Pages:
Author

Topic: Create a Waves Platform Wallet.Lease your Tokens and get Rewarded.Trade on DEX. - page 9. (Read 46446 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
That's a very good tutorial. Waves is very cool, but still a few things missing before perfection. One if the possibility of having the wallet's private keyes stored inside a Nano Ledger.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Hi! Am i not too late to lease my waves on waves platform? Or it is more profitable if I trade my waves in trading platform instead of holding them for leasing? Thanks for your suggestions or comments.
Activity: 545
Merit: 254
Weekly Payment:
PERIOD:   FROM  11/12/17 TO 18/12/17               
BLOCKS COUNT:   FROM  788892 TO 798531               
BLOCKS FORGED:   133               
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:   2.76               
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:   133x60= 7980(a)               
WAVESFULLNODE(WFN) DISTRIBUTED:   187500               
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 18/12:   676180               

(a)= Wavesplatform is distributing now 60 MRT per block forged to our Node.                  
Notes:                  
1-If your lease has started after the block 797531 you will not receive any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.                  
2-Our Leasing Address is: 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey                  
4- You can find more information about the Wavesfullnode TOKEN (WFN)  here:                  
https://www.wavesfullnode.com/wavesfullnode-token.html                  

Many thanks to all.                  
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bGNLSDHo1zR-oqvZXMd8VN4hrf9nwv6GmBeRw0yZLiI/edit?usp=sharing
Can you lease a small amount of waves only in your wallet like a certain amount only?... then lease the rest of them later on?  Would you need to cancel the first one and then do the entire total afterwards?

Hi Jerry:
You can lease what you want.
Some Q&A:

a) As far as I know, leasing WAVES does not mean transferring WAVES. Am I correct?

Correct, you keep control of your waves.

b) If the answer for the first question is yes, then why there's a fee (in the lite client?) required when leasing WAVES?

There is tiny fee because leasing is a type of transaction.The fee is just the normal transactional cost(0.001 waves)

c) While being leased,can not use the leased WAVES?

Correct, leased waves are not spendable. 

d) Can I cancel the lease at any time?

You can cancel a leasing transaction as soon as it is in the blockchain. That happens in about a minute most usually.

e) How many time needs my lease to start to generate rewards?

It takes 1000 blocks for it to be fully in effect.

f)Witch is the difference between Regular, Effective and Generating Balance?

Regular is your original Waves balance you have all the time, you still receive all airdrops, effective is your regular balance + received leases - sent leases, generating is your your effective balance with received and cancelled leases confirmed after 1000 blocks.

g)When I´ll recieve my payouts?

Payouts will be weekly.Ever monday Wavesfullnode will send the rewards to his lenders.

h) Wich rewards I´ll recieve?

wavesfullnode.com  will pay the rewards in WAVES,MINER REWARD TOKENS and WAVESFULLNODE TOKENS.

We pay a 100 % of all the Waves earned with our node.
We pay a 100 % of all the Miner Rewards Tokens(MRT) earned with our node.
At this moment every block forged represents 60 MRT.
We pay 187500 wavesfullnode tokens to our lessors.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
Can you lease a small amount of waves only in your wallet like a certain amount only?... then lease the rest of them later on?  Would you need to cancel the first one and then do the entire total afterwards?
Okay just to make sure, i get whatever i get now... and in addition to that, i get something else from leasing it right?

I saw the waves leased and waves given.  So based on that, that means 815751 waves were the total amount of waves leased to you?  5.53 waves was given.  So that means for every 150,000 roughly or so waves, you would get 1 wave per week?  Is that correct?
Hi there... would i still get those other coins im currently getting?

So basically i already get the coins i have just for having waves?
Yes.If you lease your waves you still will receive another tokens from possible airdrops.
Hi there... would i still get those other coins im currently getting?

So basically i already get the coins i have just for having waves?
Hi there thanks for that information.  However i have not leased any waves though.  If i lease waves, will i get more?  Also will i get actual waves or will it be those tokens i listed?

I'm confused why i even get anything because i never leased waves.
Hi:
If you lease your waves to our node you will receive, waves, minerewards(MRT) and wavesfullnode(WFN) tokens.

Hi there thanks for that information.  However i have not leased any waves though.  If i lease waves, will i get more?  Also will i get actual waves or will it be those tokens i listed?

I'm confused why i even get anything because i never leased waves.
Hey there.  I never leased my waves

But i still get coins like

wavesnode.net
socl oceanlab
waves community coin
coffeecoin
mercury

Also there are waves i get as well but these are very very tiny amounts like 0.000000002 etc.

Can you explain why this is the case?

Yes:
If you are owner of waves and you have your tokens in your wallet, you are credited to receive another tokens that come from ICO´s, from new projects or from the same Wavesplatform team...etc.
All that this tokens that you mentioned can be traded on the DEX Waves.
Is free money!
Have a nice time!
Weekly Payout Distributed:

PERIOD:                                 FROM  04/12/17 TO 11/12/17            
BLOCKS COUNT:                      FROM  779176 TO 788891            
BLOCKS FORGED:                                       147            
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:                       5.53            
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:                147x60= 8820(a)            
WAVESFULLNODE(WFN) DISTRIBUTED:      187500            
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 11/12:               815751            

(a)= Wavesplatform is distributing now 60 MRT per block forged to our Node.               
Notes:               
1-If your lease has started after the block 787791 you will not receive any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.               
2-Our Leasing Address is: 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey               
4- You can find more information about the Wavesfullnode TOKEN (WFN)  here:               
https://www.wavesfullnode.com/wavesfullnode-token.html               

Many thanks to all.      

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jojPi6T5Mxk62AoYRVoMv3__uQOpw-iRQ_U_VCpbiX4/edit?usp=sharing
Hey there.  I never leased my waves

But i still get coins like

wavesnode.net
socl oceanlab
waves community coin
coffeecoin
mercury

Also there are waves i get as well but these are very very tiny amounts like 0.000000002 etc.

Can you explain why this is the case?
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Leasing Waves is not a profitable way for me.
I am already leasing few hundreds of waves but receiving only 0.0002 waves per week.
Nor profitable but holding waves is profitable Smiley
Activity: 172
I wish I could have more waves. I current have 300 waves and I used your calculator for leasing them to receive rewards. But the result is bad, it only gives my 17 MRT for 1 month of leasing, which means $1-2 only.
Activity: 64
Looking forward that this platform will be successful.
Any news on when the announced new wallet will finally get released to the public? It's taking endless time...

$Waves Client 1.0 launch event is coming in Amsterdam on December 13th. Want to be there? Fill in this application form for a chance of getting an invitation: https://goo.gl/oNGsLA

All the info about the event right here: https://goo.gl/vQzPDX
Activity: 229
Any news on when the announced new wallet will finally get released to the public? It's taking endless time...
Activity: 32
Is it possible to get ripped off when you lease your waves?
Hello, how can one publish it´s own token over the DEX exchange, could you hep me with that please, as i don´t find enough information regarding that!
Thanks
First yo must create your own token(1 wave for the issue): https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/how-to-issue-a-token-on-the-waves-platform/
Then you must put in contact with the team: https://support.wavesplatform.com/ and they will tell you what you need.
Hope that helps.
Pages:
Jump to: