Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowd for Angels says Allo, Allo, Allo to Crypto Police - page 4. (Read 905 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
The value of policing is the safety of the general population #CryptoPolice is for the general safety of all internet users... This just too cool... #CryptoPolice
Activity: 2
excellent project go angles
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I like the whole serious approach to the team's business. The process of preparation is thorough and long, so success will undoubtedly come very soon!
Activity: 9
On the 12th July, we will be launching our first Private Token Sale for CryptoPolice, an online fraud prevention business on Crowd for Angels. For me, this will be the cumulation of months of hard work of the team and partners to deliver the goals we set out. I cannot wait and hope others will join us on this journey. #Excited #Crypto

Read more here: https://crowdforangels.com/blog/crowd-for-angels-says-allo-allo-allo-to-first-private-token-sale/

https://crowdforangels.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Announcement3.png
Activity: 18
A very smart project brings us excitement to always follow. We believe this project will work and succeed
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
#CryptoPolice I think it is a strong project that will have a great future so we will join it with conviction
Activity: 35
Help Crowd for Angels spread the word about CryptoPolice and earn up to 250 ANGEL tokens free!
https://crowdforangels.com/cryptopolice
Activity: 93
I utilize MEW as the primary wallet, despite the fact that there are such huge numbers of Hacking cases if utilizing MEW, yet I believe it's because of the carelessness of the client itself, it might be incorporated into the phishing web causing lost all or a few tokens, my recommendation, before going into wallet MEW, check first whether it is the official web from MEW or not
Activity: 32
This project is great to give protection,security and prevent fraud and scams because we know lots of people is not aware with it.Now we have more chance to protect our hard earn money to those frauds. Goodluck and wish you all the best with this project
Activity: 62
excellent investment project token crypto with a very friendly management team
Activity: 77
my ideas and suggestions create the right standard crypto project to follow
such as conditions that must be met so that users know which projects actually run the project and that only makes the game money in the project.

even if the project has evolved. I'm sure this project can make a special certification for validation of future crypto projects.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 3
All are shown in detail, easy to understand even for the beginner. Thanks to the team for this work.Successes to the team in the promotion of the project.
Activity: 27
Congratulations for the project, It is essential in this digital world to have more protection and security than yours. I think it's a great idea to solve for example a problem of identity fraud, scams and phinshing. Good luck!!
Activity: 5
Super great project !!!
Activity: 168
I like the idea of a police system being attempted, very creative!
Activity: 158
Really nice to be involved a project like CryptoPolice, you will make easier to catch everything bad in crypto, goodluck to this project.
Activity: 65
Really nice to follow this interesting project that was more put in light thank to airdrop.
Project is innovative and really new to the crypto world.
Activity: 82
Good project with a considerable idea. that is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors.
Hope the best for that
Activity: 31
This is very great project. I have participated this project and received airdrop token. I made me more believe in this project.
Thank you
Activity: 84
Cryptopolice project is highly Rated across all platforms.
Invest now as Private Sale is live Now

CryptoPolice is a blockchain based platform that has been developed to fight various forms of online fraud.

Pages:
Jump to: