Pages:
Author

Topic: Creating فارسی (Persian) Sub-Board under Local Board - page 2. (Read 510 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 11
If you want to have a separate sub-board. Then there's still a long way to go in terms of activity. One of the requirements is if the current other languages thread is very activity with so many native Persian speakers posting there.

In that section, the Việt (Vietnamese) , Pakistan and বাংলাদেশ (Bangladesh) user s seem to be so active but are yet to get a local sub board of their own. I think I have seen several requests for at least one of the languages before, but they have all been in vain so far.

Dear Bitcoin_Arena,

Persian speaking people are mostly located in Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan that sum a total population of 83+31+9= 124M total according to wikipedia.
Turkey speaking countries are turkey and azerbaijan that sum a total popolation of 83+10= 93M total according to wikipedia.

Now this forum have a separate sub-board for Turkey with 93M population but no sub-forum for Persian speaking people!

That is really not fair.

I know one reason also is that the forum is left to right mostly and Persian is right to left and that is not good looking for Persian reader.

By the way, we can provide anything you request but please let me have one exact roadmap.

Omega star Stream told me that:

Your best bet would be to create a topic on the Meta board. If there's enough demand and support from other Persian members, I'm pretty sure theymos would consider creating it.

that is why I created this topic.

I follow the rules and I am sure that we can have what we deserve no matter how much time or work it required.

Just let me know somebody that is responsible and show me the exact roadmap to have a separate sub-board for persian people.

Dear Rikafip,

I am not looking for easy job. I am looking for a good job.
Be fair, what can somebody write in a single thread?

I am sure that I can manage to aggregate persian community to look to bitcointalk forum different, But I need some more options from your side as well.

For example why you just count one thread? what if I aggreagte all persian topics in Other languages/locations board?

We can start to write in that board then move all persian topics to Persian sub-board once it's created.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Persian speaking community from Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan and other countries are strength enough to have a separate sub-board on bitcointalk forum.
Not really, according to the numbers in your local thread. Since creation back in 2014, 581 posts were written, and this year only ~20. These numbers indicate that there is not enough interest for writing in Persian, at least for now.

Best you can do is to start being more active in that one and try to bring more people into that thread so maybe one day you have a chance for your own local board, but as @Bitcoin_Arena, it won't be easy to get one.
copper member
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1814
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
If you want to have a separate sub-board. Then there's still a long way to go in terms of activity. One of the requirements is if the current other languages thread is very activity with so many native Persian speakers posting there.

In that section, the Việt (Vietnamese) , Pakistan and বাংলাদেশ (Bangladesh) user s seem to be so active but are yet to get a local sub board of their own. I think I have seen several requests for at least one of the languages before, but they have all been in vain so far.
Activity: 22
Merit: 11
Dear Bitcointalk Board Moderators,

Persian speaking community from Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan and other countries are strength enough to have a separate sub-board on bitcointalk forum.
Here we are unified to show our demand and support from Persian speaking members to create it.

Dear Persian speaking Members,
Please add a post under this topic, and show your demand and support in English.

Thanks,

Ebrahim Javanmard

مدیران محترم بیتکوین تاک،

جامعه فارسی زبانان از ایران و افغانستان و تاجیکستان و کشورهای دیگر، آنقدر قدرتمند هستند که یک زیر صفحه مجزا در انجمن بیتکوین تاک داشته باشند.
اکنون ما متحد شده ایم تا خواسته و پشتیبانی خود را از سوی اعضای فارسی زبان برای ایجاد آن نشان دهیم.

اعضای محترم فارسی زبان،

لطفا پستی در ذیل این سرفصل ایجاد کنید و خواسته و پشتیبانی خود را به زبان فارسی و یا انگلیسی نشان دهید.

با تشکر
ابراهیم جوانمرد
Pages:
Jump to: