Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 15. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Hurry up and make the poker room I wanna fuck some people up on the tables!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Looks good, I will stay tuned.

Thanks, make sure to check in when we get our gambling services up and running!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Bear in mind too that the value has been much higher than it is now, but with the increasing block reward value has realistically fallen when paired with inflation.  Value will regain with decreased block rewards.  Give it a month or so.

Myth debunked already so many times in the past with different altcoins.
Net hash has been raised by 39 mh in the past 30 minutes, keep it up guys!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Looks good, I will stay tuned.
"Max Credits: 20 Billion /// Estimated starting value: 1500-2000 Satoshis"

LOL

Sorry, but I had to dig this up again. I noticed that the dev completely removed this gem from the OP. The dev was originally actually claiming that Dredits would be valued at 1500-2000 satoshis. A couple weeks after launch and Credits are trading on AllCoin for 25 satoshis, LOL! Christ, that is like a bit more than 1% of the dev's 'estimate.'

I guess that there are some who have what you can call 'unrealistic expectations,' while others are just flat out delusional.

Well, to put that estimation into perspective let me remind you that the dev who wrote that is not with the team anymore, for more reasons than just that.  Personally, I think it's silly to put an estimated starting value.  

"The dev who wrote that is not with the team anymore?" But you posted it, so surely you must have read over everything you posted and gave it your stamp of approval... If not, you are saying that you and just blindly post anything someone on your team tells you without even reading it. Either way it makes you seem incompetent here, sorry.

At the time of release, this was an account that was shared by five devs.  There wasn't any sort of "stamp of approval".  I now control it because I changed the password and every other account that represents Credits. 
Activity: 247

LOL

Sorry, but I had to dig this up again. I noticed that the dev completely removed this gem from the OP. The dev was originally actually claiming that Dredits would be valued at 1500-2000 satoshis. A couple weeks after launch and Credits are trading on AllCoin for 25 satoshis, LOL! Christ, that is like a bit more than 1% of the dev's 'estimate.'

I guess that there are some who have what you can call 'unrealistic expectations,' while others are just flat out delusional.

Well, to put that estimation into perspective let me remind you that the dev who wrote that is not with the team anymore, for more reasons than just that.  Personally, I think it's silly to put an estimated starting value. 

"The dev who wrote that is not with the team anymore?" But you posted it, so surely you must have read over everything you posted and gave it your stamp of approval... If not, you are saying that you and just blindly post anything someone on your team tells you without even reading it. Either way it makes you seem incompetent here, sorry.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Bear in mind too that the value has been much higher than it is now, but with the increasing block reward value has realistically fallen when paired with inflation.  Value will regain with decreased block rewards.  Give it a month or so.

LOL

Activity: 38

LOL

Have faith.
Activity: 247

LOL

The new site looks great. Its nice to see the pools updated. Sending 50K through now, cant wait for the poker site.

Thank you very much for the donation, can't wait to see it launch!
Activity: 20
The new site looks great. Its nice to see the pools updated. Sending 50K through now, cant wait for the poker site.
Hey everyone new site is up right now, go check it out!

http://cryptocredits.org/

Great site, here are some thoughts though:

>"Source - here is the source to audit or to build Credits own your own"
First of all, there's a typo. Plus a person looking for source probably already knows what he can do with it. Simply have it say "Source" so that you don't confuse newbies.

The block rewards should be shown with a diagram as it will be much easier to understand.

>"Estimated time to mine out 100 years (For a better >- perspective Bitcoin will be mined out in 2140)"
A bit misleading as over 99% of all bitcoin will have been mined by 2032.

Looks good otherwise.

Yeah, sorry I didn't even see that typo.  I'll let the dev who made it know about that + the other stuff
Activity: 111

Great site, here are some thoughts though:

>"Source - here is the source to audit or to build Credits own your own"
First of all, there's a typo. Plus a person looking for source probably already knows what he can do with it. Simply have it say "Source" so that you don't confuse newbies.

The block rewards should be shown with a diagram as it will be much easier to understand.

>"Estimated time to mine out 100 years (For a better >- perspective Bitcoin will be mined out in 2140)"
A bit misleading as over 99% of all bitcoin will have been mined by 2032.

Looks good otherwise.

Those cost 1BTC to get into (all together, not each), which we're trying to raise right now.

How much is left? Let's put something up and do a donation drive with a big goofy thermometer or something.

We don't have any of it raised yet actually as I just found out about the opportunity rather recently, but yeah I'll look for some sort of BTC fundraising thing to put up in the OP

I can give more when the fundraiser becomes official. I have some BTC tied up in Cryptorush right now. But I'd also like more community involvement in the donation process.
Those cost 1BTC to get into (all together, not each), which we're trying to raise right now.

How much is left? Let's put something up and do a donation drive with a big goofy thermometer or something.

We don't have any of it raised yet actually as I just found out about the opportunity rather recently, but yeah I'll look for some sort of BTC fundraising thing to put up in the OP
Pages:
Jump to: