Pages:
Author

Topic: Create a Waves Platform Wallet.Lease your Tokens and get Rewarded.Trade on DEX. - page 13. (Read 46446 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
sikka how many waves did you lease to them?  And how many waves did you receive total?  Im not sure how much 900 nodes are in terms of waves?  And how long did it take to receive 900 of those?
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
to whome I can lease my waves?  can you please tell me
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Not sure if I did it right but I leased you 3097 waves to that addrsss and I put fee at the default setting 0.001 is that correct) thank you .
Activity: 545
Merit: 254
wavesfullnode.com is pleased to announce that his official token WavesFullNode (WFN) has received the Green Check on the LITE CLIENT of WAVES PLATFORM

Congratulations, by the way how is waves asset get the Green Check? by paying fee to waves platform?
Many thanks wnj4!
We not payed any fees to receive the green check.
There are some conditions to have that check : http://support.wavesplatform.com/topics/3219-how-does-one-verify-an-asset-created-on-the-waves-platform-get-the-green-checkmark/

Here is the list for our check:
1-Website: www.wavesfullnode.com
2-Our node is running from the beginning.
3- Two accounts on twitter with more than 70K followers( retweet all about waves and wavesfullnode)
4-This Bitcoin Talk Threat
5-Blog: https://waffal.com/seo/waves-platform/
6- Youtube Channel
7-Support to Waves Platform from the ICO
8-....and more to come!
Hope that helps!
I have noticed last week you sent waves in the account and the quantity is 0.00097465 Waves and for that, I end up paying 0.001 WAVES. I know that I have received my portion based on my waves quantity leased.

But if you think logically what you did is not correct. Because you already know that waves fee and it is not going to helpful for investors.

I suggest next time please fix some minimum amount to send in waves and until that amount reached you can hold on to it. Otherwise, I don't think what your doing is correct.
I´m not controlling the waves fees, but I´m Working on a solution for our leasers.

Yes, I know you can't control the waves fee. But you guys are the one sending these small transactions so you hold on to it until you find a solution for it.

But someone yesterday sends a very small amount of waves and fee is only 0.00000001 WAVES and I don't know whether is you or different person because the address does not belong to you.
Hi klf:
Our address is 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey. You can see too the Transaction ID of that payment to your wallet.You will find there who is the sender.There are lots of payments-airdrops daily if you have Tokens like WCT.Could be that the waves you received comes from one of that airdrops.
I am interested in leasing my waves 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey can you confirm this address, please?
Hi chris200x9:

Yes, our Official address is:
3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey

I earned 900 Wavesfullnode. What can i do with these tokens? Can i change them with Waves?Huh??

Hi Sikka:
You can do what you want, is a reward for leasing your waves to our Node.You can trade it on Waves Dex or keep it.In the next future the WFN owners will be rewarded with airdrops of different tokens.
Have a nice time!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
I am interested in leasing my waves 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey can you confirm this address, please?
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
wavesfullnode.com is pleased to announce that his official token WavesFullNode (WFN) has received the Green Check on the LITE CLIENT of WAVES PLATFORM

Congratulations, by the way how is waves asset get the Green Check? by paying fee to waves platform?
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
I have noticed last week you sent waves in the account and the quantity is 0.00097465 Waves and for that, I end up paying 0.001 WAVES. I know that I have received my portion based on my waves quantity leased.

But if you think logically what you did is not correct. Because you already know that waves fee and it is not going to helpful for investors.

I suggest next time please fix some minimum amount to send in waves and until that amount reached you can hold on to it. Otherwise, I don't think what your doing is correct.
I´m not controlling the waves fees, but I´m Working on a solution for our leasers.

Yes, I know you can't control the waves fee. But you guys are the one sending these small transactions so you hold on to it until you find a solution for it.

But someone yesterday sends a very small amount of waves and fee is only 0.00000001 WAVES and I don't know whether is you or different person because the address does not belong to you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I earned 900 Wavesfullnode. What can i do with these tokens? Can i change them with Waves?Huh??

Weekly Payout Distributed

PERIOD:                 FROM  24/07/17 TO 31/07/17               
BLOCKS COUNT   :     FROM  593969 TO 603713               
BLOCKS FORGED                     60               
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:   0.48               
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:   1200               
WAVESFULLNODE(WFN) DISTRIBUTED:   187500               
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 31/07   : 371365               

Notes:                  
1-If your lease has started after the block 602713 you will not receive any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.                  
2- From the block 575419 to the block  625418 the payment for block forged is 20 MRT                  
3-Our Leasing Address is: 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey                  
4- You can find more information about the wavesfullnode (WFN) token here:                  
https://www.wavesfullnode.com/wavesfullnode-token.html   

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F4fTEEJvqK5Rp_qmiOEtr2Md2ZRHYNALa93jvtbQOFI/edit?usp=sharing            
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
its good news, I heard that waveswallet accepted etherum, and recently I have checked my waveswallet and I see balance for etherum in dashboard
Hi there.  Okay so for every 10000 waves you have and lease, how many waves are you getting per week? 
Hey guys read someone mentioned you could lease waves and have few questions.

1.  Is 10000 waves still the minimum to lease waves?  That is a lot of money and im sure most people dont have anywhere close to that amount of waves.

2.  If you have 10000 waves, how much waves will you be getting a week?  So lease means lend to the waves wallet... but you still have the waves yourself?  Im confused about this.

3.  So this is basically like you depositing money into a bank savings account and getting a ridiculous 0.1 percent rate or something like that right?  However, im curious how much waves will you be getting per 10,000 waves? 

Hi viking02:
1- There is no minimum to lease your waves.You will need 10000 waves if you want to run your own node.
2-You have your waves in your wallet. You lend your waves to the NODE and always you can stop the leasing anytime.
2-3:
Let´s put some numbers based on the last distribution:

PERIOD FROM:                                 17/07/17 TO 24/07/17           
BLOCKS COUNT   FROM:                       584303 TO 593969           
BLOCKS FORGED:                                       81           
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:                      7.22           
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:                1620           
WAVESFULLNODE(WFN) DISTRIBUTED:   187500       
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 24/07             361259     
This numbers would be very approximative:

Total waves per month: 7.22x4= 28.88
Total MRT per month:  1620x4= 6480
At current rate 1 MRT is about 0.019 waves

Total Waves: (6480x0.019)+28.88= 123.12+28.88= 152 waves earned

It means that for every waves leased at the same rates of waves leased(361259) and time leased(1 month)
We have a 152/361259= 0.0004 waves for every waves leased.
The you can multiply your stake for 0.0004
Example with 10000 waves
You will recieve  4 waves that it means 0.0004 %
This numbers are changing every second.(market value of mrt+waves leased+blocks forged+time of active leasings+mrt reward that changes every 50000 blocks).
Keep in mind that from 2 weeks ago with wavesfullnode.com you are receiving a plus : The WFN token.

Hope that helps!
Weekly Payout Distributed:
PERIOD FROM:                                 17/07/17 TO 24/07/17            
BLOCKS COUNT   FROM:                       584303 TO 593969            
BLOCKS FORGED:                                       81            
WAVES FEES DISTRIBUTED:                      7.22            
MINER REWARDS DISTRIBUTED:                1620            
WAVESFULLNODE(WFN) DISTRIBUTED:   187500            
TOTAL WAVES LEASED AT 24/07   361259            

Notes:               
1-If your lease has started after the block 592969 you will not receive any rewards this time, you need 1000 blocks to start to generate the rewards.               
2- From the block 575419 to the block  625418 the payment for block forged is 20 MRT               
3-Our Leasing Address is: 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey               
4- You can find more information about the wavesfullnode (WFN) token here:               

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PzGGtGGvBd0jMhxFKFId8WAmmUX6E3tiw4c8cT6SEAY/edit?usp=sharing      
Hey guys read someone mentioned you could lease waves and have few questions.

1.  Is 10000 waves still the minimum to lease waves?  That is a lot of money and im sure most people dont have anywhere close to that amount of waves.

2.  If you have 10000 waves, how much waves will you be getting a week?  So lease means lend to the waves wallet... but you still have the waves yourself?  Im confused about this.

3.  So this is basically like you depositing money into a bank savings account and getting a ridiculous 0.1 percent rate or something like that right?  However, im curious how much waves will you be getting per 10,000 waves? 
Pages:
Jump to: