Pages:
Author

Topic: Crisis is Coming - page 11. (Read 4312 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 07:52:05 PM
A financial crisis is a perfect time to buy stocks because many stocks are being sold at a bargain. At the same time, I obviously feel very bad for people that are not prepared for the next financial crisis. For these people, a financial crisis will have severe consequences. When will the next financial crisis come? I have no idea, but there will be several more crises in our lifetime – that is for sure! Looking at the past few years, however, it is fair to say that the markets have been looking fairly bright. Following this, I believe that we are now starting to see some concerning trends in the global economy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 04:25:20 PM
Yes, a critical moment may come in life. Everyone needs to be aware of this crisis. In the moment of crisis, friends are recognized. So be careful.
Activity: 72
Merit: 27
May 02, 2018, 02:40:59 PM
In the past few months, I have had reports of Ultra high net worth individuals buying into gold. Prices of gold is also on the rise. Such buouncy in gold prices can indicate towards impending crisis in other money markets. Traditionally the gold prices have gained during financial crashes as people move money to more safer options of value storage like gold. Can it be the beginning of another crisis?
Activity: 344
May 01, 2018, 04:21:11 PM
Let us just stay calm and don't think more negative about the crisis happening instead let's pray for that better. And hopefully so soon because if it will go so far from now its a bad news already.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 01:32:27 PM
Every crisis that come into our life we must be prepare.  Always pray that every struggle you facing right now you always have stenght to pass it on.  Every crisis have always answer to stop crisis in our life.

You know, it seems to me that the crisis is coming each year. All the time mass media are talking about difficult times. I suppose we have to live with it. In reality, nothing bad is happening now globally.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 07:44:12 PM
Let us just stay calm and don't think more negative about the crisis happening instead let's pray for that better. And hopefully so soon because if it will go so far from now its a bad news already.

really we should always pray to get the best, indeed the crisis is sure to happen but surely something like that minimize to a minimum so we can do something good
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
May 01, 2018, 04:34:48 PM
There has to be a financial crisis because we humans became consumers of everything, not developers and our productivity is at a low level. As somebody people evolves to the next level in times of crisis. Am an curious to it you are right but in the same time i'm thinking that i should put some money away.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
May 01, 2018, 10:42:31 AM
I think crisis is a normal pheonominum of a market. Not all the time crypto or bitcoin is strong it will down. Thats why in this game the strong hand will win .
Activity: 392
May 01, 2018, 06:51:25 AM
Just bring it on because that's already a natural phenomenon to the cryptoworld. Why should we worry if everything is going to be alright again when crisis happens? So we'll just do the right thing when crisis comes. Don't panic sell and buy the dip.
Activity: 239
May 01, 2018, 04:06:29 AM
It can happen, but here we are, at the beginning of May 2018 and we are still making money from it...I will go as far as I can
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 01, 2018, 03:47:32 AM
And what are we gonna do against this? there is nothing that is on our hands at the moment.
We all know that there is gonna be a crisis, but it wont be soon, neither on the next few years. So the best thing that we all can do, is just wait for it.

This post has been made almost three months ago,as we know things changed in this community in just a minute,so what OP says that day is different from today..

You can see that market now is building new trend afar from February so lets not make this negative post as if happening today,we should enjoy the prices that happening on this side.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 03:30:10 AM
There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....

Crisis is inevitable but we need to not get panic but be calm for us to make some plans and strategies. If prices will go down, we can just buy additional investments because the price is low and with that we can lessen the losses. We can also just hold and wait for the price to rise up again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 03:19:56 AM
Why should be worry about crisis if it is already part of cryptoworld’s existence? And without crisis, you don’t have the cjane or opportunity to buy your prospected cryptos at a lower price. When there is crisis, there is money.
right, with so called crisis, is an opportunity for many people to buy and invest in cryptoworld. with cheap price we will get a lot of cryptos, so that later we will get a lot of profit, i think in cryptocurrency we should be smart take advantage of opportunities, like this
If you have started your journey in the world of crypto currencies, then you will find so many things happening and that not all of them will be in your favor. If you want to remain successful in your investment, then you must play a safe game and that you need to make some wise decisions especially at time when things are not going in your favor like that of downfall in the market value of the coins. Stay active and do not lose your patience.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
May 01, 2018, 01:42:21 AM
There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity...
Yes, you are right the crisis is already coming. I do not know this crisis can be passed in a short time or even takes a very long time to get through it all. But I hope that everything will be fine and everything will come back to normal again. Hopefully, soon there is good news.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu
May 01, 2018, 01:36:19 AM
In my country,in Turkey, there is already an economic crisis which the government is hesitant to vocalize. inflation %15 , unemployment %20 , TRY/USD rate : 4,1 , TRY/EUR rate: 5 (2 times more than previous year). So crisis already in our house.

I feel you brother, best of luck to you all from Brazil.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 01:10:49 AM
Everyone of us experience crisis, unless you're a big time businessmen, they didn't even experience such thing like crisis, all we can do is to satisfied of what we've got in life. Do not compare what you've got between others, but dream their achievements and pray that you will got more than what they have someday. Always be positive in life so that whatever how hard the crisis is, we still at the top from it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
April 30, 2018, 02:51:01 AM
In my country,in Turkey, there is already an economic crisis which the govenrment is hesitant to vocalize. inflation %15 , unemployment %20 , TRY/USD rate : 4,1 , TRY/EUR rate: 5 (2 times more than previous year). So crisis already in our house.
Activity: 274
April 29, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

We are all waiting with curiosity ....

See, so it means that the crisis is not only inside crypto but also in stock market. So, possibly there will be a comeback for crypto aswell.
Crisis is already in us even before and we should prepare for the upcomong crisis that might happen sooner into the world . Crypto wont give us crisis if we will do it in a proper way.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 02:31:24 AM
I see more of an opportunity than a crisis.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
April 30, 2018, 01:07:39 AM
I think this crisis is always happen yearly.therefore, I don't need to panic for this. Because if I'm panic nothing is change.so we need to be patient for the coming back of good market cap.everything will be okey soon.
We have been in decline for more than three months and now we see bitcoin as well as altcoins moving forward. I don’t think that there is any crisis near. Bitcoin has the tendency to rise high in the months of April, May and June. It is going to be this way for sure. Though the progress won’t be like touching a new peak but it will try to get close to its previous one.We are in the beginning of a pump.
Pages:
Jump to: