Pages:
Author

Topic: Crisis is Coming - page 23. (Read 4329 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 03:00:43 AM
There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

We are all waiting with curiosity ....
Every people and every country facing crisis now.  Just like bitcoin it facing crisis because of the price is so low.  But dont lose hope because when time comes it become stable and it will okay to used it. 
Activity: 210
February 21, 2018, 02:46:42 AM
For me, when bitcoin falls, other cryptocurrencies will be affected.

Crises always exist, but we should always remain calm.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 21, 2018, 02:37:54 AM
Cheesy where ther is profit there is crisis everywhere. So no need to tens for this. Maximum time we worried when anything crush from its natural position but we do not think that better days waiting for future. So dont be worried.
I am not worried, we have survive a lot of crisis and we are getting stronger because of that crisis.
Trust with bitcoin is very important of the coin you are investing, there are people who tried to manipulate the market, we should not fall victims.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 11:10:32 AM
 Cheesy where ther is profit there is crisis everywhere. So no need to tens for this. Maximum time we worried when anything crush from its natural position but we do not think that better days waiting for future. So dont be worried.
Activity: 196
February 20, 2018, 10:59:11 AM
crisis will come if where more and more humans without the creation of vacancies, so that could lead to economic crisis one of them.

Yes crisis is coming even before and now at millenial ages it keeps on coming. The purpose of crisis is to help people control and determine the savings strategy and expences for the worth. It may happen anytime from now on and before because it is kind of preparation for us to find a profit and income than deciding for the expences. Hopefully that very scary time that bitcoin will be out, I don't want that to happen. Maybe that momment many individual lost their earnings and they cannot live a happy life that will be a big crisis an example and we don't want that to happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 10:20:10 AM
I think crisis is coming to those who aren't positive in nature. Crisis typically comes in a normal way that no one can see. It comes in a sudden cause its a phenomenon that is unescapable. If you are matured enough to handle fluctuations and changes in the market then you are liable and tolerated in this kind of environment.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
February 20, 2018, 09:41:51 AM
Don't you think this is at all is not bad news?

A lot of stockmarket traders are already here in crypto, they had quit the stockmarket because of the long wait before price goes up. I am from stockmarket as well but quit and move to crypto for its quite better to trade.
Firstly, he said he does not like bad news and then he decided to classify what has happened as bad news. Secondly, downtrends happen everywhere and not their first time this will be happening in the stock market, so how is that also a bad news? Thirdly, just as you said, this should even be like good news to the crypto space as a lot of big guys are beginning to find the cryptocurrency ecospace interesting. Who knows? May be they are even the ones moving their funds from the messed up centralized stock market.
Activity: 178
February 19, 2018, 11:55:57 PM
The lose of one is not the lose of money when we talk about crisis. Crisis is crisis and not all about business it's all about people whether Police and politicians and more. Every people is subject to crisis in the future when the environment cannot contain anymore the capacity to provide.
Activity: 182
Merit: 122
February 19, 2018, 10:44:31 PM
All markets seem to be on the recovery with the stocks and now even bitcoin price is going up steady and I think if there was a crisis it is over now.
Even if they say it will take a little under a year for the amount lost in the stock market just on that day to completely recover that same amount.
Activity: 34
February 19, 2018, 10:31:21 PM
There was a kind of 'Black Monday' in the US Stock Exchange. The Dow Jones Index fell 4.60 percent. A daily loss was the strongest drop in Wall Street history with 1,175 points. Panic sales jumped into the world, the Japanese Nike index dropped by 5.5 percent ...

I do not particularly like to give disastrous news, but the crisis is in the doorway ...! The American Stock Exchange has not experienced such a decline for a long time.

Is this situation the signals of the crisis or is this crisis going to be skipped in a short time?

Abruptly the Dow Jones index is very popular almost everywhere and I assume that this is also affecting the bitcoin or crypto exchanges also. Because it seems that folks are taking whole thing out of fear and they feel that the along with Wall Street might just affect it detrimentally. So surely the bitcoin fall is absolutely momentary and I believe we about to enjoy the upcoming days and nights for the bitcoin. My spouse and i mean it may happen that folks might just choose crypto currencies so that the quantity of investors here will increase considerably and so we will enjoy increased market cap. The prices will certainly increase too so just seat tight and carry your bitcoins.: -) There is absolutely no crisis its just great news for us.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 05:38:57 PM
The next stock market crash will occur when the central bankers and institutional buyers want it to occur. They make up the majority of the trades on the market and essentially have control. We saw the same thing in 2007/2008 when the bankers were selling toxic assets at a premium and then placing short bets right before the collapse. Unfortunately, it seems that BTC has the same susceptibility as 1000 people own almost 40% of all Bitcoins and it's well known that one individual took the price of BTC from $100 to $1,000. All markets are susceptible to the whales and institutions that decide when the large price movements occur, the best we can do is try to predict their patterns and ride their coattails.
I think you are giving them too much credit, yest they can fabricate economic crises if they want but not if that size an economic crisis like the one we saw in 2007 put at risk the whole system they spend a hundred years building and it showed to them how vulnerable they were to their own mistakes, and the next crisis will be outside of their control as well an the chances the whole system collapses at that time will be even higher.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 06:22:37 AM
I saw almost all crypto last week had a crisis, they experienced a significant price reduction, including bitcoin.

I once thought 2018, will be the end of all crypto?

Many people panicked at such situations, but I'm sure this will soon recover and it's proven that bitcoin is slowly showing a slight increase.
This is the last bump, dump. I hope this year will be a great year of cryptocurrency. New technologies are actively responding from the community.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 19, 2018, 05:50:13 AM

Bitcoin facing crisis now but i beleieve it will recover soon.  So be patient to wait until bitcoin will be stable.  And everybody will be happy about that.
Activity: 127
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 19, 2018, 05:36:58 AM

Every crisis that come into our life we must be prepare.  Always pray that every struggle you facing right now you always have stenght to pass it on.  Every crisis have always answer to stop crisis in our life.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
February 19, 2018, 05:28:09 AM
I saw almost all crypto last week had a crisis, they experienced a significant price reduction, including bitcoin.

I once thought 2018, will be the end of all crypto?

Many people panicked at such situations, but I'm sure this will soon recover and it's proven that bitcoin is slowly showing a slight increase.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
February 19, 2018, 04:21:59 AM
Yep, unfortunately magazines like wall street journal and other of the kind predict new crisis is coming, and this fact scares me out of witts. We live below the poverty line, earning maximum 300 dollars a month. Bills are nearly a half of it.
No matter what happening in this constitution fight for it.  Even if it's crisis or not we can survive. Everybody has a solution and way to prevent that kind of problem. If crisis coming it is so very dangerous because our financial assets will suddenly lose which the current market value of an investor. Well , crisis is unpredictable no one knows when its coming. I believe that crypto is strong and it really secured it is all about there opinions or not legit predictions. In all crisis they really prepares what to do and how to handle the problem.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
February 19, 2018, 03:47:27 AM
Maybe not like this Crisis is going completely, at present time is good Bitcoin is raising but slowly I hope as soon as possible price will be 20k plus.
It has already reached 20k and will raise more because of high market demand; people are buying bitcoin as it is increasing in price with time. If they will hold indeed it is all profit instead of crisis, it is time to overcome all financial crisis that bitcoin had in past few months, it is low still but not very low! Price of bitcoin is increasing again it is all about investors if they will invest with full attention they will not suffer any kind of crisis in bitcoins future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
February 18, 2018, 02:01:37 PM
Bitcoin is experiencing a sharp decline in value. but in my opinion the bitcoin will grow strongly back in the future. bitcoin will not be downgraded. bitcoin decreases to strong growth in the next stage. that is the rule of bitcoin.
to date, some exchanges show positive rates for Bitcoin. Just a week ago you can see about $ 6000 for Bitcoin, But today the price goes back to 10,000 to 11,000 dollars. I think this is a good trend.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 12:28:35 PM
Bitcoin is experiencing a sharp decline in value. but in my opinion the bitcoin will grow strongly back in the future. bitcoin will not be downgraded. bitcoin decreases to strong growth in the next stage. that is the rule of bitcoin.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
February 18, 2018, 11:14:53 AM
I hope it will not affect much the total market cap of cryptocurrency because definitely, people withdraw their life in crypto. The crisis in cryptocurrency makes a lot of people disappointed in the current trend in our economy. Hopefully, crisis will not happen and somehow, cryptocurrency will bullish by this year.
Pages:
Jump to: