Pages:
Author

Topic: Create and Trade own crypto - page 2. (Read 4195 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 19, 2019, 10:25:39 PM
It's possible if the crypto project you're building is attractive and efficient for people.
But if it is just as limited as making and your project there is no benefit you may make it useless.
So it should be prepared properly such as drafting a whitepaper, roadmap, etc.
a little opinion from me, do not forget the team, this is very important to attract the attention of investors, without an experienced team do not expect you can trade coins that you make,
because the exchange will also not want to accept projects listed on the exchanger, let alone a large exchanger, it is impossible without a team.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
October 19, 2019, 10:19:54 PM
Making coins or tokens is very easy and there are many guidelines when you googling. Or you can hire someone who capable. But the problem is whether the coins will be useful or not. What is clear is to think carefully about what the coin was made for, its vision and mission, and who your team is. Don't let your coins end up scamming. It could even take you to jail because of deception.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
October 19, 2019, 10:08:24 PM
It's possible if the crypto project you're building is attractive and efficient for people.
But if it is just as limited as making and your project there is no benefit you may make it useless.

It is supposed to make tokens to develop business platforms. If you make tokens without a clear purpose, then I don't think any investor will be interested. Investors must have the goal of making profits and without a clear project, the exchanger will also not be listed because it is related to the exchanger's reputation
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
October 19, 2019, 07:48:39 PM

Hello Everyone,
I wanna create my own business and one of my colleague told me I can create my own crypto and make it tradable (it can help for fundraising).
Do you know if it's possible ? How Can I do it ? Anyone has a useful tutoriel for this ?
Thank you !

I tbink you should refrain doing that  you wanna create your own coin for what reason you should have concreate idea on what problem in our society you want to solve.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
October 19, 2019, 04:24:00 PM
There used to be a service called fork gen where you could create your own crypto coin. However, it will shut down. And if you want to get on exchange it will cost you thousands of dollars.
I guess he is talking about creating tokens not about the exchange,but someone without any knowledge about crypto wanted to do to raise funds is just the another form of stealing funds.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 19, 2019, 02:45:02 PM
There used to be a service called fork gen where you could create your own crypto coin. However, it will shut down. And if you want to get on exchange it will cost you thousands of dollars.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
October 19, 2019, 01:43:55 PM

Hello Everyone,
I wanna create my own business and one of my colleague told me I can create my own crypto and make it tradable (it can help for fundraising).
Do you know if it's possible ? How Can I do it ? Anyone has a useful tutoriel for this ?
Thank you !

good planning for the future ... but to make a crypto currency is not easy and about this requires knowledge and a qualified experience to be able to achieve what we expect .. because those who already have knowledge are not necessarily able to succeed in launching altcoin. Moreover, those who don't have knowledge ... so please learn about making altcoin using one of the available platforms ... after that you can continue to trade ... and prepare everything you need
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 16, 2019, 09:45:19 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2019, 08:42:11 AM

Hello Everyone,
Thank you !

it's possible but i think it will be difficult. because to make a new project we must have extensive knowledge about cryptocurrency and I think you are new to crypto because your rank is still a newbie. and you also need to have clear goals, a solid development team and of course you need investors. and now earning investor confidence is difficult. so in my opinion rather than making crypto yourself it is better to learn investment or trade crypto I think it will be easier.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 15, 2019, 08:39:24 PM
Many in this thread condemn the author for wanting to create another shitcoin .
But this is blockchain, this is cryptocurrency, this is freedom and its charm is that everyone can afford to do what he wants.
So if you want, go and create your currency. You have already shown more than one way and a guide on how to do this. Act if you want.

That is not the reason why most members of the forum posting here are condemning the author of this thread, we are not against new projects being created since we need them, after all even if only a few of the new projects are successful it is worth it as long as something comes out of it, but it is obvious he only wants to create his own coin to get money, he does not care about the people that could potentially invest with him and that is someone we do not need in our community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
October 15, 2019, 12:31:15 PM
it's possible if you really understand some of the code blocks for running your new program through the blokchain network. but the biggest problem & which may be difficult for you to do alone about the marketing of coins that you have made.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
October 09, 2019, 09:17:18 PM
To make crypto itself very difficult to run, you must have a team for the development of a crypto project, and should have enough capital if you want to create your own crypto. Preferably if you have a capital better buy only existing altcoins such as ETH, BNB, BCH, LTC and others for long-term investment. I think it's more profitable.
Having a team to develop a project will be difficult, a team should be responsible and expected to do their job in a proper way. it is not that easy to create a project to attract investors. There should be a good platform and a goal where every possible participant will support it until the end of the project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
October 09, 2019, 07:05:41 PM
What makes sense to display tokens in an area that nobody can see in ForkDelta? I think it makes more sense to make an IEO. It is a bit costly, but a smoother result is achieved.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
October 09, 2019, 03:36:06 PM
It seems like you do not have enough money for paying a listing fee on centralized exchange. The only way how to create a tradeble cryptocurrency for free is create ERC-20 token and list it on ForkDelta, but the chance that someone will buy it is very low.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
October 09, 2019, 03:14:27 PM

Hello Everyone,
Thank you !

This is possible, but the most complicated process here is exchange listing. And if you want to raise some funds just by riding a crypto hype, you are too late, bro. Let me get back to my 2017, heh...  Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 08, 2019, 06:00:59 PM
I think the way is too long, create new one is not easy and may takes years.
Thin about invest in new good project, market is full of altcoin.

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 08, 2019, 04:05:04 PM
Many in this thread condemn the author for wanting to create another shitcoin .
But this is blockchain, this is cryptocurrency, this is freedom and its charm is that everyone can afford to do what he wants.
So if you want, go and create your currency. You have already shown more than one way and a guide on how to do this. Act if you want.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 08, 2019, 02:26:31 PM
It is east to create your own crypto or your own coin, that is there are so many shitcoins in the market, people create project that is not feasible and not probable to happen, and they will also put that in a cheap exchange, this is true story I have seen so many of this in the market, also after getting a small amount they will flee. All of the project, roadmap and plans that they are showing is not true.
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
October 08, 2019, 06:17:00 AM
if that you make a personal effort to make your own crypto currency, I think you will fall before you rise and get a lot of losses. Anyone with the right skills can make digital currencies and design smart contracts on their own. I believe you will be able to make it but look for the right to support you to be the best
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
October 08, 2019, 05:42:56 AM

Hello Everyone,
Thank you !

You do not have an idea of what you are doing, you will only make everyone that invest money with you to lose it, we do not need another useless altcoins in the market, what we need are honest developers that care about the community and the product they are developing, you obviously do not fit this criteria so please refrain from creating any project in this market or in any other since you are not offering any way in which investors could profit from investing with you.
I do agree, without enough knowledge will only lead you and your supporters to failure. Asking the community for what OP is wanted to do but he doesnt even have enough experience to create or run a crypto project. And the main thing here is, his main intention is to make it a business, meaning he's just after the investors money.
Pages:
Jump to: