Pages:
Author

Topic: Crisis is Coming - page 14. (Read 4312 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 11:38:25 AM
Analyzing the crisis will be around the corner no matter in the country that you live. Economically the world is not perfectly well, of course the movement of cryptocurrencies was launched in order to balance this global crisis lived fiat coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 22, 2018, 04:01:44 AM
I've heard that too just few days ago that crysis is coming and I don't really understand how this works but it should be good for trading.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 03:56:30 AM
keep calm As I see it is no way to go down, at least in the remaining days of April I think the market will still go up. It's just a small market fluctuation so we do not need to worry.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 22, 2018, 02:40:08 AM
Although the market is weakening and the index is showing crashes, but with all the improvements I'm sure the market will recover and not to worry about it, because anyway bad problems can surely go well with confidence and hard struggle.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 22, 2018, 02:33:54 AM
I do not think so . I see the market is recovering very well. I think that is a slight reduction so it can continue to increase, so I think you do not need to worry about the market in the coming days in April.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
April 22, 2018, 02:16:12 AM
Uptrend and downtrend are very common in the trading world. There is always an uptrend after the downtrend and vice versa. If we see the overall graph of Bitcoin, the trend is still positive and growing. Such the correction seems to the secondary trend between the primary trend which can last upto 4 months or more.
Activity: 70
April 21, 2018, 12:11:19 PM
Crisis is over ? Is that the general sentiment? I still feel a downtrend, many people bought in at 20k, will they join again at 20k? Cash out if they haven't already? Or are those people buying back in now despite their hammering at 20k?
We can't know for sure whether it's a reversal or a pullback, but I suspect it's a reversal and a downtrend has been replaced by an uptrend.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 21, 2018, 11:58:30 AM
sure crisis is coming , all the economics is working not in the right way, all can drop anytime, it is very unstable nowadays  Embarrassed
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
April 21, 2018, 11:54:40 AM
I have a wild guess that the reason for the huge fall of that stock is because the owner dump it to ride the BTC. Which makes a huge pump for BTC. This puts a huge support level for Bitcoin and alts.

There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....
Activity: 168
April 21, 2018, 11:50:45 AM
There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We can't avoid when crisis is coming,but think in a positive way that theres no such things in this world is permanent,but depends to all investors how they work with their point of view through bitcoin greatness value,there has to be fall but soon will recover with possibly back in a high price.
Activity: 139
April 21, 2018, 07:35:36 AM
Talking about the crisis I think in the bitcoin world there is no word of crisis, although there itupun only temporary and can rise again over time, just think positively hopefully my bitcoin development the better.
Activity: 238
April 21, 2018, 07:08:27 AM
I don't think it is about crisis, it is a correction. How can bitcoin maintain prices above $10K, it was impossible, it needed a correction or even market needs a bear year.
Actually it's not about crisis but to test to all of us if how we are supportive to bitcoin if the market will red and the value of crypto coins will down below.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
April 21, 2018, 06:17:59 AM
Crisis is over ? Is that the general sentiment? I still feel a downtrend, many people bought in at 20k, will they join again at 20k? Cash out if they haven't already? Or are those people buying back in now despite their hammering at 20k?
There is nothing profitable which we will be able to get by thinking negative about any of the crypto coin. We need to be positivity in our thoughts and minds and that we need to hope for the betterment in the market value of most of the crypto coins.

If we look at the behavior of the market since past few days, then we can really hope that this crisis is getting over and that the coins are recovering in terms of market value.
Activity: 138
April 19, 2018, 03:08:23 AM

Actually, crisis is not all over the world, but it is possible on individuals. Some other countries had been experienced the crisis for a short period of time usually.
Government system is a common reason of crisis.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 02:51:27 AM
it could be yes or no, the name of the crisis can happen because of various factors, politics for example, but the name ekonimi must have ups and downs, optimistic with the current situation and continue to do the best, maybe it's much better than to fill our brains with news that will sometimes make us desperate, and continue to hope that future will be much better future
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 19, 2018, 02:45:08 AM
Nobody knows when crisis will exist especially now that price of bitcoin goes down but as i can see right now its price is slowly moving up and i think that it is the beginning of bitcoin to soar high.
That slow increase in the price of bitcoin is the sign that we are slowly recovering from such a huge loss in the market and the crisis already came and we survived on that crisis and we are now going to the top again and we will reach new all time highs so we should keep holding to bitcoin and also always believe that bitcoin will become so expensive in the future to avoid thinking about any negative things.
copper member
Activity: 243
Merit: 16
April 19, 2018, 02:37:13 AM
Activity: 280
April 19, 2018, 02:11:27 AM
Nobody knows when crisis will exist especially now that price of bitcoin goes down but as i can see right now its price is slowly moving up and i think that it is the beginning of bitcoin to soar high.
Activity: 107
April 18, 2018, 09:49:12 PM

Besides that, it is very likely that FUDs will stop soon and we might be seeing the bottom of the dump now. Either way I don't care what happens to bitcoin after this day since if it dumps, I will buy some bitcoin again, if it pumps, then I am in for a little profit taking if it pumped enough
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 08:47:54 PM

We really cannot tell when the price will drop down tremendously, but of course,  on investing in bitcoin, you should have set up a proper expectation that there are times that it's down and sometimes on top.  It's better on invest when the price is down,  so you can buy bitcoin in lower price.  Of course,  after down,  next is always up, 
Pages:
Jump to: