Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdholding's first dividend payout for YUP hodlers - page 5. (Read 2770 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Crowdholding is a micro-task platform where you can earn crypto for giving feedback to startups, taking part in bounties and product testing. They have over 38,000 signups, over 100 projects and are growing everyday.

I've been using Crowdholding's platform for around 6 months now, recently they stated that hodlers of the token will receive dividends every month from Crowdholding. They will be paying out the first batch this month and this will continue every month. It break down like this :-

Total dividends = 50% of the cut that they get from the tasks that are placed on Crowdholding, they take 10% of every token on the platform.

Total participants = YUP holders and leaderboard users

1 unit = Total dividends / Total weighted participants

Projections based on current token holders:

[15%] Tier 1 Group: >top 20 Leaderboard(May): 0.25 unit

[6% ]  Tier 2 Group: >50,000 YUP:  0.25 unit

[18%] Tier 3 Group: >250,000 YUP:  1 unit

[60%] Tier 4 Group: >1,000,000 YUPS: 5 unit

You can read all about it in the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/crowdholding-month-of-may-dividend-results-xerlrn?a=GELe3POa69

What do you think about this approach? A good or bad idea? Personally I think it's great because it means people are more likely to hodl the token and demand will increase. Their token has already grown quite dramatically over the last 5/6 days since they shared this information.

Sidenote, I would also check out the platform the article is posted on, you can earn 3 strong tokens for simply upvoting articles and creating content. I think they will become bigger than Steemit in regards to users and earnings in the future. Today they added DAI (a stable token in the top 100 tokens listed on CoinMarketCap. I would recommend you sign up to that as well as Crowdholding to earn some crypto for free.

I've joined the platform, it's very impressive, how many users do they have on the platform? How come they are not known more? I've not heard about them till today.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
I'm really interested in dividends, but YUP is not a potential business.
Currently I cannot buy YUP's token because the token sellers on IDEX are setting the price too high.
Besides, the number of buyers is also small and it is quite risky.
Activity: 236
Crowdholding is a micro-task platform where you can earn crypto for giving feedback to startups, taking part in bounties and product testing. They have over 38,000 signups, over 100 projects and are growing everyday.

I've been using Crowdholding's platform for around 6 months now, recently they stated that hodlers of the token will receive dividends every month from Crowdholding. They will be paying out the first batch this month and this will continue every month. It break down like this :-

Total dividends = 50% of the cut that they get from the tasks that are placed on Crowdholding, they take 10% of every token on the platform.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/crowdholding-month-of-may-dividend-results-xerlrn?a=GELe3POa69

What do you think about this approach? A good or bad idea? Personally I think it's great because it means people are more likely to hodl the token and demand will increase. Their token has already grown quite dramatically over the last 5/6 days since they shared this information.

Sidenote, I would also check out the platform the article is posted on, you can earn 3 strong tokens for simply upvoting articles and creating content. I think they will become bigger than Steemit in regards to users and earnings in the future. Today they added DAI (a stable token in the top 100 tokens listed on CoinMarketCap. I would recommend you sign up to that as well as Crowdholding to earn some crypto for free.

This is a great platform and a massive sleeping giant. I don't know how their token is so lowly valued. Working platform, over 41,000 signups and over 100 startups on their platform. I would recommend this platform to anyone. Add it to your bounty hunting tool belt.
Activity: 236
It's a very interesting platform and i see it as the next evolution of bounties in the ecosystem, they are trying to get feedback and growth instead of simple sharing on social media etc.

I have been using it for a few months now and i am happy i do, it's a very useful tool to earn crypto and i would recommend the platform to anyone.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I love devidend, but I dont understand with this thread, not about the discussion, but why so many newbie accounts reply this thread with qoute ?? Weird, Is quote really necessary. Or that's newbie account from 1 person?? Who knows
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
Very interesting platform, when was it first made operational? And how do you pick the tokens that go on the platform?
brand new
I really like the platform because -

- They have a new task pretty much everyday and you can earn for giving your feedback on numerous different tasks such as website design, testing of applications or just general feedback about their system.

- They have a nice clear platform and it's easy to use, as well as their seems to be a lot of activity from their community.

- They are very transparent and growing, got over 120 startups, 40,000 signups and last month added 5 new ones, they keep doing that every month they will become big soon.

- Each task has their token attached as well as the other startups one, meaning that to me it's kinda a fail safe bounty as Crowdholding are already listed on CoinMarketCap and finished their ICO, their token should only increase in value.

- If you are a token holder, you get monthly dividends from the platform, although low right now, if they continue to grow could be pretty decent.

Their most recent company update is below if you want to see what they have been up to in May.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/crowdholding-may-update-xmkejd?a=GELe3POa69
Activity: 278

I only found out about this platform recently and i'm very impressed with it. Not only are they growing (over 41,000 sign ups) but they have new tasks pretty much every day, the platform works and is fully operational and it's a great way o earn crypto. On top of that you can earn dividends for holding the token every month. I would check them out and sign up. They are just a few strong, established tokens away from being very well known in my opinion.

Can check them out here - https://www.crowdholding.com
brand new
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
I am a big fan of the platform.

Not only is it a great way to earn crypto and earn their token plus loads of others, but you also earn dividends for holding their token. This means as the platform grows, the amount grows. I recommend this platform to anyone who is looking for a way to earn crypto without investing or mining.

They have over 41,000 signups and 120 projects, i really think they are close to kicking off on the market, so get in now

Activity: 278

I only found out about this project recently through their connection with Aeternity, which is a top 100 token. I really think they have a great working platform and the scalability is huge! They just need more tokens on their platform to grow their community!

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto, you can earn AE and have the chance to win a Nano Ledger S in one of their most recent tasks. The link is below.

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/388/task/1011/introducing-ternity-ae
brand new
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
I really like their system, it's a new way of doing bounties in the crypto world as you can give back feedback to startups rather than just only doing social media sharing.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've started using it and i've already started earning crypto from it, thanks for the tip!

I found the idea of the project very attractive. This is a decentralized (sure, that is the number one advantage) open platform, which can bring together people and entrepreneurs, and let them giving the best feedback on various services, ideas, and products in exchange for future income with the help of YUPIE tokens.

Crowdholding is the opportunity to experience the product, as well as advertise it in your own way by posting reviews about it.
brand new
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
I only found out about this platform through an article on ways to earn cryptocurrencies for free and i've not been disappointed. They have a great working platform where you can earn crypto for free, no tricks just give feedback on micro tasks or complete bounties. After you collect 500 YUP you can cash out.

I would recommend this platform to anyone looking for a way to earn crypto, it's great for noobies who don't know much and also experts as you are able to showcase your talents to companies.

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Nice support, you are shilling your project here, but there is a big problem to respond to my question, so why are you creating another topic?
It shows only that you not care about your old users, but you are looking only new sheeps.
Activity: 4
I really like their system, it's a new way of doing bounties in the crypto world as you can give back feedback to startups rather than just only doing social media sharing.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've started using it and i've already started earning crypto from it, thanks for the tip!
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
It is a known fact that such projects usually do very well as the demand will increase due to need to hold for dividend payment and it depends on how long it will last it usually will pump higher faster just like some ponzi coins, would look out to invest after careful research
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: