Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1020. (Read 588290 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 20, 2015, 11:15:44 AM
the match is now fully in the hands of zimbabwe, with six wickets in hand they can hit any over and take the match, afghan have lost this match they kept score flowing low but not able to take wickets and zimbabwe batted superbly and now very near to winning game.

Yes Zimbabwe has played very sensible Cricket in this match. It a good effort from complete team.
Afghanistan batting need some consistency as they have some experience they could be much better team then Zimbabwe they are doing very good job in these matches and specially in this series

In my view Zimbabwe are back on to their Andy flower and Grand flower period. There are looking more disciplined now a days after Pakistan and Ireland series. Continuously playing within home conditions will make a team more strong and raise their self-belief.
But they have many problems specially domestic set up is not working for them black and white problem is also doing worst job for them as many players leave the country and some are ban
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 20, 2015, 11:13:41 AM
the match is now fully in the hands of zimbabwe, with six wickets in hand they can hit any over and take the match, afghan have lost this match they kept score flowing low but not able to take wickets and zimbabwe batted superbly and now very near to winning game.

Yes Zimbabwe has played very sensible Cricket in this match. It a good effort from complete team.
Afghanistan batting need some consistency as they have some experience they could be much better team then Zimbabwe they are doing very good job in these matches and specially in this series

In my view Zimbabwe are back on to their Andy flower and Grand flower period. There are looking more disciplined now a days after Pakistan and Ireland series. Continuously playing within home conditions will make a team more strong and raise their self-belief.
Activity: 812
October 20, 2015, 10:51:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 20, 2015, 10:42:43 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
October 20, 2015, 10:32:55 AM
Activity: 700
October 20, 2015, 10:25:47 AM
Zimbabwe is in very strong position and and this match is going into favor of it as like 30 runs required in 30 balls and 6 wickets in hand Chigumbura is set batsman and Raza also have ability to play long hit but if Afghanistan would succeed to take 2 wickets than it can make comeback.
PUGG.io
October 20, 2015, 10:11:49 AM
Afghani bowlers doing very good with tight lane and length so in that way they can increase pressure on Zimbabwean batsmen and make them force to play long shot and make them mistake to win this match as run rate is going higher is now over 5 runs.

i do agree if the afghan bowlers increase the tight lane and lenth and with that if one wicket fell down then i think zimbabwe batsmen will come in pressure because the required runrate is incresing with every over . this will make zimbabwe batsman to do mistake and afghan players have to pick the oppurtunity.

Afghanistan now need to pick up at least one or two wickets to take match in their control otherwise Zimbabwe can come back in this match again. So they should pick up some quick wickets. This Zimbabwe still got chance if they build partnership without losing wicket for another few overs and need to maintain at least 5+ run rate to win this match. Now match become very interesting to watch the match.

now zimbabwe need 46 runs in 45 balls and still 7 wickets in hand so i think now the drama will start one big over and zimbabwe back in game, and if they lose 2 or 3 wickets then afghanistan are back in game, they are trying hard to get this partnership broke and while i am typing 4th wicket down, now the real match is started.
Activity: 910
October 20, 2015, 09:48:04 AM
Afghani bowlers doing very good with tight lane and length so in that way they can increase pressure on Zimbabwean batsmen and make them force to play long shot and make them mistake to win this match as run rate is going higher is now over 5 runs.

i do agree if the afghan bowlers increase the tight lane and lenth and with that if one wicket fell down then i think zimbabwe batsmen will come in pressure because the required runrate is incresing with every over . this will make zimbabwe batsman to do mistake and afghan players have to pick the oppurtunity.

Afghanistan now need to pick up at least one or two wickets to take match in their control otherwise Zimbabwe can come back in this match again. So they should pick up some quick wickets. This Zimbabwe still got chance if they build partnership without losing wicket for another few overs and need to maintain at least 5+ run rate to win this match. Now match become very interesting to watch the match.
PUGG.io
October 20, 2015, 09:42:50 AM

PUGG.io
October 20, 2015, 09:02:51 AM
afghanistan is loosing the bowling strategy and the openers is now starting to bang the bowlers, even after wickets zimbabwe battsman are picking up the pace and mainintaining the runrate. if like this happen then i thing afghan will wont win this match, now they have to take wickets and tight the bowling and not to give four and sixes.
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 20, 2015, 08:58:28 AM
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
October 20, 2015, 08:52:33 AM
Afghanistan need to take some quick wickets to make possible for it to win this match and take advantage, i think some quick wickets can turn this match into its favor otherwise Zimbabwe can win this match by saving wickets.
223 runs is good finish by Afghanistan that is fighting total against team like Zimbabwe early success by taking some wickets get them more closer to win this match, Zimbabwe have to play more carefully to get it this 224 runs target.

Yes, 223 is a fighting total but Zimbabwe has very good batting line up as they have shown their batting skills in last series against Pakistan. This will be easy target for Zimbabwe if they play sensibly and without taking any risk, they just need to concentrate on singles and they should rotate the strike. Afghanistan need some tight bowling followed by tight fielding, they should look for few quick wickets.

I also think same that will be easy win for Zimbabwe as it is much experienced side and have good batting line than compare with Afghanistan but till last ball when both almost have same chance to win this match than it will be more early to decide this match future.

is it is right 223 is a fighting total and zimbabwe is right now playing very sensibly , they have to just main this type of batting and even if wicket go down the other players have to main cool and play safely shots and routate the wicket. afghanistan have to show some bowling skills then only they can win this match.

Yes, they should keep the plan simple as the required runs are less than remaining balls so there is no additional pressure to maintain the run rate. ZIM needs to play normal cricket with lots of singles and two's as there is no need to for big hits and loose the wickets. if they play entire 50 overs without loosing any wickets then they will easily win this match.

I think if another two wickets fall now then surely Afghanistan will win this match. These Zimbabawe making same mistake like India in last match. Their current run rate is very less and if Richmond Mutumbami out means then their run rate again will fall down. So their is a chance that Afghanistan can come back in this match. I just places very small bet on them and the 7+ adds advantage.

That is true, Afghanistan slowly going into trouble. Now the required run rate is almost 5.3 and they just last one wicket so now more pressure to maintain the required run rate. So for only the opener is playing good and if  Afghanistan picks up that wicket then they can win this match. Now looks quite interesting and Afghanistan odds has came down from 9 to 5. Any one got the bet at 9+?
legendary
Activity: 1092
October 20, 2015, 08:34:41 AM
Afghanistan need to take some quick wickets to make possible for it to win this match and take advantage, i think some quick wickets can turn this match into its favor otherwise Zimbabwe can win this match by saving wickets.
223 runs is good finish by Afghanistan that is fighting total against team like Zimbabwe early success by taking some wickets get them more closer to win this match, Zimbabwe have to play more carefully to get it this 224 runs target.

Yes, 223 is a fighting total but Zimbabwe has very good batting line up as they have shown their batting skills in last series against Pakistan. This will be easy target for Zimbabwe if they play sensibly and without taking any risk, they just need to concentrate on singles and they should rotate the strike. Afghanistan need some tight bowling followed by tight fielding, they should look for few quick wickets.

I also think same that will be easy win for Zimbabwe as it is much experienced side and have good batting line than compare with Afghanistan but till last ball when both almost have same chance to win this match than it will be more early to decide this match future.

is it is right 223 is a fighting total and zimbabwe is right now playing very sensibly , they have to just main this type of batting and even if wicket go down the other players have to main cool and play safely shots and routate the wicket. afghanistan have to show some bowling skills then only they can win this match.

Yes, they should keep the plan simple as the required runs are less than remaining balls so there is no additional pressure to maintain the run rate. ZIM needs to play normal cricket with lots of singles and two's as there is no need to for big hits and loose the wickets. if they play entire 50 overs without loosing any wickets then they will easily win this match.

I think if another two wickets fall now then surely Afghanistan will win this match. These Zimbabawe making same mistake like India in last match. Their current run rate is very less and if Richmond Mutumbami out means then their run rate again will fall down. So their is a chance that Afghanistan can come back in this match. I just places very small bet on them and the 7+ adds advantage.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 20, 2015, 08:18:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
October 20, 2015, 08:18:17 AM
Already 1 wicket is down and yeah agree that 223 is defensible score and if Afghanistan team put little extra effort in fielding and bowling they can do it.Zimbabwe are Afghanistan both are of same level's team and can be expected anything from them.

Yeah that is if Afghanistan succeed to 2 more wickets before 25 overs than it can take under pressure Zimbabwe easily.
Activity: 728
October 20, 2015, 08:16:40 AM
Already 1 wicket is down and yeah agree that 223 is defensible score and if Afghanistan team put little extra effort in fielding and bowling they can do it.Zimbabwe are Afghanistan both are of same level's team and can be expected anything from them.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 20, 2015, 08:14:16 AM

As per current odds Zimbabwe is favorite and as predicted it seems that they will easily win this match. I am looking for two or three quick wickets so that the odds for ZIM will be increases, which will be the opportunity to place some additional bets on ZIM. I am sure at the end ZIM will definitely beat AFG, good day to book some profit.
PUGG.io
October 20, 2015, 08:03:42 AM

Activity: 686
October 20, 2015, 07:57:49 AM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
October 20, 2015, 07:56:39 AM
Zimbabwe has nice start and they just need to keep continue normal with having wickets in hands remaining run rate is not problem.They have chance to take the lead in the series to win easily.That is not that big target to be in trouble for that.
Jump to: