Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥Create quick reports of TWITTER-campaigns🔥 - page 3. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 107

Thank you very much for the interesting application and nemesis interesting review. I tried and really liked it. A convenient and easy to use application.
Activity: 350
Merit: 26
The first time I'm seeing such a tool.At points I had to stop twitter campaigns because of the problem of weekly reports which you have to patiently dig up from your account to report.I will try this out and if it is very helpful then I can resume doing twitter campaigns.
You must continue)
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
That was great, thanks for the information. I just know this from you, so with this, we can faster to report our tweet and re tweet for bounty
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Great service. I have been using this service for a long time. Where can I find my retweet quickly. This service can be very helpful to bounty hunters participating in twitter campaign Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
The first time I'm seeing such a tool.At points I had to stop twitter campaigns because of the problem of weekly reports which you have to patiently dig up from your account to report.I will try this out and if it is very helpful then I can resume doing twitter campaigns.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
In my view, it may be a useful website for twitter gift hunters. More convenient for people who want to manage your work. And also this website needs to be developed again about its use that can be developed again, I'm sure this website will have many visitors if the bounty hunters know the tools offered on the website.
This is a great site I just tried to fetched all my retweets and works smooth Im able to compile all my retweets in just a couple of minutes unlike doing it manually it takes time, thanks for sharing.
thank you too for merits Roll Eyes
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
This is a great site I just tried to fetched all my retweets and works smooth Im able to compile all my retweets in just a couple of minutes unlike doing it manually it takes time, thanks for sharing.
Thank you for sharing this. I haven't actually heard of this before that is why I have been doing my reports and copying of links manually. I will be giving it a try. It is good for keeping records of all of my tweets and retweets, as well as its details. I am hoping there is one for facebook, too.
manually harder
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
Thank you for sharing this. I haven't actually heard of this before that is why I have been doing my reports and copying of links manually. I will be giving it a try. It is good for keeping records of all of my tweets and retweets, as well as its details. I am hoping there is one for facebook, too.
Activity: 196
I didn't know about this this app. I think it is verybhelpful for bounty hunters. Although, as of the moment, I prefer copying the links of my tweets and retweets after posting them, and then pasting it on my notes. Tjerefore, I won't really need to browse everything again. Thank you for sharing, tho.
I did not know about this service before, thank you very much, it's a very cool thing. I have now tried and it really helps to save a lot of time. Thanks again and again!
I am glad to help. Use
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thats good one but I am still not finding the option so that I can just load the tweets and get the links for the same. I mean I tried without @ and with @ too but it is giving the same results in both the ways. I think this API could be developed further to give us the result in the excels itself. I mean excel with separated tweets and retweets and along with the link itself Yes, as many users predict here I am sure that it will help the who are doing the bounty hunting. Because just imagine people need to make more than 200 posts and copy paste them by selecting each ICO twitter homes. It becomes tedious work and what you have mentioned here making it easier.
Activity: 81
Thank you. I'm running an ICO campaign, so I will definitely give it a try.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
I did not know about this service before, thank you very much, it's a very cool thing. I have now tried and it really helps to save a lot of time. Thanks again and again!
Wow I just found out there is a web that can see all Tweet, RT and Reply from our twitter. but the question is what is safe if we login twitter from other web than twitter dude?...
Viewing Certificates from Eset SSL Filter CA on allmytweets.net Quite believe hell yet we worry about unwanted happen.
It's safely. I use this service around 2 month
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
Wow I just found out there is a web that can see all Tweet, RT and Reply from our twitter. but the question is what is safe if we login twitter from other web than twitter dude?...
Viewing Certificates from Eset SSL Filter CA on allmytweets.net Quite believe hell yet we worry about unwanted happen.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
This service loads all your tweets in one page of 100 for ~0.5 sec.
That's why it needs a table to be filtered even with the use of dataTable(https://datatables.net) coz its a bit annoying to load all of your tweets and retweets in a single page.

it's not my site. I just find it
Okay, that's explain everything.
Thanks for the link to the useful resource. I think it will be useful when you are arguing with a bounty manager and you need to get old tweets and retweets from the archive.
A good idea. I did not think about it  Grin
This might be a good tool for those bounty hunters that have participated in so many bounties especially on twitter.
Are there any options to choose the numbers of tweets you have to download/load? or it's fixed 3000?

Or the user only has to choose between dates, like from march xx to april xx tweets and retweets, then download/load all of them for the reports.

And also put them in a table like dataTables, since its a bit annoying when all tweets loads coz you have to keep scrolling until in the end.
This service loads all your tweets in one page of 100 for ~0.5 sec.
Pages:
Jump to: