Pages:
Author

Topic: Covid Theater: - page 3. (Read 316 times)

legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
July 17, 2020, 05:29:34 AM
kinda funny you avoid doing actual research, or some maths. and instead wanna make a topic about what franky says.. in some weird agenda that if you can dismiss what franky says then somehow it translates into bad things in the world not happening..
very weird strategy of ignorance of reality you are having

here is some reality about the possible time line of 'endgame'
take the UK
if there were 65k cases a day then thats 1% of population. meaning 70% herd immunity in 70 weeks
but the numbers are below 65k a day. so expect longer
but remember cases were low due to lockdown bringing it down.

but now lockdown is easing/stopped and we now in the social distancing phase. numbers are going up
there needs to find the right balance of spread but not so fast that it overwhelms hospitals
and the best case scenario would be 70 weeks., but expect 140 weeks

in the topic your trying to take out of context.. i said multiple options. and i said the best case would be 70weeks but expect something more like 140 weeks
yes we can all hope for 70 weeks. but alot of things have to line up and not be impeded by idiots.

also cloth face coverings are only 20% effective vs 95% surgical masks.. but the difference between standing 1metre apart vs 2metre apart is more preventative... and using a combination of masks and distance decreases the viral load inhaled per breath further meaning less of a battle to fight if infected

so even if your afraid of a facemask.. atleast respect other peoples personal space. if not for you, but for others

all people need to do is respect personal space as a minimum. its not that hard

as for the poll and what you THINK i said.
i actually said there are multiple options depending on different mid  game strategies
but yet again idiots want to take a biased view of a small bit of context and blow it up into a big conspiracy theory/lie
as the poll shows one obvious idiot already thinks its the end game now

atleast try to stick to whats actually said.. this forum keeps posts. its not like a chatroom that disapears when you exit the page

as for the 'what they are not telling you about fatality'
i already addressed this in another topic. but il do it again
the CDC is not the co-ordinating source of uptodate data. i know you silly little people want to use their delayed data to pump a narrative that it cant be right because its delayed.
the reason is simple the CDC is not source data never was.
if you want actual uptodate data more straight from source. look at the DHS(department of health services)

also. separetly
seems you want to pretend no one is dying, and all deaths are fake deaths to then make it seem that there are no death counts to correlate to the case counts.
what you will actually find, dare you actually look is there is a correlation of rise/peak of deaths vs rise/peak of hospitalisations vs rise/peak of cases confirmed
they dont happen all on one day. there is a trend from having mild symptoms/getting tested. to those symptoms getting worse to need hospital.. to then be in hospital and either be discharged or die.

this delay is ~1 week from initial symptom to needing hospital. and 2 weeks in hospital until better or dead
you can actually take these datapoints and work out actual case fatality rate

take a certain idiots state of arizona(i enjoy poking holes in his thoughts) with a 5k positive case peak. and a 500 hospitalisation peak and a 150 intubation peak and a 50 death peak
you can work out 10% need hospital care 3% need ventilation and 1% die
if you have it you have a 90% chance of not needing hospital
yep if you go to hospital you have a 90% chance of coming out better.
if you go onto vent you have a 66% chance of getting better

you will see the peak of each category if your looking at the real data and not data provided by the type of faux media that love antivaxxers/conspiracies.

.. but it seems a certain couple people in this topic are not interested in facts, they are interested in ways to dismiss facts to stick their head in the sand and pretend nothing bad is happening in the world
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 17, 2020, 04:11:56 AM
Masks will only be necessary for as long as the people don't sue (etc.) their governing officials for promoting anarchy.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
July 16, 2020, 07:19:54 PM
Rt COVID-19

These are up-to-date values for Rt, a key measure of how fast the virus is growing. It’s the average number of people who become infected by an infectious person. If Rt is above 1.0, the virus will spread quickly. When Rt is below 1.0, the virus will stop spreading

https://rt.live

What the media won't tell you about the CV case fatality rate.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/07/16/what-the-media-wont-tell-you-about-the-united-states-coronavirus-case-fatality-rate-n610264

Using R to model COVID

https://www.r-bloggers.com/top-5-r-resources-on-covid-19-coronavirus/

Visualize COVID-19 case data in a blink of an eye — using R, Shiny & Plotly

https://towardsdatascience.com/create-a-coronavirus-app-using-r-shiny-and-plotly-6a6abf66091d

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
July 16, 2020, 07:19:07 PM
How much longer is the social distancing and masks needed/tolerable?
Pages:
Jump to: