Pages:
Author

Topic: Credit profile number - page 3. (Read 10662 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
February 23, 2012, 01:45:22 AM
Before everyone cries out SCAM!, do your research and actually check if this exists.
Most of you have never had to deal with corporations, social security and working with credit bureaus.

A CPN is just like another term for Social Security Number or an EIN you get when forming a Corp, LLC, Ltd, Ect...
Of course having a credit profile number is legal, because you would not be able to get credit without one.

Your question is better asked: Is having a second credit profile legal?
How you intend to use it determines its legal vs. illegal actions. It is used to give very important people in the political, government and corporate world total protection of their real personal information by keeping it in total privacy. What can border on illegal is when you intend to cheat or defraud any creditor. Defaulting on a credit card of any creditor or opening a line of credit that you opened with your CPN especially with already damaged personal credit is a fatal move and is 100% illegal

There are many websites online where you can buy CPN's beloning to children, people serving life sentences, ect.

Here are some links you can ready more:
http://www.ehow.com/how_4758064_new-_credit-profile-number_-legally.html
https://www.efanniemae.com/utility/legal/pdf/fraudnews/mortgagefraudnews0611.pdf

-Charlie

I know im going to get heat for this. I accept that. If you want to doubt me go ahead. To be honest i wouldnt believe it either. All i can say is google it. Its legit. They do exist. You just need to be responsible with it cause you can get in trouble.
What information should I send through my ISP? "How to use fraudulent ID to scam banks, employers, and CUs"?

Dude, that was just uncalled for. A simple google search would have show BTCGuy is indeed telling the truth about this product.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 23, 2012, 01:26:55 AM
I bought it cause i have bad credit. I saw multiple uses for it. It sounded like a cool thing to have. So i bought it. And now i want to see if i can make a few bucks off it. I dont recommend you do anything stupid with it.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
February 23, 2012, 01:21:10 AM
I know im going to get heat for this. I accept that. If you want to doubt me go ahead. To be honest i wouldnt believe it either. All i can say is google it. Its legit. They do exist. You just need to be responsible with it cause you can get in trouble.
What information should I send through my ISP? "How to use fraudulent ID to scam banks, employers, and CUs"?
February 23, 2012, 01:18:21 AM
I know im going to get heat for this. If you want to doubt me go ahead. To be honest i wouldnt believe it either. All i can say is google it. Its legit. They do exist. You just need to be responsible with it.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
February 23, 2012, 01:10:03 AM
If you're going to advertise on a Bitcoin-specific forum, perhaps you should post something more relevant... like account information for reputable members so they could take out large bogus loans.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
February 23, 2012, 01:06:26 AM
This is TOTALY legit!  BUY BUY BUY!
I'll pay 21,000,000.00000001 BTC for it!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2012, 01:04:43 AM
Sorry!  Misunderstood... Smiley
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
February 23, 2012, 01:04:29 AM
I'm going to be the first to call BS on this.
February 23, 2012, 01:01:53 AM
Basically its a nine digit number thats like a social security or tax ID number. This number is linked to a credit profile with a credit rating around 600-700. You can use this number anywhere they ask for your social. Its kinda like having a second identity with good credit. PM me your offers. If you have any questions i will do my best to answer them for you.
Pages:
Jump to: