinctual, animalist sort of way. The Chinese have mastered the art of propaganda and are coming for the rest of the world too now. I hope we all realize and don't fall prey to the allure of cheap consumerism.

Personally I am amazed that there was nothing alarming in India from the very first moments cause this country is neighbor of China at first. Then, even through I have never been in India, personally what I have seen from videos on youtube and etc, people live very tightly. There are a lot of people in the streets, there is a deficit of water and etc, population is huge but poor, so, I am amazed that virus wasn't spread rapidly because people have very close contacts with each other. On another hand, lockdown isn't a deal in India, it's 1000x worse for this country and when you are in dilemma between stop Covid or Hunger, I think second one would be better choice for people.
There is proximity but not much people to people exchange with China. The spread of virus in India is inevitable. The Govt and the people though have taken a "come what may" attitude now. Taking precautions and trying to be as safe as possible. Yet, it is kind of accepted that the Govt isn't willing to do anything now. Partly out of incompetence and partly due to the sheer enormity of the issue.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
The economy in my country is getting worse, the best choice is to open quarantine. The government does this in the hope of the economy
can run again. Moreover, the spread of the corona virus has begun to trend down, hopefully with the quarantine will be opened again
the spread of the corona virus not increased again. But what's sad is that some companies reduce their employees' salaries by 50%,
hopefully this salary reduction did not last long. If not, the population will find it difficult to meet their daily needs.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 322
I am not going to lie I was one of those people who said this wasn't that big of a deal and it wouldn't really matter in few months as well. Boy was I wrong! However to defend myself we had other viruses before, the Sars the Ebola the Swine flue and stuff like that and honestly none of them hit my nation, we didn't had any of them, and even when they eventually reached here it wasn't that much, we had only 3 people die of Ebola in the entire nation for example.

So, I thought it would be something like that and nothing more. Of course now I know that it wasn't like that and thousands of people died and we are going outside with masks and we can't even be close to each other as well. So, I would have to say the best course of action is to take defenses on things even if you think it won't hit you.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
In most of the other countries, the infection rate is going down. But here in India, the number of new cases are going up with every passing day. The lockdown was lifted almost a month ago, but people are still afraid to go out. Half the population is without a job, and I am not sure for how long the savings are going to last for them. Fortunately for me, I am still having a full-time job.
Personally I am amazed that there was nothing alarming in India from the very first moments cause this country is neighbor of China at first. Then, even through I have never been in India, personally what I have seen from videos on youtube and etc, people live very tightly. There are a lot of people in the streets, there is a deficit of water and etc, population is huge but poor, so, I am amazed that virus wasn't spread rapidly because people have very close contacts with each other. On another hand, lockdown isn't a deal in India, it's 1000x worse for this country and when you are in dilemma between stop Covid or Hunger, I think second one would be better choice for people.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
at this time the economic conditions in my country have started to return but still, in an unclear direction.  my country's government seems to have run out of minds to educate citizens about the dangers of COVID-19 even many also do not believe this disease exists and say COVID-19 is a Hoax..

In most of the other countries, the infection rate is going down. But here in India, the number of new cases are going up with every passing day. The lockdown was lifted almost a month ago, but people are still afraid to go out. Half the population is without a job, and I am not sure for how long the savings are going to last for them. Fortunately for me, I am still having a full-time job.
positive sufferers of COVID-19 in India have not yet reached the peak, sufferers will certainly continue to grow.  I admit that the Indian government was very harsh on its citizens during the Lockdown but it seems that the spread of the epidemic cannot be stopped there because the activities of the residents there are very high especially in very crowded areas..
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
World is facing a new crisis almost last 6 months+ and who knows how much it will remain. For this pandemic outbreaks, economy is getting down in many countries. It's getting cursed for one sector based economy.

Explain your country's economy here by mentioning the sector which is getting down day by day for this pandemic.
my country is also experiencing a crisis, especially in the business sector even at the airport and bus station is very quiet,
but some sectors also look crowded, like a bicycle seller
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
Covid 19 make around the world faced economic crisis and not have chance how to build up their economic without stop this crisis, now day have country working for stopping of corona virus and some country exactly got bigger trouble after looks easy with corona virus, right now we have working together how to stop corona virus and bring new world era.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
I wish and pray that you guys can set your country on the correct path and get out of this abject poverty and breakdown. I hope we have more people from Venezuela on the forum and bitcoin and the forum is helping you in one way or another.
Thank you! In fact I am waiting for my nephew who came from Brazil because he was working there and now he is in quarantine. He is negative to Covid-19 and is about to return home and I am going to teach him about bitcoin and participate in the forum. We were very concerned because he was living in Manahus in one of the cities hardest hit by Covid-19. Thanks for giving me a merit, blessings!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
World is facing a new crisis almost last 6 months+ and who knows how much it will remain. For this pandemic outbreaks, economy is getting down in many countries. It's getting cursed for one sector based economy.

Explain your country's economy here by mentioning the sector which is getting down day by day for this pandemic.

The moment I heard about the pandemic, I didn't expect that it will hit our country this hard. I'm sure that most countries are also struggling these days. We're now in the midst of a deep dept because of this pandemic. Most of us here are required to go back to work despite the pandemic just to help our economy survive. They say that it will still take months before they create a vaccine for this virus but I hope that our country would still survive until the good days come.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
the effects of the coronavirus are putting the country's economy in a very bad situation No medicine or vaccine has yet been invented to cure it Although many countries have returned to normal it is re-emerging. You are right that we must act with caution and the only hope is God Only He can save us from a severe epidemic like this virus Everything has been opened up in many parts of the world to improve the economy Their business trade is about to resume but everything with caution.

The economy struggles because of this virus, we've seen that as all countries are affected on this virus, even the biggest countries in the world are struggling right now, but despite of the fact that no vaccine available for this disease yet, the economy has to continue but if we measure it in terms of progressiveness, our economy now is not as aggressive as before. This will pass, what is important is that we will survive and people will be more responsible so virus will not spread. If every one of us will follow the protocol so the economy will run though not as usual.

It's a big challenge for all of us now, especially for countries who are badly affected, they are just resuming business operation for the economy to survive and not to improve it as that is the only thing they can do.
  Yes that a really happen in our world , we are suffering in the pandemic and we still finding the good result . Economy here still not good and there are many businesses are now open because we need to recover just follow the health protocol to assure that the virus will not spreading fast again. Stay strong to us and be eat healthy food always.

The good result will happen if the vaccine is release, that's the only thing or our savior now.

Though the businesses has resume but there's always a limitation, so if a country does not have a good economy prior to the pandemic, I don't know how they will handle the current situation now. Big countries will enough savings to face the pandemic, they can put some limitation and only allow certain industry to resume operation and that would mean people will be less expose to the virus, but for poor countries, I don't think they can make that kind of limitation, they will be fully resume as much as possible, otherwise they'll face a bigger problem worst than the pandemic, which is hunger, and they have no choice but to take the risk.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
the effects of the coronavirus are putting the country's economy in a very bad situation No medicine or vaccine has yet been invented to cure it Although many countries have returned to normal it is re-emerging. You are right that we must act with caution and the only hope is God Only He can save us from a severe epidemic like this virus Everything has been opened up in many parts of the world to improve the economy Their business trade is about to resume but everything with caution.

The economy struggles because of this virus, we've seen that as all countries are affected on this virus, even the biggest countries in the world are struggling right now, but despite of the fact that no vaccine available for this disease yet, the economy has to continue but if we measure it in terms of progressiveness, our economy now is not as aggressive as before. This will pass, what is important is that we will survive and people will be more responsible so virus will not spread. If every one of us will follow the protocol so the economy will run though not as usual.

It's a big challenge for all of us now, especially for countries who are badly affected, they are just resuming business operation for the economy to survive and not to improve it as that is the only thing they can do.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503

If the coercive measures, propaganda military videos, and extreme nationalism is any indication, the CCP is only making itself more along the lines of former USSR with their dreams of world domination. There has already been sufficient evidence to show the Chinese state has been spreading its soft propaganda while trying to exploit the faultlines in other societies (Often in the name of humanity and equality). Then there is the aspect of IP theft and espionage that they have indulged in.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
Bangladesh is one of the poorest and most densely populated countries in the world. But it recent years population growth, health and education have improved. Bangladesh is the eighth most populous country in the world in terms of population. When the whole world was preoccupied with Corona, how they would get rid of this epidemic, who greatly underestimate Corona in Bangladesh.
--snip--

I don't know where it ends and what is in our destiny. I will just say one thing, We all pray everyone so that we can get out of this difficult moment.

I have one thing to say in this situation. We are all careful,  We all wear mask, We keep our distance from each other and we stay at home as much as possible. Stay well and stay healthy and try to keep others well.
Bangladesh has been such a mixed bag. From the horrifying news about bloggers being hacked to the great strides being made in trading and garments industry, it is hard to judge how exactly you guys are doing. Pardon me, but then there is also this big-ass MMS factory that used to churn out amateur porn videos non-stop. One thing that can be certain is Bangladesh has all it takes to become an awesome country. Only if you can keep in check the worst of our social tendencies like religious fundamentalism. India has been facing the same problems off late.

Let us all keep the world and its people in our prayers at present. Keep taking safety precautions and social distancing seriously.

Guys, I have read some of your comments that reflect the reality that you live in their countries of origin. It is hard what we are experiencing worldwide, I feel solidarity with all of you.

I live in Venezuela. If before the coronavirus we were already suffering from hyperinflation due to many factors: corruption, failure to attend to the country's productive sectors, and finally, a sanction imposed by the United States on oil revenues. In my country there are low levels of investment in all sectors, which causes massive unemployment. The basic salary of the Venezuelan and the payment to pensioners and retirees reach $ 4 a month.
Compared to other countries in Venezuela, education and health is free.
--snip--
We also use the protocols of rigor such as using masks, antibacterial gel, social distancing.
The government is allowing some economic activities to work 7 days at their medium capacity, and 7 days later not to work to decrease the number of new people infected.

Stay healthy and follow Covid19 prevention protocols. Let's pray to God that we have a cure soon.
I love your statement about the "feeling of solidarity". Indeed, we are all facing the same enemy and it is affecting us all in one way or another. I have read a lot about the problems in Venezuela. It is just sad that countries with so much potential fall prey to a combination of shitty internal politics and external interference (The USA??). I wish and pray that you guys can set your country on the correct path and get out of this abject poverty and breakdown. I hope we have more people from Venezuela on the forum and bitcoin and the forum is helping you in one way or another.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
Guys, I have read some of your comments that reflect the reality that you live in their countries of origin. It is hard what we are experiencing worldwide, I feel solidarity with all of you.

I live in Venezuela. If before the coronavirus we were already suffering from hyperinflation due to many factors: corruption, failure to attend to the country's productive sectors, and finally, a sanction imposed by the United States on oil revenues. In my country there are low levels of investment in all sectors, which causes massive unemployment. The basic salary of the Venezuelan and the payment to pensioners and retirees reach $ 4 a month.
Compared to other countries in Venezuela, education and health is free.

Before the virus spread around the world, we were already suffering from so many needs. Now the situation is more precarious, fortunately and thank God the number of infected until today reaches:
Confirmed: 3591
People recovered: 835
Dead: 30

We also use the protocols of rigor such as using masks, antibacterial gel, social distancing.
The government is allowing some economic activities to work 7 days at their medium capacity, and 7 days later not to work to decrease the number of new people infected.

Stay healthy and follow Covid19 prevention protocols. Let's pray to God that we have a cure soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Bangladesh is one of the poorest and most densely populated countries in the world. But it recent years population growth, health and education have improved. Bangladesh is the eighth most populous country in the world in terms of population. When the whole world was preoccupied with Corona, how they would get rid of this epidemic, who greatly underestimate Corona in Bangladesh. We should alerted when 1 or 2 people were diagnosed with Corona in early march, But we weren't alerted at that time. We have to pay this compensation for not being careful.

Total Tested         : 599579
Total Infected      : 108775
Total Recovered   : 43993
Total Death         : 1425

This is the situation to this day.

As a Result, The economy situation in Bangladesh has stabilized. Many people are being laid off from private companies. Many new business are growing. Demand is declining. Price of everything are rising. The standard of living become difficult. Vat has increased everything even the cost off travel has double but our salary percentage has decreased.

I don't know where it ends and what is in our destiny. I will just say one thing, We all pray everyone so that we can get out of this difficult moment.

I have one thing to say in this situation. We are all careful,  We all wear mask, We keep our distance from each other and we stay at home as much as possible. Stay well and stay healthy and try to keep others well.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
It is not even just China versus India, it is basically China versus everyone in the world. You know why? Because they are a country ruled by a few people and they are a harsh dictatorship that can't even be questioned, similar to Russia in many ways but not as cunning as them, just doing it directly with no hiding at all and no "two bullts to head suicide" type of thing, they outright murder you and warn others of what could happen to them if they do the same.

At least China is not like How North Korea runs their government,and of course each country must be ruled by One person and that is either the president or Prime minister or Kings,how do you want a government run by multiple people?
They have so many people living in poverty and dying of starvation that people question why Chinese people eat bats and dogs, well because they have no food to eat so culturally they became a country that eats ANYTHING they can to not die, remember this is the same nation that had 20 million people dead because of a famine created just to show how powerful they are. So, it is not just India, China is against everyone in the world who questions CCP.
Lol eating Bats and Dogs are being Inherited from their elders because way back when starvation really happening people eats such food and this is not only in china,almost all over the world people still eating those animals or insect and they call that "Exotic Foods".
Activity: 742
Merit: 250

I think this is really the biggest crisis caused by an epidemic in the last 10 years. Half of 2020 has passed, but the disease situation is still at high risk of outbreaks. And as you say, it has caused a lot of economic damage. In my country, tourism and the aviation industry are probably the most affected. Hopefully the world will overcome this disease soon
Pages:
Jump to: