Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowd for Angels says Allo, Allo, Allo to Crypto Police - page 6. (Read 905 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
I never trust any company based on UK because they can buy company certificates for just few bucks.

It is true that company incorporation is cheap, however, to acquire an FCA license like ours takes a lot of capital and time. We have seen a growth in the number of companies seeking regulation in the Blockchain space. 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Whats the logic of creating security fund and giving it a bold name like cryptopolice? I don't see anything similar to what police do like catching the scammers and putting them in lock up or you guys gonna do that?  Grin

I never trust any company based on UK because they can buy company certificates for just few bucks.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
It will be a welcoming experience to have this in cryptos as it will instill fear into crazy and fraudulent developers. It's the way scams from brokers are controlled in the Forex industry by the Forex Peace Army, an online Forex police. Kudos OP. I look forward to this. At least traders will now know where to channel their scam complaints and get compensated for any wrong done them.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
On the 12th July, we will be launching our first Private Token Sale for CryptoPolice, an online fraud prevention business on Crowd for Angels. For me, this will be the cumulation of months of hard work of the team and partners to deliver the goals we set out. I cannot wait and hope others will join us on this journey. #Excited #Crypto

Read more here: https://crowdforangels.com/blog/crowd-for-angels-says-allo-allo-allo-to-first-private-token-sale/

Pages:
Jump to: