Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 31. (Read 92353 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
DEVS:

Look at what value is HEX (just released) traded: 0.00000002BTC

Total HEX coins will be 23 Billion (23,000,000,000), ~ CR. I really like the fact that 1 CR now is traded with 300s. Let's keep it like that!

You failed to see that those 20 billion credits will take 100 years to mine, unlike HEX wich will take 1.5-3 years according to their ANN page. I didn't feel like actualy calculating this, but based on the block rewards it feels about right.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can the dev confirm? I have also been mining this for days and don't want to loose any of my currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I sincerely hope you're forking the current chain instead of relaunching.. Otherwise people will lose 3 days worth of mining..

+1 , relaunch does not seem necessary and would be severely uncool.
+1

If dev relaunches this I officially lose more than 1 BTC worth of Credits

They won't restart blockchain from zero that would be just stupid everyone would be pissed as hell when that happens and the coin will lose all of his current supporters.
Activity: 406
I sincerely hope you're forking the current chain instead of relaunching.. Otherwise people will lose 3 days worth of mining..

+1

If dev relaunches this I officially lose more than 1 BTC worth of Credits
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
DEVS:

Look at what value is HEX (just released) traded: 0.00000002BTC

Total HEX coins will be 23 Billion (23,000,000,000), ~ CR. I really like the fact that 1 CR now is traded with 300s. Let's keep it like that!

+1

+1
Activity: 41

+1

Why the fuck do always devs fuck up the coin? I dont understand it. If its gonna be relaunched im out. 3 days of mining are worthless. I dont really care about that money but so perspective coin is being buried again.
Activity: 1

+1
Activity: 588

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Activity: 130
Not too sure what this means for me - all coins mined so far = pointless with re-launch??

I think he means it will be forked.  That means we'll need to download a new, updated wallet, and delete the blk0001.dat file here:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Credits

If I'm not mistaken something like this happened with Dogecoin, then the price exploded right after.

Here's an example when it happened with Dogecoin:
http://doges.org/index.php?topic=6507.0

If my theory is right, you'll keep your coins, but need to delete some files on your computer, then redownload the blocks all over again.  I would need the devs to confirm this though.
Not too sure what this means for me - all coins mined so far = pointless with re-launch??

I want to know too ... i don't be happy to loose many hours of mining because i want this coin lives even if the reward is not high at the start ....
I think it's a bad idea to change the reward. Low reward at the start means few miners and low difficulty... at the end we can earn the same things than whith a better reward / block with too many miners and high difficulty... The original reward system seems good for people think coin can success in few years...

I see as with many coin, we will see a big selling day after day and nothing more..

I totally agree with you. But you have to understand that, on this forum, there are some very influent whales. I don't know if this relaunch is going to be good or bad for the CR coin. We will see...
Activity: 142

I want to know too ... i don't be happy to loose many hours of mining because i want this coin lives even if the reward is not high at the start ....
I think it's a bad idea to change the reward. Low reward at the start means few miners and low difficulty... at the end we can earn the same things than whith a better reward / block with too many miners and high difficulty... The original reward system seems good for people think coin can success in few years...

I see as with many coin, we will see a big selling day after day and nothing more..
Activity: 38

No, keep your coins, everything will be explained shortly. Most of the devs are sleeping.
Activity: 126
Stay tuned, shouldn't be too long!
Activity: 588
How often will it halv after peaking?
Hey guys, the devs are discussing the changes that we are going to implement in the block rewards system, and this is (roughly, keep in mind) what we have come up with.  
30 day inflationary period, as opposed to 6 month.  
6 increases, each after five days.
2000>> 2250>> 2500>> 2750>> 3000>> 4000 >> goes down to 3000 and down, down, down

Let me know your opinions, as this is obviously not set in stone yet.

basically youre telling me to dump right?

Not at all, development dictates price as well as minting. The fact the devs are so active on this coin and ready to involve us in decisions makes me more and more confident about holding this coin, plus no instamine for them or premine..... they are taking the coins over time through the dev pools (which we should all use) this is the best way for devs to get their coins... gives them stable money incoming for projects.

Why would you even think of dumping this compared to other shitclones.

I would peak out at 3000 that is already 3x rewards. To be honest i wouldn't even increase rewards at all until after further dev. The development is very good so far. HOwever more plans for development would be good before further increasing...........people will just dump 3x more on the market if we give them no reason to hold.

Specify details of future development that will make them cling on to those coins.

Thank you CryptoHunter, taking user's suggestions into account and making them a reality doesn't seem to be very popular in the crypto community, but it should be!  We will definitely be thinking forward regarding further development, as we're looking to get a fork out in the next couple of days.  
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Hey guys, the devs are discussing the changes that we are going to implement in the block rewards system, and this is (roughly, keep in mind) what we have come up with.  
30 day inflationary period, as opposed to 6 month.  
6 increases, each after five days.
2000>> 2250>> 2500>> 2750>> 3000>> 4000 >> goes down to 3000 and down, down, down

Let me know your opinions, as this is obviously not set in stone yet.

basically youre telling me to dump right?

Not at all, development dictates price as well as minting. The fact the devs are so active on this coin and ready to involve us in decisions makes me more and more confident about holding this coin, plus no instamine for them or premine..... they are taking the coins over time through the dev pools (which we should all use) this is the best way for devs to get their coins... gives them stable money incoming for projects.

Why would you even think of dumping this compared to other shitclones.

I would peak out at 3000 that is already 3x rewards. To be honest i wouldn't even increase rewards at all until after further dev. The development is very good so far. HOwever more plans for development would be good before further increasing...........people will just dump 3x more on the market if we give them no reason to hold.

Specify details of future development that will make them cling on to those coins.
Pages:
Jump to: