Pages:
Author

Topic: CREDITS: INFLATION PERIOD OVER, SECOND HARD FORK + POKER ROOM COMING SOON - page 42. (Read 92353 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

really great way to keep the coin healthy dev, get everyone to concentrate all the hashrate one your favorite "big name" pools

On the contrary! Poolerino has been a great help to us, there hash is kinda low at the moment. Anyway, the first donation pool is up if you want your fees to go towards development. For now the fees are 0% due to the wait.

Have fun mining.
First donation pool is up

http://dredd.cryptocredits.org/ - 0% fees for 3 days
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"

really great way to keep the coin healthy dev, get everyone to concentrate all the hashrate one your favorite "big name" pools

0% fee - nothing less!

Signup now, pool's waiting for you.

http://cr.poolerino.com/

for our complete list of supported coins, visit poolerino.com

I recommend poolerino Cheesy
Activity: 143

0% fee - nothing less!

Signup now, pool's waiting for you.

http://cr.poolerino.com/

for our complete list of supported coins, visit poolerino.com
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I can't get the MAC wallet to work. When I run it I get this error :

Credits-Qt cannot be opened because of a problem.

Check with the developer to make sure Credits-Qt works with this version of OS X. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and OS X.

Any got any ideas? I'm running OSX 10.8.5 so reasonably up to date in Macland...

Others ran it just fine

Well gosh. How helpful.

Will be looking into it

Me too. If it's an error with my machine I'll let you know.
If I find it's an error with the version of OSX I'm running, I'll let you know too.

Check with the developer to make sure Credits-Qt works with this version of OS X. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and OS X.

Any got any ideas? I'm running OSX 10.8.5 so reasonably up to date in Macland...

Others ran it just fine

Well gosh. How helpful.

Will be looking into it

Others ran it just fine

Well gosh. How helpful.

Others ran it just fine

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I've seen a lot of comments on exchanges, credits is on three exchanges which can all be found in the original post.  I know some of you prefer bigger exchanges but www.cryptoaltex.com has been solid even with the enormous blackcoin volume we had last week which has now gone to the "bigger" exchanges who are getting hammered with AUR and causing issues for deposits/withdraws Smiley

I can vouch for CryptoAltex. These guys handled more than 1500BTC of BlackCoin volume IIRC and I've never had issues with them.

can confirm that, worked smooth and as expected
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I've seen a lot of comments on exchanges, credits is on three exchanges which can all be found in the original post.  I know some of you prefer bigger exchanges but www.cryptoaltex.com has been solid even with the enormous blackcoin volume we had last week which has now gone to the "bigger" exchanges who are getting hammered with AUR and causing issues for deposits/withdraws Smiley

I can vouch for CryptoAltex. These guys handled more than 1500BTC of BlackCoin volume IIRC and I've never had issues with them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I've seen a lot of comments on exchanges, credits is on three exchanges which can all be found in the original post.  I know some of you prefer bigger exchanges but www.cryptoaltex.com has been solid even with the enormous blackcoin volume we had last week which has now gone to the "bigger" exchanges who are getting hammered with AUR and causing issues for deposits/withdraws Smiley
so if I understand this coin correctly, as time goes on the block reward is going to go up?

Isn't this mean that 1 CR is going to be cheaper as times goes?

Your income will increase as well, as far as price per credit? Depends on the difficulty, services, and support this currency gets.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
so if I understand this coin correctly, as time goes on the block reward is going to go up?

Isn't this mean that 1 CR is going to be cheaper as times goes?
Activity: 476
Wallet isn't safe?? chrome flags it as possible malware

The .zip package also contains miner software with it, AV's often mistaken them as viruses (false positives)
You can download any miner software you want from any other source if it makes you feel any better,
you are obviously allowed to extract the client only and not the contained mining package.

This is correct

Why dont you just remove them from archive

Why don't we remove the mining software in the package? It's convenient, especially for new users.

No one uses them, no coins link them together with wallet since you can download them elsewhere. And they produce more confusion and scare because of malware detection.
Din
Activity: 42

The .zip package also contains miner software with it, AV's often mistaken them as viruses (false positives)
You can download any miner software you want from any other source if it makes you feel any better,
you are obviously allowed to extract the client only and not the contained mining package.

This is correct

Another package without miners can be done and uploaded within the next day/days
Heavier issues being resolved at the moment

This is correct

Why don't we remove the mining software in the package? It's convenient, especially for new users.
Activity: 476

This is correct

This is correct
Pages:
Jump to: