Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 18. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
MAC WALLET THAT WORKS FOR EVERY OSX, INCLUDING MAVERICK
http://www.mediafire.com/download/65n9se9f1vy74d9/Credits-Qt.zip

I was so happy for it, but it does not work properly for me again. First it was missing libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib in some directory and it opened when I copied it, but whole left panel is "not active"
I cannot click on it and browse thru toolbar. OS X Mavericks, just updated from previews os, I was hoping it will help.

Oh yeah sorry I forgot about that, you need to move it around (the left sidebar). 

Does this .gif make sense? 

Yep!!! And it's pretty unconventional must say! Credits rock!

Ha thanks, awesome great to hear it!

Well, is there anything more happening with this coin, than a mac wallet where you can move the buttons around?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I was so happy for it, but it does not work properly for me again. First it was missing libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib in some directory and it opened when I copied it, but whole left panel is "not active"
I cannot click on it and browse thru toolbar. OS X Mavericks, just updated from previews os, I was hoping it will help.

Oh yeah sorry I forgot about that, you need to move it around (the left sidebar). 

Ha thanks, awesome great to hear it!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/nAvKWRi.gif

Activity: 4

I am pointing out the true fact that the other two exchanges have close to 0 buy support.

Sell me your excess credits and I will shut up.

Guys don't listen to him.  Sell your Credits into my buy orders.  He doesn't really need them.
Wink

I don't really think that either you or him "need" those Credits but rather "want" them.. Wink

edit: jesus I sound like someone's grandfather or something
Hey everyone, make sure to email [email protected] to recommend Credits to be a part of the first ever P2P exchange!

That was a lot more frustrating than it should have been, to say the least..
Activity: 130
I am pointing out the true fact that the other two exchanges have close to 0 buy support.

Guys don't listen to him.  Sell your Credits into my buy orders.  He doesn't really need them.
Wink
You heard the dev people.  Allcoin.com is the place to dump your credits!

We're dumping now?  Whoohoo!  Let's go out in a blaze of glory!

lol if you count "glory" as selling your Credits at probably the lowest price they will ever be, then yes. 

Dafockbro has said people should sell coins on Allcoin 5 times in the last day. Something tells me he has ulterior motives.

Looking at his posts, just looks like a guy who has cash to blow and in turn wants to hoard as many different cryptos as he can.. can't say I blame him; just wish I had said money to put into Credits ha!

My ulterior motive is that I've been putting up buy orders on allcoin.com.

I'm not affiliated with this exchange in any way.

Also once again, 10k Credits to whoever can get a working mac wallet for Maverick, and will include the missing library upon installation.

lol if you count "glory" as selling your Credits at probably the lowest price they will ever be, then yes. 

Dafockbro has said people should sell coins on Allcoin 5 times in the last day. Something tells me he has ulterior motives.

Looking at his posts, just looks like a guy who has cash to blow and in turn wants to hoard as many different cryptos as he can.. can't say I blame him; just wish I had said money to put into Credits ha!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Activity: 238
Waiting for prices to go to 20 sat before buying Smiley. I'm finding this quite hard to mine but would buy at them prices.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Allcoin.com is the place to sell if you're a miner with excess credits. 

There's a few million worth of buy support there. 

The other two exchanges have no buy support.

Stop advertising your xchange here in that way. There are 2 buy orders worth 590,000 CR, thats it. All the rest is under 18 sat which is not an option.
If you keep promoting your xchange in this askworthy way, I just consider it scam.

Allcoin.com is the place to sell if you're a miner with excess credits. 

There's a few million worth of buy support there. 

The other two exchanges have no buy support.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: