Pages:
Author

Topic: Crash or new sunrise of crypto - page 7. (Read 1173 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 24, 2021, 07:27:56 PM
I'm just fade up. Unable to understand the crypto market. There is a talk about market crash will be happened soon but so many months have past but no result. Even people are now believing that, crash won't be happened at all.

Kindly share your opinion with logic. What do you think?

Is this bull trap? We are going to experience the crash soon?

Or crash is already end (btc from $60k to $30k)  and this is the began of the new ATH, sunrise of crypto market from Now
Haha, I thought I was the only one who finds the market confusing, the truth is that you can't really tell what the market will do in the next minute the market volatility makes it completely unpredictable, I remember seeing tweets everywhere about how bitcoin was going to reach level $22k level if it breaks the $30k support, bitcoin broke the support but never went down as they all expected rather it pumped back up and for the first time in a long while bitcoin touched $50k, I'm expecting a huge surge in price real soon that should help it get to a new ATH.
Activity: 896
Merit: 250
August 24, 2021, 06:23:49 PM
I'm just fade up. Unable to understand the crypto market. There is a talk about market crash will be happened soon but so many months have past but no result. Even people are now believing that, crash won't be happened at all.

Or crash is already end (btc from $60k to $30k)  and this is the began of the new ATH, sunrise of crypto market from Now

Hopefully I'm going to see a new sunrise of cryptocurrency while market started to show signs of progress, and in order to experience that we must be determined along with courage.
Even though we do have positivity in mindset, that doesn't mean we're exempted of being panic or being too emotional due to market downtrend. This usually happens when there's an attempt of bounce, proper observation is needed while holding your coins.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 24, 2021, 05:58:55 PM
This is definitely a new bull run beginning. Autumn seems to be very hot and all the market will renew its highs in the nearest 2-3 months. The peak will be reached by the New Year I think.
While I think that the price of bitcoin is going to increase dramatically during the next months at the same time I do not believe that this is a new bull market this is the same bull market we have been going through since March of 2020, even bull markets need some time to stabilize and get new investors into the market and I think this is what has been happening during the last quarter so I do not think the current growth can be categorized as a new bull market as you say.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
August 24, 2021, 12:09:07 PM

I believe crypto is now done with Elon spreading fud and now evolving into a self reliant one. A steady growth was seen without market manipulation but still a crash is still possible. Now I think people now learned their lesson from the past bull run and avoid the mistakes they have done before.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
August 23, 2021, 10:21:19 AM
This is not a bulltrap.. Just see the total marketcap. This is just enough to lift the crypto on its new ATH. Whales have already positioned their investments since 2019, now its time to pump. More investments coming soon. Newbies will enter when ATH is about to tap.

Activity: 1380
Merit: 1
August 23, 2021, 10:10:15 AM
First you need to understand the current condition of the market. You have to analyze the market first.Must have the quality of judgment. According to my knowledge the bull run has started. So we need more time to understand the market nature of motion.
Activity: 414
Merit: 23
August 22, 2021, 03:06:59 AM
It will be a trap if done with emotion when the market is like the current condition (good). Talks about a crash that will happen to the market and it doesn't happen at all, for me it's just an interesting discussion material to do. But basically, the good or bad of the market is really hard to guess correctly and I think that's been proven by what you made in this thread.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
August 22, 2021, 02:01:32 AM

It's looking like we will see a repeat of 2017/2018. I'm buying cryptos that haven't seen a bullrun yet, like Celo, SPELL, MAGIC and NEAR
Activity: 2856
Merit: 574
August 21, 2021, 10:38:23 PM
That's great, but on the one hand, you will also expect another increase after a long wait, so this kind of thing has been very common to everyone in the past and also nowadays, where the average person always fills their bags when conditions are good decline occurred in the market.

It is natural when a trader is willing to wait a long time to invest in a currency clearly what they expect is an increase that will make them big profits, buy when a dump occurs and sell when a pump, that is the basic technique of a true trader.
As long as you can use the basic trading technique, you will have many times to make a profit, but if you become greedy, you will not make a profit.
But you need to learn more to find the other technique or strategy that can help you become a pro trader.
With the changing of the price now, it seems, we will see increases more than the price now soon.
And if more supports come to the market, that can lift the price to the high price and we will see the market rise again.
everyone will certainly look for a strategy to trade, that's the first. after they trade, of course, there will be many obstacles that must be faced, especially for day traders. To overcome this obstacle, a trader must be able to control his emotions so as not to be consumed by market fluctuations. and this of course requires a process to be able to control our emotions
When traders can not solve the problem in trading, they will not continue and make a profit because their emotions will involve in their decision.
Controlling emotion will be important when they trade as they will see the fluctuating of the price, which can make them feel greed, overconfident, underestimating the situation and else.
The trader needs to learn many lessons and not many people can learn step by step because many traders do not have the patience to enjoy the process.
They are trying to use the shortcut to make money, but they will realize that will not always work sooner or later.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
August 21, 2021, 06:37:54 PM
As cryptocurrency investor we hope its a new sunrise but to be realistic it could be another bulltrap since its happen manytimes.
But because i just buy on every dip, its doesnt matter to me, i will keep accumulate my portfolio if its goin to have another dip.
That's great, but on the one hand, you will also expect another increase after a long wait, so this kind of thing has been very common to everyone in the past and also nowadays, where the average person always fills their bags when conditions are good decline occurred in the market.
I agree that every trader usually waits a long time to invest in the currency because if the price goes up they will make a big profit. The real traders are the ones who make a profit at the right time from the dump after the pump in the crypto market the new sunrise after crypto's crash will lift crypto even higher.

No, im not really want to have a profit in short term, i do stake to accumulate more coins in my bag. So, the time its doesnt matter as long it doesnt hit my StopLoss point. Also, i invest on a great project so i believe the demand will keep increasing, only need to wait some more time.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 21, 2021, 05:15:01 PM

There's no assurance yet, but what I seen with the latest updates on bitcoin price bull trap has nothing to do with small dumps happening.  Minor corrections was observed, then price quickly moved back until $49k with little downturns. Crashing remains a good team up after an increase happened, that's a part of market volatility.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
August 21, 2021, 04:49:58 PM
Best thing you can do is take advantage of the situation regardless, rash or new surprise don't matter so long as you can recognise opportunity and utilise it, market don't always go as people predict, the more reason why one need to take advantage,  it is had to predict the market, anything can happen, see btc now trading 49k which would have appear to be an impossible to achieve. Just learn to remain calm.

I think better enjoy the current price with btc reaching $48,895 than thinking of a crash or any price correction that is so hard to predict and might come when we least expect it. The crypto market is full of surprises so we must take advantage of the present price before it suddenly dump. If we think that we are already in profits, then sell your btc with your target price and try to buy another coins who are still in cheap price today.

The best decision will still be coming to you regardless of whatever the market is going through, For now, all i can say is that the market is very stable and the prices of crypto coins are definitely going upward. So don't worry if the market value suddenly decline, because it will gradually recover soon. What's best important is that you have your fiat ready to backed up when the market will suddenly crash. 

It is up to us how we will strategize to maximize the profits that we can get from this market. Crash or not, bear or bull season, you should know what to do in every season of this market. It doesn't mean that you will stop trading when it is seemingly bearish season, because it is the time to accumulate good coins. Seems that the OP is still new in this market. If you've seen the up and down movement many times, by now, you have idea what to do in this market.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 647
August 21, 2021, 04:41:17 PM
Best thing you can do is take advantage of the situation regardless, rash or new surprise don't matter so long as you can recognise opportunity and utilise it, market don't always go as people predict, the more reason why one need to take advantage,  it is had to predict the market, anything can happen, see btc now trading 49k which would have appear to be an impossible to achieve. Just learn to remain calm.

I think better enjoy the current price with btc reaching $48,895 than thinking of a crash or any price correction that is so hard to predict and might come when we least expect it. The crypto market is full of surprises so we must take advantage of the present price before it suddenly dump. If we think that we are already in profits, then sell your btc with your target price and try to buy another coins who are still in cheap price today.

The best decision will still be coming to you regardless of whatever the market is going through, For now, all i can say is that the market is very stable and the prices of crypto coins are definitely going upward. So don't worry if the market value suddenly decline, because it will gradually recover soon. What's best important is that you have your fiat ready to backed up when the market will suddenly crash. 
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
August 21, 2021, 04:26:34 PM
Best thing you can do is take advantage of the situation regardless, rash or new surprise don't matter so long as you can recognise opportunity and utilise it, market don't always go as people predict, the more reason why one need to take advantage,  it is had to predict the market, anything can happen, see btc now trading 49k which would have appear to be an impossible to achieve. Just learn to remain calm.
Activity: 560
Merit: 26
August 21, 2021, 04:18:46 PM
Why are you so concern about the crash? If you afraid to hold  why not just ride the wave, take your profit and get in again when you see the dip you are talking about as there is is never a good time for investing in crypto.
The market is getting mature and the trust of institutional investors who ran the other time are coming back and its all green now. The last time we had pull back was due to Elon musk fun behavior with his tweet and Tesla seized operation of payment and then the last raid of bitcoin mining farms in China and all is okay now in my opinion.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
August 21, 2021, 04:13:20 PM
i can only say the market is stable. the exact way a normal market should be. i am of the opinion that the current state of the market is not bullish or bearish but a normal state allowing free flow of funds. the market is gradually stablzing. No dump or bear market is coming soon. even if the market turns red, it will gradually turn green. we are in a stable market currently.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 21, 2021, 03:51:57 PM
I think now we will not see any big dump in BTC, we may see small corrections but now Bitcoin is going up. I hope now there will be no reverse. Now the altcoins are also performing very well so we can say now we have entered a Bull market Grin. Let's enjoy these pumps and make profits.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
August 21, 2021, 07:05:27 AM

Seeing the current market conditions we have already witness some of the market dips already which pushed it back to $29k but now see we are already at $48k now and ready to hit $50k soon.So bullish trap is being made and bear seems to be in hibernation now.But don't ever get confused with someone else is saying this or that shit whatever.Be you own decision maker and study the market on your own which will help you a lot.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
August 21, 2021, 06:53:46 AM
In recent months, there has been a correction of the cryptocurrency market and many top cryptocurrencies have fallen in price very much, only recently another growth of the cryptocurrency market has begun, and of course it is difficult to understand what will happen next, perhaps the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow or perhaps soon there will be another fall of the cryptocurrency market, therefore, we need to prepare for the worst and then we will protect ourselves from large losses, but while the cryptocurrency market is growing, we need to have time to make profit on it, because correction can begin at any time.

If we do the analysis correctly, we can predict where the crypto is going. Based on the analysis and research I did, crypto was bullish again after
Bitcoin managed to rise above the $49k price. It is true that we have to prepare for the worst case scenario, because for sure to go higher,
there will be a correction first. We must be able to control our emotions, if it turns out that the market is correcting again, there is no need to panic.
Because I believe that soon the crypto market will rise again. I predict the bullish trend will last until the end of this year.
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
August 20, 2021, 11:57:50 PM
As cryptocurrency investor we hope its a new sunrise but to be realistic it could be another bulltrap since its happen manytimes.
But because i just buy on every dip, its doesnt matter to me, i will keep accumulate my portfolio if its goin to have another dip.
Pages:
Jump to: