Pages:
Author

Topic: [Crowdfunding] The First WordPress Faucet plugin - page 4. (Read 9824 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
Hi there .

After doing a thread on the service section Here. I've seen that some people are actually ineterested on the project and are ready to donate for this project . So I'am making this thread for whoever is interested to use this plugin or simply want to constribute to the Bitcoin community .

What the faucet should do :

• Giving x amount of Satoshi each 1 hour.
  • Registration using Bitcoin adress only.
  • Faucet should be using Captcha's
  • Well designed
  • BlockTrail Should be used on this project
  • [Payments directly goes to the Bitcoin wallet
  • Automatic payment system each x time (hours,days,week) .
  • Referal System
  • Maybe asking user to disable Adblock once he is on the faucet page (note that it's a blog but should ask to disable adblock on the faucet page)

I have few people interested (developpers) on doing the job but they didn't decide the amount of $ they want yet .

I'am not going to hold the funds so no one complains about me stealing the funds .
an Escrow (devthedev is going to hold the funds till a developer decide to the job and finish it ).

BTC Adress : 19Jhz9BsLL368Vxe2KEMzNVbGvoZ7HsKfP (Check the post below , devthedev owns this adress)

It dosen't really matter how much you donate , it still helpful . Simply post your TX once you donate .

Donators list :

~ Madness
Pages:
Jump to: