Pages:
Author

Topic: CREAMcoin [CRM] • 0.18.1.0 • Skein • POW - page 57. (Read 137530 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 251

Yobit exchange has been paid to list Creamcoin.
Bittrex has been contacted revealing the full identity and plan of Creamteam.
In the same time we are contacting all other exchanges.

Where you guys prefer to trade? Whats your favorite exchange?

another question, do you know https://wrcnetwork.exchange/ ? It's from Africa. Cream have opportunity to partnership and support new startup exchange named wrcnetwork.
Contact Details: 250 Pretorius Street , Office 106 , Pretoria , Gauteng, tel: +27123211019 email: [email protected]
How do you feel about this? We like to hear your opinion .

Feel free to comment

Cryptopia is definitely somewhere we should look at getting listed. They are going to be a top traded exchange in the coming year so we should get in now while it's cheaper to be listed. Plus they offer 3 trading pairs as well.
Last I looked there was nothing cheap about Craptopia lol

At current market price for DOT coin (187 sat), and the amount of DOT required to be listed (560k), it only costs 1.0528 BTC to get listed on 3 trading pairs, a month of advertising on their site, a reward slot, and a tipping slot (This is the most expensive option). That is by far one of the cheapest exchanges listing of any exchange I know of. If you went with even just 3 pair exchange listing fee its only 400k DOT so it's even less than 1 BTC. Overall pretty reasonable fees.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

another question, do you know https://wrcnetwork.exchange/ ? It's from Africa. Cream have opportunity to partnership and support new startup exchange named wrcnetwork.
Contact Details: 250 Pretorius Street , Office 106 , Pretoria , Gauteng, tel: +27123211019 email: [email protected]

Feel free to comment

Cryptopia is definitely somewhere we should look at getting listed. They are going to be a top traded exchange in the coming year so we should get in now while it's cheaper to be listed. Plus they offer 3 trading pairs as well.

I think cryptopia is a better choice than yobit.
Yobit has a lot of bad things
Exchanges are more or less okay, but, my suggestion is to experiment with divine money in our internal exchange. Our community has such a good entities that we might succed. For example:
if one user have 37 years and his life divine account balance is thus 370 000 dollars (divine), as we are taking that we recognize and acknowledge to each other 10 000 d$ a year divine providence for our goodnesses. I have 630019 dd obn my account in this way, Oprah has 630000 d$ on her account. If she buys $19 from my account paying in btc then she goes to 630019 and i go to 630K.
I know, nobody wants to give consent to other for its goodness expressed in paralel budget (gdp).
That is why i am here. I hold the ledger for divine money. It is like creamteam is selling their money.
Where is difference? Fiats and cryptos are based on technology and divine money is created on moralology.! What that means in terms of creamcoin? Test and experiment in exploring various possibilities. I buy 100 000 crm in paying from my ldab and so on!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

Feel free to comment

Last I looked there was nothing cheap about Craptopia lol
legendary
Said it before and Ill say it again. BITTREX! by far.

Yobit really sux

Cryptopia is "ok" at best

Nova is OK

Poloniex used to be good... but has to many ongoing issues and horrible customer support.

Bittrex #1  Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Agreed please avoid Yobit. Cryptopia is good. Bittrex is currently my favorite exchange and large volume there.
Activity: 84

I agree. +1 for Cryptopia
Activity: 112

Feel free to comment

Feel free to comment

legendary
Everyone make sure they are using the latest wallet: v1.1.1.0

The time error should be gone. I have not seen it since updating wallet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20888839
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX

Im not getting this NODES BY COUNTRY where Russia showing 9% but have only 4 masternodes same as UK but United Kingdom didnt show on it... why?
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
New wallet keeps getting stuck with the computer date/time warning, then going Non-responsive.

The date/time are correct for the record. I deleted the database and re-synced, that seem to work.

Dev said, its safe to ignore this so we all did and it is fine.

Confirmed. You can safely ignore, and click "Ok"

More exchanges = more fun  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
New wallet keeps getting stuck with the computer date/time warning, then going Non-responsive.

The date/time are correct for the record. I deleted the database and re-synced, that seem to work.
legendary
Pretty cool! Masternodes....
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
https://creamcoin.com
legendary
Just update wallet 1.1.1 all good.  Smiley

Oh and Cream finally made the list: https://masternodes.pro/

Don't get too excited lol
legendary
Good Morning,

Another day another update lol

AND Bittrex for sure.  Wink I have accounts with every single one of them and Bittrex gets the prize

Of course the more exchanges the merrier  Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hehe... I expresed my self wrong. I ment that price peaked many time for x5 or more... wanted to make quick money but now i dont have option then to wait and hope it will pay off. Ty people for your answers and sry for bad english Cheesy
I cant belive that I need to wait almost 2 months to get my money... I could sold it milion times for much more... I am not frustrated, I am fucking robed  Sad

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Where is problem?Huh?

You would have never been able to sell for million times more. One because there was not enough liquidity to even support that, but I understand your frustrations. And 2, you're better off holding. If you sell now you will regret it later on when it is on higher volume exchanges. This was a 4 Million dollar ICO. Patience is key in crypto. Those who are the most patient make the most money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

One more update!

changelog:
-fix time clock popup error
-fix missing folder crypto in obj
-fix several compiling errors

Windows and Linux wallets updated as well to 1.1.1.0, please update your copy, it's mandatory.

Mac in a day or two.
goodjob dev
keep hard work to bring this coin to the succesful
i am trust the future price this coin will up to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: