Pages:
Author

Topic: CRY launch announcement!!! Hard fork on June 22. Update before then. - page 17. (Read 27977 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 537
OMG !!

New Crypto currencies are released like weekly if not daily !

This is too much !  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Scrypt again..... oh boy, the altcoin space needs more different Algorithms/Multi-Algorithms.

Don't judge a coin by it's algorithm?  Kiss
Activity: 868
No website-No roadmap?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Block reward is already 3.3 per block.
Too late for me.  Sad
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Looks like a chinese farm is mining this...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Scrypt again..... oh boy, the altcoin space needs more different Algorithms/Multi-Algorithms.
legendary
Activity: 1050
oh so Cry like crysis or crytek.. crycoin I get it. This could do well if dev has something in the works.

I'm guessing the graphics are from crysis 2.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
oh so Cry like crysis or crytek.. crycoin I get it. This could do well if dev has something in the works.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
It is really tough to mine this. How much is total coins?

BTW where is this new wallet ? Is it mandatory?
The new wallet is in the announcement

The total pow coins will be around 30k
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
It is really tough to mine this. How much is total coins?

BTW where is this new wallet ? Is it mandatory?

EDIT: @Crydev, you really need to change the label of the thread. "CRYcoin launch announcement!!!"  it sounds not vary good.

Perhaps something like this:  Launched: "CryCoin Rare, stealth address  bla bla ... "

Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
My wallet is updating but won't sync is this what is being addressed?
You need to put a conf
addnode=node.vegetapools.com
addnode=node.minerpools.com
Oh yes I've been out and forgot to do it. I'll do it now and see if it works. Thanks.
You need to put a conf
addnode=node.vegetapools.com
addnode=node.minerpools.com
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
This project remains me of Crave coin.
They forked old $CRAVE code.  Which is ok, if you guys make some unique tech that's cool.  Concept of this coin is cool, gfx are cool, specs are nice, for some reason reminds me of SYNC maybe.

But, you have couple of things to fix/clean up...

First is simple, you have the bug where it reindexes the address index completely every wallet start.  You have to change default of reindexaddr argument parsing in init.cpp from true to false, so that it only does it if user specifies -reindexaddr on command line.  For now workaround is put -reindexaddr=false and it won't do it.

Second, is you set the alert and checkpoint keys to "".  You need to generate keypairs and put the public key in there.  Otherwise, you cannot broadcast alert to network, and you cannot run checkpointing node.  You have PoS coin, need to run checkpointing from any node or your own wallet by putting the checkpointkey in your .conf and putting your private key there.

Otherwise over time you will have syncing problems and people going off on own forks.

To make keypairs, just open your wallet and use makekeypair command...easy! Wink

You could make wallet really cool if reskin to be like a HUD or panel from crysis or far cry Cheesy  Anyway nethash already high on this one so maybe I wait for exchange to scoop up.
Hey
Updated with checkpointing key
I'll fix the reindexaddr today.

Nice idea about the reskin the wallet to be like a HUD from crysis  Grin really awesome idea actually!!
Thanks for the post.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
They forked old $CRAVE code.  Which is ok, if you guys make some unique tech that's cool.  Concept of this coin is cool, gfx are cool, specs are nice, for some reason reminds me of SYNC maybe.

But, you have couple of things to fix/clean up...

First is simple, you have the bug where it reindexes the address index completely every wallet start.  You have to change default of reindexaddr argument parsing in init.cpp from true to false, so that it only does it if user specifies -reindexaddr on command line.  For now workaround is put -reindexaddr=false and it won't do it.

Second, is you set the alert and checkpoint keys to "".  You need to generate keypairs and put the public key in there.  Otherwise, you cannot broadcast alert to network, and you cannot run checkpointing node.  You have PoS coin, need to run checkpointing from any node or your own wallet by putting the checkpointkey in your .conf and putting your private key there.

Otherwise over time you will have syncing problems and people going off on own forks.

To make keypairs, just open your wallet and use makekeypair command...easy! Wink

You could make wallet really cool if reskin to be like a HUD or panel from crysis or far cry Cheesy  Anyway nethash already high on this one so maybe I wait for exchange to scoop up.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
legendary