Pages:
Author

Topic: Croatian local - new child board request - moderator request - page 4. (Read 1391 times)

Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
I agree that moderator in Croatian part of forum is urgently needed.
I agree with I. Grozni - there should be one section dedicated to Altcoin ANN, and one section for Altcoin discussion.
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
Croatian altcoin child board is full of ICO announcement threads, it is hard to read or follow anything there and because of that conversations about altcoins moved to local board, which IMHO should be about bitcoin and everything related to bitcoin.

As we don't have moderator, can we at least get new child board for ICO/bounty threads separated from altcoin child board?

Yes I agree with you. It should be renamed Altcoins (Hrvatski) in Altcoin ANN, and add new child board Altcoins Discussion (Hrvatski). Of course we need a moderator.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Croatian altcoin child board is full of ICO announcement threads, it is hard to read or follow anything there and because of that conversations about altcoins moved to local board, which IMHO should be about bitcoin and everything related to bitcoin.

As we don't have moderator, can we at least get new child board for ICO/bounty threads separated from altcoin child board?

Can someone clean board?

Can we get moderator?

edited.
Pages:
Jump to: