Pages:
Author

Topic: Crave: NextGen - page 9. (Read 35913 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 10:34:11 PM
Price is so funny. Bought some and i'm going to buy some more Grin
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
May 16, 2018, 08:47:36 AM
Smart move to buy in :-)
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
May 16, 2018, 07:29:56 AM
Good job on new site, roadmap , paper and logo. I like it compared to old design!

Just wanted to re-iterate this and say that I just bought in. Great new style, looks very professional.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 09:26:06 PM
Good job on new site, roadmap , paper and logo. I like it compared to old design!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
May 15, 2018, 08:20:04 PM
Either just run the installer, or replace the old .exe with the new one.

when will the ANN page of the bitcointalk thread be updated?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
May 15, 2018, 03:33:53 PM
nice to see some development. I really like the project and tech. The staking and MN rewards are also very satisfying.

Keep it up! Smiley
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
May 14, 2018, 04:01:59 PM
Either just run the installer, or replace the old .exe with the new one.
Activity: 69
May 14, 2018, 02:21:29 PM
How do you upgrade to the new wallet? I have already DL it
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
May 14, 2018, 11:37:39 AM
Cool new logo and I'm actually loving it. Just noticed it when I'm browsing Masternodes Online and can't believe what I'm seeing. LOL. So, I went to this thread to check what's going on and saw that there are some updates for this coin. The dark vibe it got from the past due to its logo is gone now and the one that we have right now is actually looking more professional. Though it may only be an aesthetic touch, some people will actually make their investment decisions based on this looks.
Activity: 21
May 14, 2018, 11:09:31 AM
Crave has been listed in Bittrex years ago...
good old time Smiley
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
May 14, 2018, 10:10:39 AM
They are blocks mate.

Again, we knew that some members would be split on this, as it is a complete change, and understand that.

However, we made the decision from the perspective of future growth and partnerships.  Not many people or businesses want to be associated with a skull.
I agree,  and you made the right decision .  Smiley

Nope, I think its a really bad decision. You want to pull a Darknet->PIVX stunt before even separating yourself from the bulk of other anon projects. What is your USP with respect to e.g. Phore?
With the skull you were giving at least the impression that you are aggressively concentrating on the project/ technology. Now you are pivoting by 180° focusing on "future growth and partnerships" (whatever that means) and turning Crave into some random project nobody cares about.

Naa, I've been meaning to introduce Crave to various people and thought twice about it because of the grim vibe..  This is a lot better, more positive and slick looking.  Plus the big shift to more advanced coin tech has positioned it well to enable many more cool features.
Activity: 64
May 14, 2018, 10:05:54 AM
Why do you change colors of logo? If you want business style it's ok.
But why not retain red & white gamma? Many logos have red - white - black colors.
http://payload.cargocollective.com/1/0/21463/459980/logo.png

new logo could be mistaken with Cream Coin which also have red and black,

so changing to a new color is a good idea

but somehow i really miss the skull.

i understand business purpose also i cannot believe bittrex will ever list a coin with a skull as logo

but the skull and the team and the working wallet was my reason to give my heart to crave.

Embrace The Darkness.
May 14, 2018, 01:13:07 AM
I had some coins on masternode which I never swapped, am I F'd or is there a way?
Sorry mate.  There's not much that can be done. Swap ended a while ago.
Activity: 49
May 13, 2018, 09:05:54 PM
I had some coins on masternode which I never swapped, am I F'd or is there a way?
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 01:08:42 AM
I like the new wallet.  Smiley
May 11, 2018, 12:42:44 AM
Yes, the new website was uploaded on the 10th, along with the white paper and budget system activation.

It currently has the same web address as before.

Official announcements regarding the update will happen on the 11th, to optimize time zones.

Thank you
Embrace The Darkness.
May 10, 2018, 11:24:13 PM
Yes, the new website was uploaded on the 10th, along with the white paper and budget system activation.

It currently has the same web address as before.

Official announcements regarding the update will happen on the 11th, to optimize time zones.
May 10, 2018, 09:18:57 PM
If anyone hasn't seen this information on other social media platforms:

CRAVE will be releasing its next update on 10 May 2018.

This will include:

- White Paper Release
- Budget & Governance System Activation
- New Logo
- Updated Website Design

We have been working hard to ensure that everything both looks sharp and performs correctly.

Until then...

Do you have an update? Today's the 10th.
Activity: 46
May 10, 2018, 06:11:23 AM
They are blocks mate.

Again, we knew that some members would be split on this, as it is a complete change, and understand that.

However, we made the decision from the perspective of future growth and partnerships.  Not many people or businesses want to be associated with a skull.
I agree,  and you made the right decision .  Smiley

Nope, I think its a really bad decision. You want to pull a Darknet->PIVX stunt before even separating yourself from the bulk of other anon projects. What is your USP with respect to e.g. Phore?
With the skull you were giving at least the impression that you are aggressively concentrating on the project/ technology. Now you are pivoting by 180° focusing on "future growth and partnerships" (whatever that means) and turning Crave into some random project nobody cares about.

Activity: 136
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 01:48:04 PM
Why do you change colors of logo? If you want business style it's ok.
But why not retain red & white gamma? Many logos have red - white - black colors.
Pages:
Jump to: