Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1022. (Read 588242 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 19, 2015, 04:00:20 PM
Hope no one will complaint about match fixing because this was very interested match India was going very good as Kohli and Dhoni was on but as both gone team become under pressure and lower order fail to keep calm on specially Raina and Rahane failure cause of Indian defeat in this match
Previous match seemed more spot fixed. The score needed was very less but every sa batsmen was trying to hit the ball out if the ground rather then looking at rotating the strike.

Yes, this SA and India series looks like completely fixed. All match results are unexpected. Some this is fishy don't bet more on these matches.

whether the matches are fixed or not, what to do , we want to earn money from this matches. next match that is 4th odi between India vs South Africa , the winner will be India, then the series will become more interesting.

Yes, if India wins the 4th ODI against South Africa in chennai, then the series decider 5th and final ODI will attract many gamblers for big odds to play. I guess the 4th ODI would be more tougher for India to win as South Africa has out perform India in all departments in last 2 matches.

Yes, it will be difficult for india to win the fourth match. Just wanted to correct you as second match was won by India not South Africa, first and third match was won by South Africa. I still believe that both teams have equally chance, India can bounce back as they did in second match and South Africa also has  very good chance to win the match and series.

Yap no doubt India can bounce back because it has amazing batting line which is strength of it so India won the toss and will go for bat than it has more than 70% chance to win this 4th odi as i think about this match.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 19, 2015, 03:23:59 PM
Hope no one will complaint about match fixing because this was very interested match India was going very good as Kohli and Dhoni was on but as both gone team become under pressure and lower order fail to keep calm on specially Raina and Rahane failure cause of Indian defeat in this match
Previous match seemed more spot fixed. The score needed was very less but every sa batsmen was trying to hit the ball out if the ground rather then looking at rotating the strike.

Yes, this SA and India series looks like completely fixed. All match results are unexpected. Some this is fishy don't bet more on these matches.

whether the matches are fixed or not, what to do , we want to earn money from this matches. next match that is 4th odi between India vs South Africa , the winner will be India, then the series will become more interesting.

Yes, if India wins the 4th ODI against South Africa in chennai, then the series decider 5th and final ODI will attract many gamblers for big odds to play. I guess the 4th ODI would be more tougher for India to win as South Africa has out perform India in all departments in last 2 matches.

Yes, it will be difficult for india to win the fourth match. Just wanted to correct you as second match was won by India not South Africa, first and third match was won by South Africa. I still believe that both teams have equally chance, India can bounce back as they did in second match and South Africa also has  very good chance to win the match and series.
October 19, 2015, 02:02:48 PM

Yes, agreed with you that if India wins the next match then series will be more interesting. fifth match will be series decider and it will be a big final. Result of the first three matches were really unpredictable but I don't agree that the matches were fixed, India and South Africa are top teams in the world and its impossible to fix the matches as they have some great players and its bad to raise a question on their spirit of sportsmanship. 

I also think in 4th odi match India has great chance to win to make this series level, when we look at this trend than it seems India will win this match and take this series to level and than 5th match will be link final match and will be more interesting.

I think toss will be very important for the next match. As per the trend in this series you can see that the team who won the toss has elected to bat first and the other team has always failed to chase the target. If the same trend continues then both the captain will go for bat first so the toss will be very crucial for the remaining matches.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2015, 12:28:35 PM

Yes, agreed with you that if India wins the next match then series will be more interesting. fifth match will be series decider and it will be a big final. Result of the first three matches were really unpredictable but I don't agree that the matches were fixed, India and South Africa are top teams in the world and its impossible to fix the matches as they have some great players and its bad to raise a question on their spirit of sportsmanship. 

I also think in 4th odi match India has great chance to win to make this series level, when we look at this trend than it seems India will win this match and take this series to level and than 5th match will be link final match and will be more interesting.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
October 19, 2015, 12:25:42 PM

October 19, 2015, 12:20:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 19, 2015, 11:00:07 AM

When matches are fixed then difficult to predict the results based on their strength and you may lose money from bets.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
October 19, 2015, 09:43:01 AM

Activity: 994
PUGG.io
October 19, 2015, 09:39:20 AM
Anyone bet on West Indies vs Pakistan women ? I won the the bet but at damn low odds!It was actually very obvious that west indies will win the match considering pakistan women team hasn't won or qualified any tournaments till date.They have not even won a single One day international match.Since this the stakes very pretty low as 1.68.The winnings were as useful as nothing.

I do not have much knowledge on women cricket to follow them and to predict to make my betting odds profitable. West Indies women and Pakistan women cricket match would be unpredictable as both countries are well balanced in batting depth and proven home and away past records. Not an easy bet over there.

Women cricket matches are unpredictable and most of the matches ended with unexpected result once i won my bet on English women cricket @17 odds but i placed that bet by mistaken. Shocked

what you are telling is out of 10 matches 1 or 2 match happen , like when australia vs zimbabwe match happen and zimbabwe win in fluke, but most of the matches in woman are also clear and strategically going correct, yesterdar west indies odd cam high when west indies were batting and in mid when 2 or more wickets fell, i have betted on west indies.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 19, 2015, 03:57:23 AM

Activity: 686
October 19, 2015, 03:45:51 AM
Anyone bet on West Indies vs Pakistan women ? I won the the bet but at damn low odds!It was actually very obvious that west indies will win the match considering pakistan women team hasn't won or qualified any tournaments till date.They have not even won a single One day international match.Since this the stakes very pretty low as 1.68.The winnings were as useful as nothing.

I do not have much knowledge on women cricket to follow them and to predict to make my betting odds profitable. West Indies women and Pakistan women cricket match would be unpredictable as both countries are well balanced in batting depth and proven home and away past records. Not an easy bet over there.

Women cricket matches are unpredictable and most of the matches ended with unexpected result once i won my bet on English women cricket @17 odds but i placed that bet by mistaken. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 19, 2015, 03:40:01 AM

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
October 19, 2015, 02:37:41 AM
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
October 19, 2015, 02:32:48 AM

Yes that is correct. Yesterdays match I will say very confidently it was match fixed otherwise it was a very easy match but these indian players just last it like inexperienced team. I suggest do not bet on this indian series because we can't predict anything based on team capabilities. If it is match fixing then any thing can happen so bet carefully.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 19, 2015, 02:01:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 1092
October 19, 2015, 01:57:33 AM
I just can't believe that India failed to chase 271 runs with such a strong betting line up on home ground.Now I begin to think Indian team need rest and better game plan for next game otherwise this series can bring Indian's ranking even down in chart.

It is not indian team need rest, it look like these players not coordinating each other. They know they need to increase run rate but if you look at all top orders except Rohit most of them wasted balls. I don't think it is a difficult task for indian players if they really wanted to win this match. Some hidden things are happening inside the team which we don't know.

That may be true because until 50% of indian innings I was thinking it will be a easy win for these indian players but towards the end they strike rate was very bad. It looks like they intentionally lost this match. This is just my opinion and I didn't win or lose anything from this match. But looks lot of internal politics is going in indian cricket team don't know when all these things will settle.
Activity: 910
October 19, 2015, 01:24:40 AM
I just can't believe that India failed to chase 271 runs with such a strong betting line up on home ground.Now I begin to think Indian team need rest and better game plan for next game otherwise this series can bring Indian's ranking even down in chart.

It is not indian team need rest, it look like these players not coordinating each other. They know they need to increase run rate but if you look at all top orders except Rohit most of them wasted balls. I don't think it is a difficult task for indian players if they really wanted to win this match. Some hidden things are happening inside the team which we don't know.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
October 18, 2015, 11:14:22 PM
Once again SA proved that they are best and can restrict a team in within their limits , i thought it was easy for india to win , but the desire to hold wicket made the run rate up and in last 20 overs to make up the run rate players lost their wicket and eventually run-rate went 17 per over and doomed Indian team.

Yes, once Skipper Dhoni got out and south African blowers started bowling well according to pitch I turned my odds to South Africa to make some decent profits again. When Dhoni was in crease I felt like that was a India's game and his wicket is the turning point of the match.
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
October 18, 2015, 06:57:56 PM
Once again SA proved that they are best and can restrict a team in within their limits , i thought it was easy for india to win , but the desire to hold wicket made the run rate up and in last 20 overs to make up the run rate players lost their wicket and eventually run-rate went 17 per over and doomed Indian team.
Activity: 784
October 18, 2015, 01:56:26 PM

Yes, it was a easy target for the strong batting line up of India but they failed to chase the target. Dhoni's strategy was to hold the wicket and they did not tried for big shots and played very slow for few overs. They even failed to take singles and rotate the strike which helped to build the pressure on Indian batsman, they failed to handle this pressure and they keep loosing the wickets.
Jump to: