Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥Create quick reports of TWITTER-campaigns🔥 - page 2. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Hey man, thanks for these threads you are posting. I came across them quite recently, but I will study them and try to find out something I still don't know. I usually concentrate on twitter campaigns, so your guide about that will definitely come in handy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 26
I have not tried this applications, but reading through the thread it seems it is a very helpful tool to adopt, but my concern is that hope that giving this application privilege to access my account it won't start doing more than it was supposed to do.
It only read info about your twitter page. It's safely
It only read info about your twitter page. It's safely
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I have not tried this applications, but reading through the thread it seems it is a very helpful tool to adopt, but my concern is that hope that giving this application privilege to access my account it won't start doing more than it was supposed to do.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Nice. It will help somehow to everyone to use it. This kind of service will be useful, hope we will have the same for the facebook camapaigns. Lol. Anyways, keep ut up. Thanks for this.
You have offered a very good help to virtually everyone on this forum. This really makes the work easier most especially for those who use Twitter for bounty campaign. These are some of the things we need on this forum. I would like to also see that of Facebook, because that too can be tedious sometimes. Thanks once again to the author. Had it been i have merit to give, i would have given you good number of merits, because you deserve it. Thanks to those who have done well to give it to you.
Yeah thak you and them)
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Thanks man, I'm a bounty hunter like you. I already try your tutorial and I want to say your tutorial really helped me a lot and save more my time
I just know there is a kind of service like this. Anyway, is there any similar service like this but works for facebook ?
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Oh well what do you know!
Had a hard time keeping track of my bounty participations.
Thank you for sharing this to us.
This will greatly help.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
I will try this, I think this application is very useful for the bounty hunters especially for those who follow many campaigns,
I often forgot to directly copy links from retweet or tweet to notepad, this application can help make it easier to find links if I forgot. thanks for sharing  Grin
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Seems it will helpful for bounty hunters. I don't join such bounty for panic report system. This site will help me 😀
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
You have offered a very good help to virtually everyone on this forum. This really makes the work easier most especially for those who use Twitter for bounty campaign. These are some of the things we need on this forum. I would like to also see that of Facebook, because that too can be tedious sometimes. Thanks once again to the author. Had it been i have merit to give, i would have given you good number of merits, because you deserve it. Thanks to those who have done well to give it to you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
The service is useful, there are no disputes. He already once rescued me, when at the end of the company I was asked to provide links to tweets with dates!
This is very interesting indeed, well done.
Do you plan to do something similar for other services as well, or just for this one.
If there was something for tracking, say, only the official announcements in telegram groups, that would be amazing Smiley
I want write about Facebook reports
https://t.me/joinchat/FtZ70A2iwz6LS0De7AKXww
It's my telegram chat. But it's on russian
Activity: 309
Merit: 1
Thank you so much
It very very quickly for me
If i known it some month ago i think bounty campaign very very quickly and easy
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think the service is worth to use. certainly many social media campaigns that require reports and it looks like this will really help the matter that it may be easy and there will be no stone unturned. useful info.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
This is very interesting indeed, well done.
Do you plan to do something similar for other services as well, or just for this one.
If there was something for tracking, say, only the official announcements in telegram groups, that would be amazing Smiley
Very interesting application. I would like to try it out. Say from those who already use it it's safe for Twitter account?
This service can only read info about your twitter-page.It can't edit something!
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto
Very interesting application. I would like to try it out. Say from those who already use it it's safe for Twitter account?
All My Tweets
View all your tweets on one page.
Permissions: read-only

So it's absolutely secure. This app can only read your tweets like any other people all over the world. It cannot tweet or erase your own tweet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I just tried the service, and it is indeed very useful if you are enrolled in many twitter campaigns. You don't need to stress anymore about what posts you have already tweeted or retweeted this week, you can just download the full report and you have all the information needed right there.

Thank you very much for the interesting application and nemesis interesting review. I tried and really liked it. A convenient and easy to use application.
The best part is that it is free
Pages:
Jump to: