Pages:
Author

Topic: Covid-19 effect on your country's economy!!! - page 11. (Read 5265 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
All the economies of the world have been affected, directly or indirectly, all the plans put in place by the governments have been frozen or postponed for the coming years.
I cannot describe the economic situation because it did not change or cause harm, the world is changing around us, and we must do our utmost to try to restore conditions to what they were at the beginning of this year.
It is a disastrous year and a lot of bad things have happened in these past days.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
It is very bad when the government manipulates information and abuses the restriction of human rights and freedoms. The fact is that the government in certain situations weakens quarantine conditions, but these exemptions apply only to expensive restaurants, bars and cafes, where people can drink alcohol and various entertainment centers, where the owners are relatives of officials. but at the same time it does not allow others to work, such as a gym, which is important for supporting the health of the country's population. at the same time, law enforcement agencies go beyond what is permitted and I observe such problems in many countries when ordinary people suffer from illegal actions. I believe that the economic crisis that has affected almost every person can revolt the people.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 10
It is really sad to say that the unemployment rates in my country is keep climbing, the debt of our country is also growing because our government doesn't have sources anymore of funds in order to feed the poorest and the poor and give assistance to the people and even business that are affected by the COVID-19.

There are also a oot of major projects that are been postponed due to the lack of budget because of the pandemic. There is a recent research posted that it will take 10 years before our economy to fully recovered and it is really sad reality.
it won't last forever as unemployment increases, I think there will be a new life after the pandemic is gone, this is just a temporary cycle because of the pandemic ....
And of course the country has debt is a natural thing because all the needs of the state are not a small budget, but every country needs a large budget ...?
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I can say that the Government here in my country,  don't take Covid-19 so seriously from the start. That's because,  we dont really think, that all this strange things and severe crisis will come.
And for my Country who has only a limited resources in all sectors, we are really not prepared to deal with all the health problems and losses in terms of lives, jobs, businesses and other life necessities. Its really hard that a lot now are starving and got so depressed with the current situation and the Government cannot  provide everything. And the worst now, as the positive cases and deaths arises each day, domestic violence also occured each time.
So sad to think that the Country Leader is doing his best to help the people and keep us safe at the same time, but some Government officials are so corrupt that the financial aid and other relief assistance for the people are lessened for their own interest and could not reach to the needy. That's really a serious issue here - CORRUPTION.
I am satisfied with the way our President handled this crisis, that he even borrowed money from the World Bank just to give an aid to everyone in any ways he could.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
Average economic conditions are indeed ™not good". for example in Indonesia, many factories are closed so that production is not running. employees become unemployed and the factory goes bankrupt. some can produce something but the market is bad so it is very difficult to get profits. what was worse was the canteens at the school, they could not sell because the school was closed.
I just hope the government finds a solution to this problem soon.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
It is really sad to say that the unemployment rates in my country is keep climbing, the debt of our country is also growing because our government doesn't have sources anymore of funds in order to feed the poorest and the poor and give assistance to the people and even business that are affected by the COVID-19.

There are also a oot of major projects that are been postponed due to the lack of budget because of the pandemic. There is a recent research posted that it will take 10 years before our economy to fully recovered and it is really sad reality.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
Since many people temporarily lose their jobs and a lot of businesses were closed due to the pandemic, the economy of a country has started to go down. I see in the news that my country's economy is stable and growing, but the truth is my country has huge debts in other countries so that our government could provide our country's needs.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
The same is happening in my country and I do not see why it would be different anywhere else, most businesses simply cannot stand being closed down for months, and even if the economy is opened slowly now their costs have gone up while their profits have gone down as people have lost their jobs and they are taking better care of their money even if they still have them just in case they are the next ones to lose their jobs.

If there is a second wave of the pandemic and governments are forced to close the economy once again it is possible the number of unemployed people and bankrupted business could go up exponentially and this could begin to affect banks and put the whole economy system at risk.
Since the spread of Covid-19 significantly, many companies and shops that close workers have been stopped because of the lack of economy in their companies so they have to take action like this and many unemployed people who have been laid off from work should be able to save money as much as possible then from that we will experience prolonged difficulties at this time.

After the first phase of recovery has begun but still the risk is still you and the economy has not fully recovered if the second wave comes the same way I think it is difficult for us to do the government will continue to close the economy and will only be running a part of the basic commodities so this is indeed difficult for us to predict in the near future.
Activity: 889
Merit: 10
ofcourse covid19 has negative impact to our economy, personally my income from regular job as business owner decrease alot on this pandemic . people prefer to stay at home to avoid corona virus and it will decrease their personal spending. they will carefully manage monthly spending , and it will have direct impact to national economy growth.
in times of disaster like this all people suffer from fear co-19 together. the world is currently being hit by a huge economic crisis. almost everyone cannot do activities because of a pandemic.the government also made various efforts to control this crisis so that it would not be too severe in the country so as not to fall too deeply into its economy ...?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
While true this can have devastating effects on the economy, as you say most services that have to deal with purchases online are going through a boom and while this is good for them many brick and mortar business are suffering and it is precisely on those businesses where most of the jobs are generated, this means that if this does not change we are bound to see mass unemployment during the next years and this could create social instability which is never good for a country.

It has been almost two weeks since the economy in my country reopened even though the number of sufferers is still high at around 1,300 people per day. Offices have also begun to reopen, July is a new school year. According to my wife, many parents of students who find it difficult to pay the re-registration fee, many are victims of layoffs even the most affected are the middle and upper-middle class. Salary deductions make them have to adjust budged expenses, especially if the largest amount has to be posted to pay installments on a house or vehicle.

One of the medium banks in my country has reportedly experienced liquidity problems because customers are required to inform two days before withdrawing funds above USD 750. If in 34 months the pandemic can shake up small banks, there are fears that the pandemic and lockdown will continue a long time it will spread to other banks and are systemic.

What is clear is that businesses that weaken and die are small and medium businesses that are conventional in nature and do not use technology as a buffer for their business. The small and medium business sector integrated with technology has increased its profits. I had time to think about whether people really experience economic problems if they can still buy tertiary needs. Or many people who only rely on savings or they are really experiencing stress with lockdown so looking for diversion by shopping.
The same is happening in my country and I do not see why it would be different anywhere else, most businesses simply cannot stand being closed down for months, and even if the economy is opened slowly now their costs have gone up while their profits have gone down as people have lost their jobs and they are taking better care of their money even if they still have them just in case they are the next ones to lose their jobs.

If there is a second wave of the pandemic and governments are forced to close the economy once again it is possible the number of unemployed people and bankrupted business could go up exponentially and this could begin to affect banks and put the whole economy system at risk.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
ofcourse covid19 has negative impact to our economy, personally my income from regular job as business owner decrease alot on this pandemic . people prefer to stay at home to avoid corona virus and it will decrease their personal spending. they will carefully manage monthly spending , and it will have direct impact to national economy growth.

That negative impact can be felt everywhere! The poor ones are hurt more than others, it's what happens in every crisis. What's the biggest problem now is that nothing is over, and new problems are coming. This year is already hard for many people, and now we need to be smarter than ever because I think the worst is still not behind us, we need to prepare for bad times!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
Of course, the coronavirus pandemic significantly weakened the economies of all states without exception. The world is indeed on the verge of a very tough global economic crisis. In addition, we are again being urged to be ready for the next wave of increasing growth in the number of patients with coronavirus and the possible need to return to strict quarantine measures. Governments are no longer trying to introduce them, given the significant deterioration in the material security of people, many of whom lost their jobs precisely because of quarantine measures. However, it is predicted that coronavirus will also quickly disappear as it appeared. Even if we go through the global economic crisis, in the end it will lead to a recovery in the global economy and the cleansing of paths for further development.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 315
Covid-19 pandemic is a huge blow to our economy. All of us from different countries are affected, nothing exempted. In my own country the big effect of this pandemic is unemployment, some of other establishments are closed until now public utility vehicle are still not returning to their trip. Most of the drivers were hungry they even begging for alms on the street.The case continues to increase,but still people need to find income to survive that's why they need to go outside of their house to find money for their families.

That is just the worst right now.

The economy is crumbling down because of the works being shut down. People can't really do anything about it since it is also for their safety. Some can provide for themselves, most can't. That is why the government stepped up for that but still, it is not enough. Right now, economies are slowly healing but still, the cases are still increasing. If we will not be risking ourselves to go to work, we can't provide for our family so we really need to gamble for it. It is also a way to help the country so its two birds in one stone.
The pandemic does still exist so i doubt healing have already began especially on us. Some countries request for a loan and until now, no action seen to support the citizens on our country. There are many people suffer on this health crisis and the effort spent on ECQ was became a waste, it just slowed the economy.
Even in our country, we are really affected and it is too far for the economy to heal,

The government is more focus on other things even if it is not really important. They always prioritize the unnecessary things than give their time and effort for the sake of their people. We feel like we wasted our life staying inside our houses because of this ECQ.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
Covid-19 pandemic is a huge blow to our economy. All of us from different countries are affected, nothing exempted. In my own country the big effect of this pandemic is unemployment, some of other establishments are closed until now public utility vehicle are still not returning to their trip. Most of the drivers were hungry they even begging for alms on the street.The case continues to increase,but still people need to find income to survive that's why they need to go outside of their house to find money for their families.

That is just the worst right now.

The economy is crumbling down because of the works being shut down. People can't really do anything about it since it is also for their safety. Some can provide for themselves, most can't. That is why the government stepped up for that but still, it is not enough. Right now, economies are slowly healing but still, the cases are still increasing. If we will not be risking ourselves to go to work, we can't provide for our family so we really need to gamble for it. It is also a way to help the country so its two birds in one stone.
The pandemic does still exist so i doubt healing have already began especially on us. Some countries request for a loan and until now, no action seen to support the citizens on our country. There are many people suffer on this health crisis and the effort spent on ECQ was became a waste, it just slowed the economy.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
Covid 19 id a health crisis and every government is really affected on it, people are now staying at home without any work and only leaning on the governments help such as food,financial assistance, etc so the economy is being affect for the working force and the tax collection is now getting low and the economy is really worst. I suggest to stay at home and be safe for us to back into normal life and the pandemic will stop earlier.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Economically our country largely depends on the unorganized small business and agriculture so still, I haven't seen any instant direct effect. But lots of people who were working in the small companies will surely lose their jobs. Mainly the middle-income people will get affected. And the economy will be hit hard in large scale by the global economic pressure within a year.
In crypto related business I haven't seen any kind of changes. Rather people seems more interested than the past.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
World is facing a new crisis almost last 6 months+ and who knows how much it will remain. For this pandemic outbreaks, economy is getting down in many countries. It's getting cursed for one sector based economy.

Explain your country's economy here by mentioning the sector which is getting down day by day for this pandemic.

The most affected sector is tourism of course.
The lockdown happened just before summer and a lot of people didn't plan their holidays for this year's summer. My country's economy relies a lot on tourism and it is said that we are going to face a 10% recession this year.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
It surely does. It affects our economy, therefore most of the people were going out for making money instead of just isolate themselves until the pandemic is over because it's too difficult to actually get money based on their opinion and they risk their lives to earn money everyday, it also because of how ignorant the gov is.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Hmm, It has taken a big toll in my country. Initially the country went on a total lockdown but later on the expenses involved in taking care of people was taking quite a huge sum of money from the government coffers that they had to loosen things up but rather ensure that people practice safety measures to curb the spread of this disease.
Pages:
Jump to: