Pages:
Author

Topic: Create and Trade own crypto - page 4. (Read 4195 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 101
September 22, 2019, 07:18:36 PM

Hello Everyone,
I wanna create my own business and one of my colleague told me I can create my own crypto and make it tradable (it can help for fundraising).
Do you know if it's possible ? How Can I do it ? Anyone has a useful tutoriel for this ?
Thank you !

Well if i'm not wrong everyone in this forum dream about that they have their own crypto project. But my friend it's not a easy task like using Facebook or Twitter. Of course you can start a project your own but if you have no idea or don't know how much it'll cost you or how much you have to give effort for that then my friend it's a better idea to stay way from that.

About know those things i recommend to you find some adviser who already advise some crypto project. I don't think you can learn anything to seeing  videos or read some article about how to create crypto project. Because there is many difference between theoretical and practical.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
September 22, 2019, 02:16:28 PM

Hello Everyone,
I wanna create my own business and one of my colleague told me I can create my own crypto and make it tradable (it can help for fundraising).
Do you know if it's possible ? How Can I do it ? Anyone has a useful tutoriel for this ?
Thank you !

Everyone can make a project and create its own token, But how can you manage to gather demands from people to buy your tokens?
If there are no buy demands from others then you will be buying your own sell wall just to say it is trading.

That's right. Making a new coin is easy. Many teams forked or even copied the code for some existing coins to launch their own but did not profit because they had nobody to promote their product. Now you need a lot of money to advertise and I mean a LOT.

Some of you may think that you'll buy a bitcointalk banner and pay a few people to post with your signatures and it will make the coin boom. It won't!
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
September 22, 2019, 02:15:44 PM
if your goal is good for creating your own cryptoqurency, it doesn't matter, it signifies that you are an important part of the development of blokchain technology. lots of tutorials like that about blokchain technology on the google / youtube website ..
but conversely, if your initial goal is only to deceive people, it's better not to do it.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
September 22, 2019, 11:06:39 AM
Anyone can be part of a team in project development, people are not only limited to seeing your photos posted on the team section, but they understand your portfolio and reputation, especially if you have a clear intention not to be a scammer then your efforts to build large projects will be achieved.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 22, 2019, 07:59:07 AM
There are so much coins on the market, without any idea and purpose. The reality is the only strong coins that have a great team, outstanding business plan, working product and well written docs, can succeed on this market, but for sure not a one-man-coin.
just like in any kind of business. if you have weaknesses then you have a chance to fail. it’s not surprising that many projects are closing
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 22, 2019, 06:42:51 AM
There are so much coins on the market, without any idea and purpose. The reality is the only strong coins that have a great team, outstanding business plan, working product and well written docs, can succeed on this market, but for sure not a one-man-coin.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 21, 2019, 07:45:52 AM
It would be nice if you described the type of activity you are going to do. Blockchain is not suitable for every business, in fact, it will only interfere with the majority.
Think about it carefully and describe your situation in more detail.
And it's not about blockchain only that they have talked to but more about business which involves cryptocurrency that they are trying to establish.
This is what mostly thinks about tokens these days, create, sell, trade and earn as a developer but this kind of activity doesn't work anymore as most investors are now aware of what are good and bad tokens to invest with their hard earned money.

Alas, the whole market now consists of just that. Technology fades into the background, while earnings come to the fore. All these crypto exchanges and a huge number of projects are created only for making money,
which does not contribute to the development of technology. I am glad that the blockchain is developing thanks to every really good project.

In the future, dust from everything that prevents it will settle, and we are likely to see a completely different cryptocurrency world.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
September 19, 2019, 09:21:03 PM

Hello Everyone,
Thank you !

yes you can, but don't try launching an ICO if you don't have a platform to offer to the community, it will just fall to generate funds and launching an IEO is very costly, Youtube offers a lot of tutorials to create your own token if you want to learn how.
Activity: 207
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
September 19, 2019, 07:05:20 PM
With the help of the Ethereum smart contract, it is now easy and fast to create ones ERC based tokens and issue them out. However, this is not the end of the story because what matters most here is the capability of the created coins to gain value on the market. To gain value, the coin must have a good reason for creating it, thus there should be a working product or idea which offers incredible solution to a particular problem. In this way, the coin will be capable of attracting investors which will further bring the value to the coin.

Hi all,
Just because something is easy, doesn't mean that it's ok. There are any number of erc tokens now that are not even viable. First, maybe you could start a conversation with others to better clarify your ideas for the why and how and what of your token. Then, you might also bring on others with more experience to help. There is a lot to learn before creating a token or coin and hopefully you realize this now.

peace,
Rick
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 19, 2019, 06:21:02 PM
With the help of the Ethereum smart contract, it is now easy and fast to create ones ERC based tokens and issue them out. However, this is not the end of the story because what matters most here is the capability of the created coins to gain value on the market. To gain value, the coin must have a good reason for creating it, thus there should be a working product or idea which offers incredible solution to a particular problem. In this way, the coin will be capable of attracting investors which will further bring the value to the coin.

You need to have a clear idea of what you want to create your token for. It is really not difficult to create your own coin on the basis of Ethereum smart contract. However, it is much more difficult to interest other people to buy this coin. Therefore, you need to look for a good business project that you can implement on the basis of your coin.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
September 19, 2019, 12:58:11 PM

Hello Everyone,
Thank you !

Everyone can make a project and create its own token, But how can you manage to gather demands from people to buy your tokens?
If there are no buy demands from others then you will be buying your own sell wall just to say it is trading.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
September 19, 2019, 12:55:16 PM
You may not get a clear and precise advise my friend, because everyone is quite angry right now at the way we are having shit projects, and if they advise you on how to go about it now, what assurance do we not have that we are not just trying to promote another shitcoins, because from the question you asked, it shows a little bit that you are not much experienced in this field, and this is what is killing the cryptocurrency market.

If you are experience and well informed, you should have known by now that the first thing you need to do is to develop your own blockchain technology and the first way to go about it is that you have to hire a blockchain developer, it is only a blockchain developer that can help you build the project while you give him the idea of what he is building, then you can go through IEO to raise fund because ico will not get you to your destination.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
September 18, 2019, 01:11:39 AM
Hello Everyone,
Thank you !

That is possible, but it's not as simple as you think because you need to prepare many things. Maybe you need to prepare the hardware to be used for the transaction. And you need to prepare the wallet inside the device and related to this, and I think you can use an android phone. You need to know how much the price in every time so you can convert it without a problem.

I think you can try to visit on this website to know how you can integrate your payment system:

Code:
https://commerce.coinbase.com/integrate/shopify
https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/alternative-payments/cryptocurrency
https://bitpay.com/retail
https://coinsutra.com/bitcoin-payment-gateways-merchants/

Or you can find more about the tutorial on the internet so you can learn and try to add crypto as the other payment method.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 17, 2019, 11:43:19 PM
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
September 17, 2019, 01:20:16 AM

Hello Everyone,
Thank you !

Big companies and expert in thei own fields are having a hard time getting funded so I advice don't do it for the sake of getting easy money, investors are wiser now, but if you want to advance your study, Google and Youtube has a lot of stored tutorials on how you can create your own coins and make it tradeable in the market.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
September 17, 2019, 12:45:50 AM

Hello Everyone,
Thank you !

First of all, the creation of cryptocurrency should not be an end in itself. Cryptocurrency is only a specific tool for doing business. The main thing here should still be business. If the business does not flourish, the created cryptocurrency will be useless, like hundreds and thousands of current cryptocurrencies. Therefore, here, as elsewhere, there should be a good idea, a clear business plan, and only then you can create your own cryptocurrency for it and then, if in this case its use will be appropriate. It is not worth creating a useless cryptocurrency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 15, 2019, 10:39:30 AM

Hello Everyone,
Do you know if it's possible ?

Of course you can

How Can I do it ? Anyone has a useful tutoriel for this ?
Thank you !
Doubt that you will find what either the textbook, you will have all to do without aid. Perhaps on the forum, there is a similar topic.
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
September 15, 2019, 09:15:18 AM
Creating a coin or token is not an issue, the issue is the purpose for creating the token and also the team involved in the project. You want to create your own crypto, do you already have laid down plans on how the project will be? What are your objectives? Do you already have a team to work with or it's one-man business?  All these questions need to be answered correctly before you even venture into such.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
September 15, 2019, 09:09:07 AM

Hello Everyone,
Thank you !

That's actually a good idea, but you have to really think carefully. I want to share my experience here, in 2018, we once planned it, until we already had a smart contract in ERC, and were ready with a whitepaper, social media was ready at that time, then when building relationships with entrepreneurs in the real world it was very difficult, first they don't believe in crypto, second, the country doesn't have legality about crypto, so we cancel the plan, because we don't want to deceive people with the project we planned, we want to make the original, but the ability to reap real investors is indeed very difficult because we took the gold-mining base.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
September 15, 2019, 06:31:28 AM

Hello Everyone,
Thank you !

So, are you one of those investors or team leader that will put up an ICO project to fund raised money? If that is your own goal, drop the idea. It will just contribute to another useless project at the end. There are tons of businesses you may want to consider than creating your own coin. And what is your goal in putting this up?
Pages:
Jump to: