Pages:
Author

Topic: COVID-19's "New Normal" is Creating Opportunities in Crypto - page 7. (Read 1055 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 7
Cobain of Crypto
I was working with a bunch of new crypto startups then the pandemic hits me right in the face. Some of the startups hasn't paid me for the work I did for them. It sucks, but then it opens an opportunity for me to work with more established company/startup.

Before that, I fill myself with new stuff, learning new things, even trying to remember what I always did back in 2013 when the first time I know Bitcoin. Even though my finance is not yet back to normal, I learned myself a thing or two.

Would love to hear story from others who got impacted by this pandemic, specially those who work in the industry.

Well put.

Sapta, you've got a very valuable skill set to offer. You should set your primary focus with businesses that are just as high-end as you.

staff
Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206
Yield.App
I was working with a bunch of new crypto startups then the pandemic hits me right in the face. Some of the startups hasn't paid me for the work I did for them. It sucks, but then it opens an opportunity for me to work with more established company/startup.

Before that, I fill myself with new stuff, learning new things, even trying to remember what I always did back in 2013 when the first time I know Bitcoin. Even though my finance is not yet back to normal, I learned myself a thing or two.

Would love to hear story from others who got impacted by this pandemic, specially those who work in the industry.
Cobain of Crypto
Don't forget to vote and share some opportunities that you took or maybe missed out on! I would love to hear some quarantine stories from the community.
Cobain of Crypto
IT'S OBVIOUS: "In the current global economic recession, individuals and institutions have been turning away from traditional assets and seeking opportunities in cryptocurrency." WHY?!

"The pandemic has been a challenge for everyone, but it has created many opportunities for us in the blockchain industry. In most industries, sales vectors are declining, as bankruptcies and layoffs rule the day. But companies in the crypto and blockchain space have been expanding, hiring, and applying for new licenses."

Wise words from Digifinex's Kiana Shek. Opinions matter, as long as their helpful.

Ask yourself: "what is the pandemic coming to?" Are we seeing an increase in opportunities throughout the digital realm we live in or do we find ourselves stuck in a rut, not being able to figure out what is next to come? Will we see additional lockdowns for the remainder of 2020? Will the crypto space still offer the same opportunities as they do now? Think of this situation as the outro to the tootsie-pop commercial: how many licks does it take to get to the center of the tootsie-pop? The world may never know.

The world may never know what is going to happen next or what opportunities come our way. The best advice is to stay consistent in whatever you're good at and keep that pig-headed discipline. 

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/in-covid-19s-wake-the-new-normal-creates-crypto-opportunities

Throughout the last 4 months, I, personally have been able to start a successful firm based on the knowledge I've obtained in the last 5 years of being in this beautiful, stressful industry. Sitting in quarantine made me think about what to do next. I was working for a crypto-friendly bank and a big-time media outlet that I felt was a waste of time and as I sit there, I wonder what move is made next. It was time to take this situation (some say opportunity) into my own hands and be my own boss.

Now I'm the 3rd richest man in the world and travel to the most beautiful places around- click here to find out more! (KIDDING. DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF 'THEM").

With all of that being said, my advice to you, cryptoneurs, is to stay positive in this emerging industry. Wherever you are, whatever mindset you have, just know that you can take this time to really hunker down and figure out what you like. It will make you much happier and productive- ask any successful entrepreneur, like Kiana. Stay focused and stay grinding! Talent is evenly spread but opportunities are not. 

Take this time and make it your [fill in the blank]...
Pages:
Jump to: