Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholding's first dividend payout for YUP hodlers - page 3. (Read 2770 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Great platform, I see this as the next evolution in bounties as you can actually give more back to the projects rather than just a trivial Facebook like. I really think this project has a future, but you need to aim to have the biggest audience in the crypto market, as more minds = more great ideas and gives more value to your platform.

Over 41,000 signups is a great start, but you need to aim for over 100,000.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I've been using it for a while and i'm earning BAT for free! It's great and i would recommend it to anyone looking to get hold of some tokens. You can sign up through the article in this thread. Hope to see you guys there!
brand new
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
I am holding YUP tokens on private ethereum wallet, could I claim my dividends? Or I lost it because I should hold it on the platform?
I can't see you getting the needed answer from this thread because your holding is not related to the thread. You better channel this to the project telegram channel for proper answer to your question. Basically if your holdings are to be that of dividend then be rest assure that you will receive yours but if the conditions are for holding in their platform then you lost.
brand new
How long has this project been operational?

I really like the platform and i'm amazed they are not bigger. They really are a sleeping giant. I don't know many platforms that have constant content, over 120 projects using their platform and over 41,000 signups, they just need to keep growing and eventually most crypto projects will want to use their platform to allow their own communities to grow.

I really think that they should focus on bringing on more established tokens onto the platform, ones that people have faith in.

Regardless great read and i would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn some crypto without investing or mining. Great starting place for crypto noobs.
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
Although am not too conversant with the saids crowdfunding but scheme of this type maybe negative in the nearest future, so, let's those involved be careful and those who have intentions to get into the system be mindful of it possibility of a negative change that could affect them.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
I am holding YUP tokens on private ethereum wallet, could I claim my dividends? Or I lost it because I should hold it on the platform?
brand new
brand new
I have been using this platform since the start of 2019 and i'm impressed with the growth in regards to the users, startups and the new and varied tasks on the platform.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn some crypto without investing. Once they hit over 100,000 signups every crypto company will be looking to get on their platform to allow their own communities to grow. I would get in now and start earning, I believe they are only a few established tokens away from being the strongest bounty platform out there.
brand new
brand new
Interesting, is the token on the ETH blockchain?

Looks a great little project and a sleeping giant in the crypto space.Very few crypto projects have over 41,000 signups, could be a useful marketing tool for other crypto projects.
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
Joined the platform and so far I'm really liking it. it's a great starting point for someone to earn crypto. I think you need to work on getting your token onto my exchanges though to increase the desire to earn YUPs.

If anyone is looking for a platform that is growing, has more users than Bounty0x and other platforms and wants to earn multiple tokens, Crowdholding is a great starting place.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
this system might be replicated by other projects, because crowdholding is very important for new projects and if they are given prizes every month for the work, I think many people will be happy with this.
Activity: 58
Paying first dividends to the crowd for YUP Crowdholding tenants is a good opportunity for many. Here I can earn coins and participate in bonuses and product testing. A lot of people have signed up as the reputation of the platform.
Activity: 57
Is the Crowdholding platform you use really good? If good, please introduce us. thank you very much. If everything is as you say, it is good.   Wink
Activity: 152
Crowdholding is a great platform to earn crypto. It's a great, easy way to earn crypto. I would recommend this platform to anyone, you can sign up on the link below.

Activity: 159
I have been using this platform for over a year now and they are growing every day. More users, higher website ranking and more tasks. I would recommend that you get in now, earn some crypto and their token (The YUP) and earn dividends from the platform. They are a sleeping giant in the crypto world.

They have already taken over all the other bounty platforms in users and website rankings. This is even more impressive as they state they have no marketing budget, this is done solely through growth hacking techniques and community growth. You can check out their website here - https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 195
Crowdholding is a great platform to earn crypto on. i would recommend it to anyone.

They are the most popular crypto bounty platform on the web (according to the alexia website ranking). I would recommend them and you can sign up at their website on the link below.

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Crowdholding is a micro-task platform where you can earn crypto for giving feedback to startups, taking part in bounties and product testing. They have over 38,000 signups, over 100 projects and are growing everyday.

I've been using Crowdholding's platform for around 6 months now, recently they stated that hodlers of the token will receive dividends every month from Crowdholding. They will be paying out the first batch this month and this will continue every month. It break down like this :-

Total dividends = 50% of the cut that they get from the tasks that are placed on Crowdholding, they take 10% of every token on the platform.

Total participants = YUP holders and leaderboard users

1 unit = Total dividends / Total weighted participants

Projections based on current token holders:

[15%] Tier 1 Group: >top 20 Leaderboard(May): 0.25 unit

[6% ]  Tier 2 Group: >50,000 YUP:  0.25 unit

[18%] Tier 3 Group: >250,000 YUP:  1 unit

[60%] Tier 4 Group: >1,000,000 YUPS: 5 unit

You can read all about it in the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/crowdholding-month-of-may-dividend-results-xerlrn?a=GELe3POa69

What do you think about this approach? A good or bad idea? Personally I think it's great because it means people are more likely to hodl the token and demand will increase. Their token has already grown quite dramatically over the last 5/6 days since they shared this information.

Sidenote, I would also check out the platform the article is posted on, you can earn 3 strong tokens for simply upvoting articles and creating content. I think they will become bigger than Steemit in regards to users and earnings in the future. Today they added DAI (a stable token in the top 100 tokens listed on CoinMarketCap. I would recommend you sign up to that as well as Crowdholding to earn some crypto for free.

It's a great platform that i have been using since June 2019.

I would recommend it to anyone looking to get into crypto, or if you are a bounty hunter. You can check out their platform on the link below.

Activity: 232
I've been using Crowdholding for a while now and i'm impressed with it.

Always tasks to complete, they have over 43,000 signups, their global website ranking is growing rapidly and you can earn numerous tokens. I really think they are a sleeping giant and they are a few established tokens away from becoming big.

According to their global website ranking they are the most popular bounty platform in the crypto world. They will start taking over established tokens, new websites if they continue to grow. You can sign up to their platform and start earning crypto on the link below.

Activity: 234
Crowdholding is a very intersting platform and it's growing. Just compare them to other bounty platforms in the crypto world (Alexa website ranking, lower is better).

Bounty0x.io (ranking) 265K

Bountyhive.io (ranking) 264K

Bountyhunters.io (ranking) 597K

Crowdholding - 99k

I would advise anyone who is looking to earn crypto to look into Crowdholding. You can earn monthly dividends for holding their token, there is usually a new task to earn crypto daily and they have over 43k signups. You can check out their platform on the link below.

Pages:
Jump to: