Pages:
Author

Topic: Craig Wright: "BTC is not Bitcoin" - page 2. (Read 721 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 19, 2019, 10:30:19 AM
Then ETH is not Ethereum. Tell that to Vitalik.  Grin

The rightful owner is not claiming that he owns the discovery of bitcoin and yet this man is taking all the credits.
But he can only do it in front of the media that is also on his side.
That is foolishness. He may have some black propaganda behind this. Maybe a dump just to buy at a cheaper price.
Is there no donation address for this guy? I think he really need that.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
December 19, 2019, 10:19:59 AM
If Crag Wright said that BTC is not Bitcoin, so that the way it is

Who is Crag Wright... another imposter?  If you cannot even spell his name, how would you know that he is right?  Grin Grin Grin

Maybe it was a typo and they meant to type Crap Wright?   He does talk a load of it, after all.   Grin

but not Craig Wright, a scoundrel, I perceive him as a shame for Bitcoin

He should definitely be ashamed of himself, but I can say there's categorically no shame involved for Bitcoin.  Wright has no involvement or relationship with Bitcoin.  He's just a sad, delusional and rather tragic onlooker, who likes to think their opinions matter.  But they don't.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
December 19, 2019, 09:20:48 AM
If CW Faketoshi says you tie a stone around your neck and jump off the Golden Gate Bridge would you do that? I don't trust people who say something without the hard facts and evidence, who are proven liars and who think only of their profits. Anyone can make a fork and a new version of BTC, but the original always remains the original, even though we have dozens of clones that consider themselves true Bitcoins.

Although I have previously thought that people like this should not be ignored, I do not think it makes sense to prove something that has been proven so many times before. CW is just someone who likes to lie, steal someone else's ideas and present them as their own.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
December 19, 2019, 08:49:59 AM
I have something for him too.

Craig Wright is not Satoshi, so it's all fair now.

He keeps talking and talking but if no one would entertain him, we will eventually forget this crown.

Between him and McAfee, I would choose McAfee the famous pumper in 2017..*paid to pump, lol
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
December 19, 2019, 08:45:18 AM
Craig Wright: "BTC is not Bitcoin"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mItX9ku35U

The snake oil salesman is at it again. Pretending to be Satoshi again and saying everyone should not be running nodes and Bitcoin was not meant to

be anonymous.  Cheesy  Feel free to share your likes and dislikes on the video and please comments on this rubbish to expose the truth. I do not want

to give him more exposure, but I also do not want his rubbish going uncontested. (It is obvious that he is choosing interviewers who are clueless and

who would not challenge him on the bullshit he is spreading.)  Angry

Is this scammer still appearing in public? It seems to me with his negative karma you need to be silent and hide somewhere at the bottom. He dishonors the Bitcoin community
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
December 19, 2019, 08:11:57 AM
Craig Wright: "BTC is not Bitcoin"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Craig Wright is right. BTC is not Bitcoin. Especially after segwit

BSV - Original Bitcoin. Satoshi Vision

What's with your username? It is in fact, evident that you are pro Craig Wright. Well, it doesn't make sense, as long as we have a beneficial and effective cryptocurrency, names of someone and their personal business isn't a great thing to deal with. If Craig Wright could develop and make bitcoin better, then let it be in the market, let the people see how good he creates a technology that could surpass bitcoin.

Here's the logic, BSV - Original, while bitcoin comes first, how could that be possibly happen.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
December 19, 2019, 07:20:19 AM

Who is Crag Wright... another imposter?  If you cannot even spell his name, how would you know that he is right?  Grin Grin Grin

I see a lot of people saying that we should just ignore him and not give him more attention than he already gets, but I think that thinking is flawed.

We should challenge every thing he says, because even if an idiot says something, it does not make it right.

Highlight all the lies and expose him for the liar he is. Do not leave him to do more damage than what he already did.  Angry
Activity: 108
December 19, 2019, 07:08:05 AM

The snake oil salesman is at it again. Pretending to be Satoshi again and saying everyone should not be running nodes and Bitcoin was not meant to

be anonymous.  Cheesy  Feel free to share your likes and dislikes on the video and please comments on this rubbish to expose the truth. I do not want

to give him more exposure, but I also do not want his rubbish going uncontested. (It is obvious that he is choosing interviewers who are clueless and

Craig Wright is a toxic person who always trash talks. I always ignore the news and videos with his participation, because it always turns out to be a garbage
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
December 19, 2019, 06:47:52 AM

Well it is best to have an ignorant audience to spread false awareness about Bitcoin.  This guy had been playing it dirty ever since so it is not surprising that he is openly lying about Bitcoin not being BTC.  I have stopped following this person nor reading any of his statments the moment he claim he is Satoshi and failed to back it up.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
December 19, 2019, 06:19:52 AM

So one miner, $20,000 nodes and repeated claims that it'll swallow all 19 inches of knotty, swollen government phallus.

Sounds exactly like the original intention to.a.tee.

I can get why some people don't like the direction Bitcoin has taken. What I don't get is how they can get behind something that's an even bigger greener flobbed in one's face.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
December 19, 2019, 04:52:18 AM
Done. Disliked the video and also commented on it just to put more information about how much an imaginary world he is creating.  Grin

The guy really need help.
Any volunteer?
Someone with specially with mental illness.
His illusions will kill him somewhere in the future if he doesn't stop.
He have the money. Why not just rest in Hawaii and enjoy the view.

The problem here is there are still media outlet who is listening to him. Well, those who doesn't really have an idea about what he is talking about.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
December 19, 2019, 04:44:00 AM
Don't believe in Craig Wright. Because he can't show the password he has.

He 'can', but only does so privately, and only to people who he wants to show it to. He has been going around for years signing fake messages from the genesis block. When people ask him to publish the messages he refuses because he knows he will be exposed quick. BSV supporters are too ignorant and too delusional to question whatever Craig is doing and saying.

Roger Ver exposed another thing about Craig, which is that in most cases it isn't him suing people, but Calvin. Craig is just the evil public face that people focus on, while Calvin lays low and let him do the dirty work. Craig is too broke to do anything on his own. What a bunch of creeps. No normal person will ever support their shitcoin.
Activity: 626
Merit: 234
December 19, 2019, 04:18:35 AM
Craig Wright: "BTC is not Bitcoin"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
December 19, 2019, 04:03:30 AM
Who writes his taglines.? I think he need a script writer who should accept only Bitcoin or BTC.  Grin

I wonder whether these people have something to do or this is the things they do.??
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
December 19, 2019, 03:40:05 AM

Craig Wright is someone who tries to outwit everything. because out of 1,000 people only 1 believes it, and he's not Satoshi. Don't believe in Craig Wright. Because he can't show the password he has.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
December 19, 2019, 03:27:05 AM
Craig Wright: "BTC is not Bitcoin"

And Craig Wright is not a Bitcoiner. And never was.
What is this guy smoking anyway? He's going from bad to worse...
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
December 19, 2019, 03:08:42 AM
I wonder how he can hypnotize many people in the world and make people believe with his words.
This person is a stupid person and I see him more stupid than the world's most stupid person.
Well in the end, he can say whatever he wants on the internet and its up to the people if they will believe him or not. His words are pure stupidity. BTC is not Bitcoin he said then what is it then Cheesy. He is talking nonsense.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
December 18, 2019, 05:57:04 AM

Well, Craig Wright can say whatever he wanted to say and make any wild claim according to his heart's desire and intentions but we in cryptocurrency industry are already fully aware of who he is and the things he did and might be doing in the future. The way I am seeing it is that he is trying to be always on the news so he can stay to be relevant and to sustain his claim to be the real Satoshi Nakamoto. He does not want to be forgotten by any of us and we have to admit that this is his way of promoting his BSV. I have to also admit that the man is a good marketer and he can be known as one of the few men in history who turned a big lie into a big business. And for that I am giving this lying man a big applause and a big smirk.
Activity: 236
December 18, 2019, 05:24:27 AM
Well, first of all, this title makes me confused, I don't know how many people out there calling themselves Satoshi and they don't even understand the concept of Blockchain. For them, it is still a good thing to make other people confuse too about Bitcoin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
December 18, 2019, 05:10:25 AM
Did you guys read the video's description?

Also known as Faketoshi, since no one believes that he is really Nakamoto, especially because he has never been able to prove it, Wright talked with us about what people mistakenly believe is Bitcoin.

LOL the disrespect straight from the video uploader. This kind of proves that outlets only really interview him for added exposure to their platform, not because they want to hear his thoughts.
Pages:
Jump to: