Pages:
Author

Topic: Crash or new sunrise of crypto - page 8. (Read 1173 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
August 21, 2021, 06:35:02 AM
In recent months, there has been a correction of the cryptocurrency market and many top cryptocurrencies have fallen in price very much, only recently another growth of the cryptocurrency market has begun, and of course it is difficult to understand what will happen next, perhaps the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow or perhaps soon there will be another fall of the cryptocurrency market, therefore, we need to prepare for the worst and then we will protect ourselves from large losses, but while the cryptocurrency market is growing, we need to have time to make profit on it, because correction can begin at any time.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 21, 2021, 06:12:39 AM
That's great, but on the one hand, you will also expect another increase after a long wait, so this kind of thing has been very common to everyone in the past and also nowadays, where the average person always fills their bags when conditions are good decline occurred in the market.

It is natural when a trader is willing to wait a long time to invest in a currency clearly what they expect is an increase that will make them big profits, buy when a dump occurs and sell when a pump, that is the basic technique of a true trader.
As long as you can use the basic trading technique, you will have many times to make a profit, but if you become greedy, you will not make a profit.
But you need to learn more to find the other technique or strategy that can help you become a pro trader.
With the changing of the price now, it seems, we will see increases more than the price now soon.
And if more supports come to the market, that can lift the price to the high price and we will see the market rise again.
everyone will certainly look for a strategy to trade, that's the first. after they trade, of course, there will be many obstacles that must be faced, especially for day traders. To overcome this obstacle, a trader must be able to control his emotions so as not to be consumed by market fluctuations. and this of course requires a process to be able to control our emotions
Activity: 2856
Merit: 574
August 21, 2021, 04:58:43 AM
That's great, but on the one hand, you will also expect another increase after a long wait, so this kind of thing has been very common to everyone in the past and also nowadays, where the average person always fills their bags when conditions are good decline occurred in the market.

It is natural when a trader is willing to wait a long time to invest in a currency clearly what they expect is an increase that will make them big profits, buy when a dump occurs and sell when a pump, that is the basic technique of a true trader.
As long as you can use the basic trading technique, you will have many times to make a profit, but if you become greedy, you will not make a profit.
But you need to learn more to find the other technique or strategy that can help you become a pro trader.
With the changing of the price now, it seems, we will see increases more than the price now soon.
And if more supports come to the market, that can lift the price to the high price and we will see the market rise again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
August 21, 2021, 01:26:50 AM

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 21, 2021, 01:23:28 AM
I wouldn't expect a bull run like the one we had, that was like 15x at the lowest to highest levels and our lowest this time around was 30k, the highest at 15x higher would make it 450k and I do not think that we have that right now. Don't get me wrong I am a big believer that bitcoin will be millions of dollars one day, but that one day is not right now and nearly half a million dollars is not what we are going to see anytime soon.

This is definitely a bull run, a smaller bull run that could end up with a 2x or even 3x if we are lucky but that's about it, we already had a 50%+ increase in the last month and that is a good start so it is definitely a bull that is for sure. I have to say if we can reach over 64k then the price will certainly go higher in the shorter span as well, breaking ATH always ends up with going super high, we never really break ATH barely and go down.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
August 21, 2021, 12:19:55 AM
As cryptocurrency investor we hope its a new sunrise but to be realistic it could be another bulltrap since its happen manytimes.
But because i just buy on every dip, its doesnt matter to me, i will keep accumulate my portfolio if its goin to have another dip.
I agree that every trader usually waits a long time to invest in the currency because if the price goes up they will make a big profit. The real traders are the ones who make a profit at the right time from the dump after the pump in the crypto market the new sunrise after crypto's crash will lift crypto even higher.
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
August 20, 2021, 11:04:43 PM
I think it's the beginning of the new ATH because I've seen Bitcoin is really struggling to penetrate the resistance. little dips after risen, but then go higher. Other signs also marked the bull run like the accumulation without significant selling and the less supply on the exchangers. I think bitcoin will reach the new ATH shortly, going stable, and then the Altcoin season will come. I'm excited to embrace this bull run. Keep positive that for Bitcoin, you won't lose anything if you're not selling. Just accumulate more when it's red and sell when it's green. When it's fall out a bull trap and bear season, just take a breath, leave it for months, and back again when the time comes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
August 20, 2021, 09:15:29 PM
Zoom out the trend, the crypto are rising since years... try not panicking. The most important, do not sell red. I did a lot of errors, but now i dont care anymore about bear or bull , i just wait, invest and continue. Never sell red
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
August 20, 2021, 08:00:58 PM
As cryptocurrency investor we hope its a new sunrise but to be realistic it could be another bulltrap since its happen manytimes.
But because i just buy on every dip, its doesnt matter to me, i will keep accumulate my portfolio if its goin to have another dip.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
August 20, 2021, 07:18:28 PM
~
rumors, fud, regulatory issues, even a tweet from an influencer can move the market, so I totally agree that the crypto market is very manipulative. but this is what makes this market fun. There are many unexpected surprises that keep us always feeling challenged. even continuous increases are not healthy for the market, occasional correction is needed to maintain the market ecosystem. In addition to understanding market analysis, we also have to update news, expand knowledge and strengthen mentality to survive in this market.
The manipulation would affect only when the market is at a place when it was rallying for a while and now seeking direction and if a bad news hits the market everyone would make this as the reason for the correction. What i have noticed is that whenever the price started to build momentum sometimes none of the negative news will not have any impact. So it is hard to predict exactly what happens and it is fun because i am here for the long haul and these short term corrections does not bother me  Grin.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
August 20, 2021, 05:59:08 PM
Is this bull trap? We are going to experience the crash soon?

Or crash is already end (btc from $60k to $30k)  and this is the began of the new ATH, sunrise of crypto market from Now
This is not a bull trap, in clearly says the market is slowly recovering and in time, it will be able to reach all time high again. We are pumping for a great weeks already, that could be the sign of being not a bull trap, I see many altcoins pumping too.

Lucky to those who bought at the bottom, this is the power of holding and waiting for the market to rise again, now they made a lot of good profit already if they’ll sold. I was able to buy ETH at a cheaper price, a good decision for me.
Activity: 840
Merit: 102
August 20, 2021, 05:43:24 PM
If this has entered the bull market phase again, it means that the bearish market in May, June and July is only brief, and is a trap in those three months,
it shows that who is the weak hand and who the strong hand can hold if bitcoin will have a new ATH. Yeah, who knows? I see today that bitcoin has gone
very high and is close to $50k, every week there is always an increase in price. Now bitcoin price is $48k.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 20, 2021, 05:31:40 PM
Honestly these markets are highly manipulative and speculative and people will say all sorts of things to try to get an advantage over others, for example if they want to sell they will keep pumping or chatting about being bullish and once it gets to their selling price orders will be excuted and the opposite is true, if they are bearish or want to buy lower they will keep talking of the crash and this triggers fears in the market and people with weak hands will sell.
rumors, fud, regulatory issues, even a tweet from an influencer can move the market, so I totally agree that the crypto market is very manipulative. but this is what makes this market fun. There are many unexpected surprises that keep us always feeling challenged. even continuous increases are not healthy for the market, occasional correction is needed to maintain the market ecosystem. In addition to understanding market analysis, we also have to update news, expand knowledge and strengthen mentality to survive in this market.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
August 20, 2021, 04:30:57 PM
This is definitely a new bull run beginning. Autumn seems to be very hot and all the market will renew its highs in the nearest 2-3 months. The peak will be reached by the New Year I think.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
August 20, 2021, 12:17:00 PM
Talking about market conditions is indeed very difficult to predict. because it all depends on the user's interest in cryptocurrencies. Why is that ? when the price has started to fall, it turns out that many new users are trying their luck to trade in cryptocurrencies. it is precisely because of this that prices continue to increase/because high of demand.

Supply and demand plus the trust of those holders within the project that they are supporting,
in most cases crypto experience both up and down a part of cycles that the market always provide.

To those who knows how to work and play, they are capable of taking profits whatever the condition
was, as they understand and they are well prepared to whatever will happen.

Tough but always possible if you maintain following the market and assess what will be the next market movement.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 20, 2021, 03:42:26 PM
I'm just fade up. Unable to understand the crypto market. There is a talk about market crash will be happened soon but so many months have past but no result. Even people are now believing that, crash won't be happened at all.

Kindly share your opinion with logic. What do you think?

Or crash is already end (btc from $60k to $30k)  and this is the began of the new ATH, sunrise of crypto market from Now
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but to me that was not even a crash, I know that it was big and it fulfills all the conditions of a crash except for one, a bear market should have come after it and I do not believe for a moment that what we went through was a bear market, and now look at us we are close to the 50k price as I am writing this, so there is no way for me that this is a bull trap and I think the price will eventually skyrocket again, just be patient and let the market come to you and you will obtain more profits with bitcoin than with any other asset around the world.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
August 20, 2021, 01:08:30 PM
Honestly these markets are highly manipulative and speculative and people will say all sorts of things to try to get an advantage over others, for example if they want to sell they will keep pumping or chatting about being bullish and once it gets to their selling price orders will be excuted and the opposite is true, if they are bearish or want to buy lower they will keep talking of the crash and this triggers fears in the market and people with weak hands will sell.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
August 20, 2021, 01:00:30 PM
If you listen to others you will always remain worried and could not concentrate on the market. Believe your analysis learn market fundamentals and trading basics so that you can also understand the market movement. Everyone has a diff-diff opinions if we listen to every opinion one will be confused. I believe the market has done the retracement and trying to rise and hopefully, we will see a good boom again in most of the cryptocurrencies. Nobody can exactly predict the bull or crash it depends on market conditions or sentiments and we must adapt ourselves according to the market condition at the right time otherwise can be trapped but to avoid stress I always set the target for my coins and sell it some time it hits and sometimes I have to wait for long. At present enjoy the rising wave and do not think negatively.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 20, 2021, 12:38:11 PM
I'm just fade up. Unable to understand the crypto market. There is a talk about market crash will be happened soon but so many months have past but no result. Even people are now believing that, crash won't be happened at all.

Kindly share your opinion with logic. What do you think?

People say alot of stuffs, they are all sentimental analysis, no one can actually tell if the market will pump or crash, stop stressing yourself over all these sentimental analysis, if you believe in bitcoin becoming one of the most prominent currency in the world then you shouldn't be bothered by all these things, just buy and hold for the future, bitcoin will always get back up after every fall.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 20, 2021, 12:32:02 PM
Actually no one really knows what will happen in the crypto market in the future, but there are high hopes that the decline that occurred some time ago was just a correction and a normal thing in the crypto market, from what I observed at this time the market has started repairing ourselves and starting to go green, I just hope that this will truly be a shining light towards the new ATH, and we can get the sweet fruit of our patience.
Events related to the price movement of the cryptocurrency this year once again clearly demonstrate that the cryptocurrency does not have clear periods of price growth, since the ratio of demand in the cryptocurrency market is constantly changing and largely depends on the economic and political processes that occur in each state. And these processes do not occur cyclically. Therefore, the fall of May was not followed by the same long period of bear market as it was after the spring of 2018. Now the summer period and the period of mass vacations are still continuing, and then we see a good price growth of the cryptocurrency. I think that in the fall we will see the next stage of the bull race.
Pages:
Jump to: