Pages:
Author

Topic: Crime and the society - page 3. (Read 410 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 06, 2024, 08:42:19 PM
I don't see in any way the society can be imported with crime. Crime is not an option and is nothing something that needed to be condole LD in the society which could lead to several detriments. Crime does not have any benefits in the society and all it does is to cause more severe consequences to the people and the new generation. Are you going to tell me that crime like kidnapping, frauds, homicide etc have bigger important functions in the society? What does the society benefit from all these crimes that could create unforseen problems with time.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
January 06, 2024, 08:21:09 PM
Irrespective of the negative impact of crime to the society I still believe that the society can also be impacted positively by crime and disorderliness because it is essential anchor point for social changes. Another important function of crime is in the fact that it can bring about understanding of  some deviant behaviour which may causes people to reflect on what is or isn't allowed within a particular society, allowing them to discover when the law doesn't line up with the collective sentiments of the majority.
Pages:
Jump to: