Pages:
Author

Topic: CRC: Crazy Rabbit Coin : AKA Bitcoin Testnet - The best Alt coin there is? - page 4. (Read 6563 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Hmmm,

So how quickly would you want CRC to be on CCE, the largest Alt-coin explorer site in the world?  Cheesy

How much pre-mining licensing is it worth, for that kind of exposure??.. Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
1000 BBQ for 5,000,000 CRCoin
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
100 CRC  for 10,000 FTC

(now I am a tuliper!)
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I AM A DRAGON
inb4 this is uncovered as one big troll

jk
Im in
donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008
200 CRC @ 100k FC

Pre-selling my Premined coins.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
I am also willing to pricipate in such thing as premining Cheesy
Who know, i might premine 1 milion dollar pizza Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Somnium
Good on ya mate i hope to see your coin soon so when does it start, have you mined the Genesis block yet  Cheesy
Activity: 458
So I have come up with an idea for an 'alt-coin' of sorts. I think it will be very controversial yet extremely popular very quickly. I've put everything I need together to start mining it so I'm starting now (my premine) but it won't seem like a premine. Indeed it won't be a premine at all. It's a bit 'crazy' but you'll see why. When I have my 'premine' ready I'll announce via email to everyone who sends an email to a specific email address, but I haven't set that up yet. But already people are crazy PMing me, so just hold on a little bit. I'll give an email out and everyone who writes to that email will get a message for when to start their premine and then I'll announce publicly a week after that.

Sound like a crazy enough scheme for everyone? I think it's going to be crazy controversial, yet- I would argue it was inevitable in some sense.

You should support another bit-tech group https://bitmessage.org/wiki/Main_Page and create a mailing list there for people to subscribe to :-)   to send your announcements to, I believe you can create the address and people can subscribe to it for the notification

brilliant! I agree! I will do that instead of an email.

So what's the idea? You'll publish a bitmessage (or email) address in this thread then remove it after mining starts? Clarify please as I'd love to help with this experiment Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
I would buy a pre-mining license for 4.20 BQC
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I'll buy 10K of these succulent CRC as soon as I can
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
We are all suckers, count me in
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I’m in too Rabbit, I be happy to support this coin from day 0.  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
Slow down guys, it's either going to be a fun project or a huge joke, either way it will be fun. :-)

I will have fun either way, and I'm looking forward to trading your coin. Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Wow this really turned into something did it not. Too bad I'm drunk as shit and won't remember this tomoorrow.

But count me in if this turns into a real coin. I'd pre-mine the shit out of this for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Slow down guys, it's either going to be a fun project or a huge joke, either way it will be fun. :-)

I'll get a bit message address soon enough. :-)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Interested in this too
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
So what started out as a sarcastic joke thread is actually materialising into a....REAL ALTCOIN ?! WTFBBQ

sounds like fun.
Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
I'm your best buddy in the whole wide wide wide world wide web!!!  Right rabbit???  
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
There should be a pre-order system where you can pre-order pre-mining licenses so that when (in 4 to 6 weeks...) actual ordering comes online you'll have a (pre-paid) position in the order queue based on your position in the pre-order queue.

To make sure the pre-mining is fair, it should not start until SHA256 and scrypt ASICs are in stock ready to ship at at least three competing ASIC-providers, so allow another 4 to 6 weeks for that...

-MarkM-
Activity: 490
New record? Exchange and logo before the coin exists?
Pages:
Jump to: