Pages:
Author

Topic: [Crowdfunding] The First WordPress Faucet plugin - page 2. (Read 9824 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
bumping this topic, I really thought that this project will find a lot of contributors but seems like I was wrong .

Unfortunately, not many people are interested. This would be a good addition for bitcoin related blogs. I will donate soon!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
bumping this topic, I really thought that this project will find a lot of contributors but seems like I was wrong .
I made a small donation, hoping that more people would follow.
Just 0.022 BTC ($5.00)
I hope it helps Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/2d716b0e052362f9f46f2e2dbd2fa41161146318b03072f9ddd0467ff19af6cc

Thank you for your donation mate  , we appreciate it .
In the meantime still looking for donators and also looking for developpers if anyone is willing to do this .
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I made a small donation, hoping that more people would follow.
Just 0.022 BTC ($5.00)
I hope it helps Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/2d716b0e052362f9f46f2e2dbd2fa41161146318b03072f9ddd0467ff19af6cc
We are still looking for people who are willing to help us donating to this project .
bump
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
would have been nice to have a good easy to use plugin. if theres a dev out there willing to do the work then drop us a price on here and ill see about meeting the price.

I may end up by closing this thread soon and ask devthedev to give donators their money back since it's seems to be dead and it's month since we created the thread.
Please consider donating . thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
Giving this thread a bump , hopefully we will get the amount .

It is curious why a project with such potential does not get any interested people ..

If  20-30 users will done 10-20$ will be easy to find a coder to make it..
Giving this thread a bump , hopefully we will get the amount .
It's been a months now . Bringing this thread up .
I hope anyone who is interessted on the project donate Smiley thanks
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Bump someone out there must have a bit of time to develop this
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
interesting would like to see the outcome of this .. and if it can be anything diff then whats in the market right now
Activity: 16
interesting project, I want to donate some btc, but I don't have it now.. Sad

sorry my English is not 'perfect.
I want to do a faucet bitcoin but I do not know 'where to get the program. Help me
Activity: 16
interesting project, I want to donate some btc, but I don't have it now.. Sad

Hello everyone, and 'can have the program for a faucet bitcoin possibly a "roll" or a PTC click-surf ads -bitcoin
can you help me?
thank you   

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
Very interesting project ! I'll make a donation soon !

I'm very interested in this !  Cool

Thanks !

Mat

Thank you for your support !
Activity: 54
Very interesting project ! I'll make a donation soon !

I'm very interested in this !  Cool

Thanks !

Mat
Are you going to do this on your own? I know someone who might be interrested to help out. {He is currently busy with something similar}

I like your "My goal is becaming a billionaire." ..... I think everyone would want to get in on that action.  Grin

Good luck with the project, and here is hoping you would implement the suggestions we made in your other thread.  Roll Eyes

Nah we are actually looking for a developper also. As I mentioned on the thread devthedev is holding the Bitcoin as escrow so money won't get released unless the developper finish the job as asked. So if you have any people interessted on the job , let us know .

~ Madness
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Are you going to do this on your own? I know someone who might be interrested to help out. {He is currently busy with something similar}

I like your "My goal is becaming a billionaire." ..... I think everyone would want to get in on that action.  Grin

Good luck with the project, and here is hoping you would implement the suggestions we made in your other thread.  Roll Eyes

it seem really interesting project but i don't suggest to use blocktrail its not very stable and
fast like blockchain api , they all can be easly integrated with wordpress script but the blocktrail
also could be little slow and sometime down .

I don't think that's a problem , and I don't think that people who are funding the project really care about what API used . that can be negociable .
Thanks for your support .

~ Madness
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Writing to dispel society's myths.
it seem really interesting project but i don't suggest to use blocktrail its not very stable and
fast like blockchain api , they all can be easly integrated with wordpress script but the blocktrail
also could be little slow and sometime down .
Pages:
Jump to: