Pages:
Author

Topic: Crisis is Coming - page 21. (Read 4329 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 03:53:36 PM
don't create fud please...
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
March 19, 2018, 03:26:10 PM
I dont know about it as i have no access to my btc wallet since i lost some 46$ in btcs just by getting hacked

Grin Sorry though small amount lost. Is better you experienced it with little amount and hope you are guiding your securities properly now.

Let us just stay calm and don't think more negative about the crisis happening instead let's pray for that better.

This business has nothing to do with religion and praying. Is about comprehending how the trends move.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 19, 2018, 03:23:19 PM
well nobody knows why this can happen, whether it just happens, or there is a factor that causes this to happen, but I think it must be what the cause is like regulation, or crypto blocking in a country, or something, well I hope for the best in the future.
hopefully in the mid-year market again improved.
We all read the news, we all what happened also once the Google ban news link out and now Twitter is also planning to ban crypto ads. I have said it in one of my post if the issue crypto scam is not put in place the market won't look so good.
Activity: 126
Merit: 59
March 19, 2018, 03:09:03 PM
I feel this too. The price of bitcoin is kinda stuck with low price and high in selling price.  I think bitcoin is also affective with this stocks in a stocks market. But anyway, im still positive that it will turn on good.  I will still hold with bitcoin.

I agree with you guys. This is a hard moment and we have to hold more than ever. I never could imagine see again eth around 550$ but we have to assume this hard moment for cryptocurrency world. Strong mind and avoid weak hands!!! Regards guys.

Yes, this is really frustrating for all of us. Specially those buyers who got it at the top price of $19K last December. It seems that there's no end to all of us. But just have patience because we all know at the end, bitcoin will bounce back.

A little over a year ago Bitcoin was worth less than 1k. On the one hand, this tells us that we still have a pretty decent price and some support. On the other, though, this also shows how low Bitcoin can actually go. The problem is Bitcoin is not stable, and if it stays at the current levels for longer, the speculative folk will lose their interest. That wouldn't be an issue if real adoption took off for real but so far the prospects for that are rather bleak too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 03:02:45 PM
There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....

In my own opinion, if there will be a huge dump in the market then for me it was a good news because we can invest again a huge amount of bitcoins in order to earn more profit when the market goes back to normal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 02:56:59 PM
There is always some crisis coming, just look. But there are also always plenty of opportunities, just look.
So, it depends on whether we want to look for a crisis or look for opportunities.
Opportunities and crisis go hand to hand, when there is a crisis in the economy many people that have huge debts begin to sell their best assets this means that you can get some really cheap property, for those that have cash or in our case bitcoin this can be the perfect opportunity to get some great bargains, and this is one of the biggest reasons why you should avoid debt and save as much money as you can.
Activity: 63
March 19, 2018, 12:11:36 AM
What kind of crisis is cumming please tell me  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 64
March 19, 2018, 12:04:01 AM
I dont know about it as i have no access to my btc wallet since i lost some 46$ in btcs just by getting hacked
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 11:14:11 PM
There is always crisis but this particular issue is new issue that was never before. Hopefully every partners will do quick solution to solve this problem or I hope they are already prepared before this things will come.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 11:09:03 PM
well nobody knows why this can happen, whether it just happens, or there is a factor that causes this to happen, but I think it must be what the cause is like regulation, or crypto blocking in a country, or something, well I hope for the best in the future.
hopefully in the mid-year market again improved.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 18, 2018, 07:53:58 PM
I feel this too. The price of bitcoin is kinda stuck with low price and high in selling price.  I think bitcoin is also affective with this stocks in a stocks market. But anyway, im still positive that it will turn on good.  I will still hold with bitcoin.

I agree with you guys. This is a hard moment and we have to hold more than ever. I never could imagine see again eth around 550$ but we have to assume this hard moment for cryptocurrency world. Strong mind and avoid weak hands!!! Regards guys.

Yes, this is really frustrating for all of us. Specially those buyers who got it at the top price of $19K last December. It seems that there's no end to all of us. But just have patience because we all know at the end, bitcoin will bounce back.

ETH is another thing. The price is back to where it was in June if I'm not mistaken. For me its better to not expect something dramatic to happen this year so that we will be disappointed if it wont come into fruition.

We have to used our common sense, exit early, cut your losses and re-invest later or just hold on and wait it out at the end of the year and see how your investors grows.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
March 18, 2018, 07:25:41 PM
Uptrend and downtrend are very common in the trading world. There is always an uptrend after the downtrend and vice versa. If we see the overall graph of Bitcoin, the trend is still positive and growing. Such the correction seems to the secondary trend between the primary trend which can last upto 3 months.
Activity: 938
Merit: 156
KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO
March 18, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

Activity: 294
Merit: 105
March 18, 2018, 06:05:35 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 18, 2018, 05:55:59 PM
There is always some crisis coming, just look. But there are also always plenty of opportunities, just look.
So, it depends on whether we want to look for a crisis or look for opportunities.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2018, 05:02:40 PM
My expectations of the economic crisis did not happen. because the crisis will only increase poverty especially in developing countries. this time the economy is not good.
Crisis is not legit because I believe that it will pumps up as soon as possible .Dont think negative thoughts on bitcoin because that was probably the reason why investors afraid to do investment. You are not helping on bitcoin instead of doing that it is better to spread good information on bitcoin. Crisis will not happen so enough talking like that.
Yes I agree with you instead of spreading bad informstion that crisis may happen on bitcoin. Expect good things may happen so that all of us can benefits on bitcoin and has a opportunities to gain huge profit returns.As far as bitcoin has a capabilities ,do the right decision towards the future. 
Yes  such kind of news can create problems in market specially those traders who are new and inexperienced, They get panic and start selling their shares, i think we need to spread good news in the market so that the new investors become encourage and continue investing money in bitcoin and can help in giving support to the market.
Activity: 19
March 18, 2018, 04:40:33 PM
Pardon my crude language, but there's no need to shit yourself. If I had a BTC for every time I heard about how we'd all be living in a smoking crater in an ice-encrusted hellscape ...

Bitcoin dropped $9,000. We're still here.
Trump was elected. We're still here.
North Korea got nukes. We're still here.
Great Recession. We're still here.
9/11. We're still here.
Y2K. We're still here.
Gingrich became Speaker of the House. We're still here.
The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists set the Doomsday Clock to 3 minutes to midnight. We're still here.
Reagan was elected. We're still here.

Stop worrying and live your life.
Activity: 17
March 18, 2018, 04:24:56 PM
There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....

I think it will take a bit longer, lot of 'dumb money' still coming into the markets. But volatility will increase because big players are taking profits
Activity: 122
March 18, 2018, 04:14:22 PM
crisis will come if where more and more humans without the creation of vacancies, so that could lead to economic crisis one of them.

any crisis will continue to happen so with crypto currency, but if there is an automatic crisis there will always be glory. . . so no need to panic exaggerated
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 04:01:15 PM
The nature of a crisis is, it's short. If it's long, then we usually do not call it crisis. However, I think we might have an impact on Bitcoins or crypto coins as the stock market crashes. But I don't think the impact would be anything serious. Crypto market and stock markets are two different things. It can never be similar since one of them is a currency.
Pages:
Jump to: