Pages:
Author

Topic: CREAMcoin [CRM] • 0.18.1.0 • Skein • POW - page 36. (Read 137530 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i really hope the developers would consider raising the amount a masternode get. right now it is so little that it not even pay the electricity. it would also attract investers if there were a better roi.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
BTC to the moon today!!! all alts are feeling the pressure price wise. Lets hops they all level up to BTC soon, which they usually do in a day or 2  Smiley

Also, we will be waiting for more exciting news for the Cream Product Line! I might even check out the Black Jack game... just hope the odds are realistic  Wink

Great work Cream Team!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
For stacking proposes, what is the minimum stack size recommended?
Also, whats the minimum CRM I need to have to stack once a day?

thx!

Minimum you might want to have around several thousands CRM to be able to stake once per day.
Please note the staking difficulty, it's dynamic.

"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 14332.39147846,
"proof-of-stake" : 11363465.69819238

Great news are coming, we are almost done with Creamline product distribution, we will announced that in a few days.

Btw, do you want to play with CRM guys? We are developing a Cream Black Jack game. Users can play with CRM.
It's great way to spend some free time, and to earn something if you are good.

Ok, thx! Smiley
Activity: 473
https://creamcoin.com

thx!

Minimum you might want to have around several thousands CRM to be able to stake once per day.
Please note the staking difficulty, it's dynamic.

"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 14332.39147846,
"proof-of-stake" : 11363465.69819238

Great news are coming, we are almost done with Creamline product distribution, we will announced that in a few days.

Btw, do you want to play with CRM guys? We are developing a Cream Black Jack game. Users can play with CRM.
It's great way to spend some free time, and to earn something if you are good.
Activity: 90

thx!
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
To improve the market seems to be immediately available at top exchanger like livecoin and bittrex. I hope this year the price can reach at least $ 1.
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
Hello dev, how to send Cream Token from web wallet? And how to see Cream Token from Windows wallet? Thank you

just to make it clear, here we have a coin not a token Wink
Activity: 434
all pr is good because then people find out that this coin exists and maybe some will buy then.
Activity: 276
Merit: 102
Hello dev, how to send Cream Token from web wallet? And how to see Cream Token from Windows wallet? Thank you

Have a look at the first page, there are links to the wallet there. You'll need to buy or mine some and send them to your wallet before you can see them.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
legendary
Ya the "other" cream is getting some real publication.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ghostface-killah-to-launch-cryptocurrency-company-w507212

Quite possible people will stumble upon our CRM the original CREAM Coin along the way and take an additional interest in this great project. I do worry somebody somewhere will demand a name change, but would be hard to do or enforce. 

However, seems it is 2 separate entity's: Cream Crypto Currency and Cream Capitol. So we'll see. I had a similar situation with a restaurant name.

Sorta like Ford making a car and calling it Impala when everyone knows Chevy has the Impala... ? lol anyways not to worry. May be good for our coin here.  Smiley
Activity: 303
Merit: 100

Recently Wu-Tang Clan’s Ghostface Killah announced that will Launch Cream ICO, and will use the very same tagline like CREAMcoin "Crypto rules everything around me"
We want to inform our followers and loyal Creamers, that we don't have any correlation or cooperation with Wu-Tang Clan’s Ghostface Killah ICO.
Article published here even have links pointing to our official website www.creamcoin.com and our Whitepaper which again is not related to us.

Lately famous artists are used to promote ICO's to raise money. The truth is, the artists has been paid for the job, or maybe they don't even have a clue that their name, face and photos are used for promotion.

Be cautious with your investments. Read Creamcoin Disclaimer.

We, the CREAMteam, have no responsibility in any way for your investment.

Read more here: http://cream.technology/index.php/investing/91-initial-coin-offering/518-be-cautious-wu-tang-clan-s-ghostface-killah-to-launch-cream-ico

Dang it I heard about this the other day on twitter and I thought to myself I should get the real cream then its gonna go way up. Hmm it has already gone up a bunch the last few days, I may have missed the boat here Undecided
Hey Creamers!

Things are really falling in line and coming together for Cream. I would not worry to much about another coin with the same name. This isn't the first time its happened. Everyone knows who we are now and what this Cream coin is. CRM

Devs I am really really impressed with the level of activity and involvement you are giving to the community here.

Everything is moving in the right directions. I'm still waiting for 5000 sats in price  Grin It will get there!

Thanks for support. We do our best

Any plans of increasing MN rewards to attract more MN buyers and more MN lock-ins for coin stability thereby price increases...
For now I see a measly .4 CRM per mined thats very low compared to other masternode coin like VIVO.

I wouldn't worry too much about price. It will probably increase again when the block rewards half again. I think we may close to it.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hey Creamers!

Things are really falling in line and coming together for Cream. I would not worry to much about another coin with the same name. This isn't the first time its happened. Everyone knows who we are now and what this Cream coin is. CRM

Devs I am really really impressed with the level of activity and involvement you are giving to the community here.

Everything is moving in the right directions. I'm still waiting for 5000 sats in price  Grin It will get there!

Any plans of increasing MN rewards to attract more MN buyers and more MN lock-ins for coin stability thereby price increases...
For now I see a measly .4 CRM per mined thats very low compared to other masternode coin like VIVO.
Hey Creamers!

I'm of the same opinion, the cream team do a great job. I'm not sure of the future plans but if we can generate a need to buy cream the price will surely creep up.
Activity: 70
Hey Creamers!

Thanks MinermanNC, as long as CREAM continues to have the support of legendary forum members like yourself, and active devs like it does, success is only a matter of when, not if !
Hey Creamers!

legendary
Hey Creamers!

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I believe you need to change a setting of the telegram so anyone that joins can send messages in it.

I installed Windows version of Telegram, can someone try to post in the group? Not so many setting there....

You need to click "New Group" to make it so others are able to chat.  "New Channel" is for announcements only.  I can make a group if you want, or you can and invite me "cykr".

Done, Telegram invitation link created: https://t.me/joinchat/F_L7sQ92dL18gikwvWGDng

Good stuff.  Cool
I believe you need to change a setting of the telegram so anyone that joins can send messages in it.

I installed Windows version of Telegram, can someone try to post in the group? Not so many setting there....

You need to click "New Group" to make it so others are able to chat.  "New Channel" is for announcements only.  I can make a group if you want, or you can and invite me "cykr".

Done, Telegram invitation link created: https://t.me/joinchat/F_L7sQ92dL18gikwvWGDng
Pages:
Jump to: