Pages:
Author

Topic: Crave: NextGen - page 5. (Read 35913 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 03:44:40 PM
I know people are unhappy that here is calm but I'd like to try to push you to Discord again as all the activity is played out there.
https://discord.gg/CV2Wpdr

Thanks a lot

Activity: 486
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 07:25:35 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
November 02, 2018, 09:54:08 AM
I understand that Discord is more active, but an occasional update here would still be nice  Wink
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 10:01:51 PM
My wallet has stopped working. As it starts to load a window pops up saying that the database is corrupted and then it shuts down. Anyone help.

Same issues here, I've stopped using it for same reason until devs can fix the chain.

Whats going on with the Crave project? Why is there such a big lack of informations about the current state of developement? Will there be some new releases, are the devs working on something?

On the good side, my wallet has synced and the masternodes keep putting out minted coins.

The blockchain is still active, only issue is when I try to stake coins on a wallet. Masternodes are fine, staking not so much but maybe it is the PC I use to stake.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 07:25:15 PM
My wallet has stopped working. As it starts to load a window pops up saying that the database is corrupted and then it shuts down. Anyone help.

Same issues here, I've stopped using it for same reason until devs can fix the chain.

Whats going on with the Crave project? Why is there such a big lack of informations about the current state of developement? Will there be some new releases, are the devs working on something?
October 19, 2018, 07:08:12 PM

Activity: 15
October 19, 2018, 11:52:54 AM
October 17, 2018, 07:01:10 PM
I will create a account on Discord. because on this thread it is very quite at the moment. Are the dev very active in Discord? Are they talking about the projects they are working on?

It would indeed be helpful to occasionally get some updates here as well..

I have to agree with you. It would be very nice if all the news and updates would be post in this thread as well. A lot of people will also see this and so we can reach more potentially supporters.
October 17, 2018, 05:20:36 AM
I will create a account on Discord. because on this thread it is very quite at the moment. Are the dev very active in Discord? Are they talking about the projects they are working on?

It would indeed be helpful to occasionally get some updates here as well..
October 11, 2018, 03:33:39 PM
October 11, 2018, 01:12:06 PM
Any major updates with crave? I have not seen devs in a while here.

Here's the activity of devs Smiley

I don't have a discord, anything major that everyone should know?

You should really come to discord,everything's happening there.An account creating will take less then 1 min.
October 11, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

I don't have a discord, anything major that everyone should know?
October 11, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

October 11, 2018, 11:51:39 AM
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
October 11, 2018, 05:10:38 AM
can someone send me a link to discord that is not expired?

thanks

EDIT: problem solved
October 09, 2018, 04:04:02 PM
Crave is so underrated and under the radar of the whole crypto community, i think this will change very soon. When will zCrave be released? Because Q3 is now over and i cannot wait to see this.

I guess the issue is that there are so many good projects nowadays...we need a business who starts using our Blockchain or something similiar...
3 years ago, the current Crave version would have been a front runner probably, but it's just not enough anymore I guess.

This is true, but the current roadmap is looking very promissing to me, but there is a big lack of communication, because there is still no announcement about the zCrave project and we are now in Q4.

Let's hope they are still around  Cheesy

I have to agree with you. But i really think the dev team is still on board and they are working hard behind the scenes. I hope they will come up very soon with some surprising things.
October 09, 2018, 04:29:05 AM
Crave is so underrated and under the radar of the whole crypto community, i think this will change very soon. When will zCrave be released? Because Q3 is now over and i cannot wait to see this.

I guess the issue is that there are so many good projects nowadays...we need a business who starts using our Blockchain or something similiar...
3 years ago, the current Crave version would have been a front runner probably, but it's just not enough anymore I guess.

This is true, but the current roadmap is looking very promissing to me, but there is a big lack of communication, because there is still no announcement about the zCrave project and we are now in Q4.

Let's hope they are still around  Cheesy
Activity: 14
October 08, 2018, 04:05:56 PM
Please help me fill a shared masternode for CRAVE.

Only $1 per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/clusternodes/zc

October 06, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
October 06, 2018, 12:37:28 PM
Send you Crave here for clusternode. No MN seat and its better to have more MN that 1. https://www.mintnodes.com/coins/CRAVE/zft
Pages:
Jump to: